Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

hazardousmouse
Dec 17, 2010

Big Beef City posted:

Don't advocate guns, thanks

Counter point, guns are cool and good and you should go pick one up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pot Smoke Phoenix
Aug 15, 2007

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Dinosaur Gum

Siljmonster posted:

I knew I wasn't alone!

:hfive:

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Big Beef City posted:

E: After he's impeached, jailed, and gone, I'm all ABOUT putting that face on Mt. Rushmore with the only inscription of them all. "NEVER AGAIN"

stick his face on the penny, then scrap the penny for being worthless.

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

And when you stare long into the abyss, you become aggressively, terminally chill

Teriyaki Koinku posted:

A cursed image.

I've seen too many mean old drunks with the same look to think anything else.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Raptor1033 posted:

Counter point, guns are cool and good and you should go pick one up.

I'm sure that argument, av, your political views, and that you post in an ironic dead-gay forum for reasons for real plays well with the ATF

If you shrug this off; you shouldn't. Not...YOU persay, the person reading this

fool of sound
Oct 10, 2012
do not purchase a firearm if you entertain notions of ever using it on a human being, please

Tenkaris
Feb 10, 2006

I would really prefer if you would be quiet.

Electric Bugaloo posted:

every time I read WASTEMAN in the thread title I just think of ”Egg Man” by the Beastie Boys and I hear MCA going “WASTEMAN...WASTEMAN...” like he says “egg man” at the end of the song

Splatmaster posted:

I hear the lyrics of this song, instead of Eggman I hear Wasteman

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hsW1rdT-K2w

I think of the movie Wicker Man when Nicholas Cage is introducing himself to a classroom full of children and says "I'm a police-mannnn, see my badge?"

So pretty much every time I think of WASTEMAN I think "I'm a WASTE-mannn, see my badge?"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sq2gFjxRtcw

Siljmonster
Dec 16, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

fool_of_sound posted:

do not purchase a firearm if you entertain notions of ever using it on a human being, please

That's what they're for tho

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
Only use weapons on people in the utmost extreme situation

In extremis, you could say

Pot Smoke Phoenix
Aug 15, 2007

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Dinosaur Gum
Manafort's trial is in 5 days, this coming Wednesday. It seemed like a million years ago when we first heard about him. Now we get to see the Justice Dept. make an example out of him, Ramsey Bolton-style!

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

lmao I almost forgot about that time a bunch of russian hicks got drunker than usual and murdered an entire passenger airliner full of people. Now we can all forget. :911:

hazardousmouse
Dec 17, 2010

fool_of_sound posted:

lol you think humans should be protected.

Big Beef City posted:

I'm sure that argument, av, your political views, and that you post in an ironic dead-gay forum for reasons for real plays well with the ATF

If you shrug this off; you shouldn't. Not...YOU persay, the person reading this

the ATF still lets me get stuff, so /shrug

Kak
Sep 27, 2002

SniperWoreConverse posted:

It's extraordinarily bad if you compel anyone into sex stuff and making someone do poo poo they don't wanna do should be severely punished. I hold this opinion as a gbs poster, and in general. JFC

Also trump, it's bad to have him president
Apparently a large segment of politicians are bad
both situations should be resolved p expediently -- hopefully voting in serious new wave people will work. Hopefully there will be more investigations to root out poo poo.

People post about :thermidor: but you really should lift weights and do cardio NOW if you're seriously thinking there might be some kind of breakdown that leads to extrajudicial executions. Picking up a firearm is good for sane Americans but not being a slob with an O2 tank is generally more important. Also cheaper.

Thanks for the advice, Rick Grimes.

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:

Kak posted:

Thanks for the advice, Rick Grimes.

We could all do with a little more cardio. Let's here what the man has to say.

Fabulousity
Dec 29, 2008

Number One I order you to take a number two.

Big Beef City posted:

E: After he's impeached, jailed, and gone, I'm all ABOUT putting that face on Mt. Rushmore with the only inscription of them all. "NEVER AGAIN"

No, that WASTEMAN bitch is going all over Stone Mountain. Leave Rushmore out of this.

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
I wonder if Trump himself longs for the days when he was merely a wasteman and not a piss guzzling traitor.

SirPablo
May 1, 2004

Pillbug
I'm so tired of people blaming Trump for everything. He is working very hard, day and night, across the world, to do what he does best. Drive an organization into bankruptcy, blame the brown guy, and steal the towels on the way out the door. Let him work his magic and he'll let you smell his farts and take the bath soaps.

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:

old beast lunatic posted:

I wonder if Trump himself longs for the days when he was merely a wasteman and not a piss guzzling traitor.

I bet he views the election as a pyrric victory.

Grape
Nov 16, 2017

Happily shilling for China!

Outrail posted:

I bet he views the election as a pyrric victory.

That certainly seemed to be what he and his family's faces were communicating after winning on election night.

I remember this photo that had Pence and Mother all aglow with joy, and Trump and his brood looking sort of like "uh oh".

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

He's peeing
He's peeing
He's here it's not beer
The retard is back
Wasteman is here

brylcreem
Oct 29, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

lol if you posted:

man mariia butina is frumpy and cute and i would totally leak state secrets to her if i had any

:same:

cowofwar
Jul 30, 2002

by Athanatos
after Trump and the next Democrat President are gone we all know that America will double down on a somehow even crazier pile of worm brains.

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

Big Beef City posted:

Don't advocate guns, thanks

until no one has guns, everyone should have guns - especially minorities and women

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

Bust Rodd posted:

Russian voice “Da, ‘ere we have close up. no, is not Fish-Eye lens, he actually looks that way”

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

Aoi
Sep 12, 2017

Perpetually a Pain.
Looks about right.

Piss Witch
Oct 23, 2005

https://twitter.com/hoarsewisperer/status/1019970082812940289?s=21

lol

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
That thread is full of astonishingly dumb people

bollig
Apr 7, 2006

Never Forget.
It's pretty crazy what a piece of poo poo Paul Manafort is.

Power Khan
Aug 20, 2011

by Fritz the Horse

I wouldn't be surprised to see chuds go "Russian judeobolshevism, Bernie collusion bad. Much crime." and at the same time "What's so bad with having a good relationship with Putin, we want piece (sic). Good diplomacy, no collusion"

Dizz
Feb 14, 2010

L :dva: L

didn't know bernie colluded with russia to lose the election

Elderbean
Jun 10, 2013

I feel really sorry for anyone who has had to gently caress Trump. It has to be the grossest sex imaginable.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
marla maples willingly had an affair and then married him. what was she thinking lmao

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

Fabulousity posted:

No, that WASTEMAN bitch is going all over Stone Mountain. Leave Rushmore out of this.

Stalwart REBEL HEROES marching bravely & directly into trumps rear end in a top hat

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy

Jose posted:

marla maples willingly had an affair and then married him. what was she thinking lmao

:homebrew:

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??
Cucker Tarlson

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

And when you stare long into the abyss, you become aggressively, terminally chill

Danaru posted:

Cucker Tarlson

:trumppop:

Megabound
Oct 20, 2012

Danaru posted:

Cucker Tarlson

Mods, please change my name to this

Power Khan
Aug 20, 2011

by Fritz the Horse

Danaru posted:

Cucker Tarlson

Cucker Tarlson facial expression

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Teso Dos Bitches
Mar 25, 2006

what the gently caress am I supposed to tell my kids about all this poo poo, assuming they survive the hell dimension