Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

Teso Dos Bitches posted:

what the gently caress am I supposed to tell my kids about all this poo poo, assuming they survive the hell dimension

Lol if you have kids

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
Tell them the truth: America is a racist country that has elected multiple rapist white supremacists to the presidency. Trump is bad but he's not any different than most other presidents, we have just gotten used to pretending people who seek the office are somehow noble and dignified.

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

ScrubLeague posted:

Tell them the truth: America is a racist country that has elected multiple rapist white supremacists to the presidency. Trump is bad but he's not any different than most other presidents, we have just gotten used to pretending people who seek the office are somehow noble and dignified.

:shuckyes:

Yes, yes I see what you're saying... both sides are exactly the same.

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo

Danaru posted:

Cucker Tardson

Warm und Fuzzy
Jun 20, 2006

oh ok posted:

I came to CSPAM when this thread shifted, but I've found some other threads I enjoy here.

The happy thread - watching Trump & co get dunked on, and having a good day

Post Trump voters realizing that they're going to die under Trump here

They move more slowly but are more focused than the main trump threads.

Man, that second thread shows exactly how GBS got ruined in the late 00's.

Teso Dos Bitches
Mar 25, 2006

Kurtofan posted:

Lol if you have kids

Use condoms, because accessible reproductive options are gonna get real rare real quick.

frh
Dec 6, 2014

Hire Kenny G to play for me in the elevator.
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1020642287725043712?s=19

Lmfao.

I guess he's claiming the tapes are fake??

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade
Agreed, Donald. FDR did nothing wrong.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Teso Dos Bitches posted:

what the gently caress am I supposed to tell my kids about all this poo poo, assuming they survive the hell dimension

"The piss tape is real" as you loose the bonds of your mortal coil.

e: spouse of unknown gender buried next to you with :same: engraved on headstone with no name or other info

Big Beef City fucked around with this message at 13:16 on Jul 21, 2018

Warm und Fuzzy
Jun 20, 2006

Teso Dos Bitches posted:

Trump's a human Stuvvelpeter. Just read your kids the Struvvelpeter:

Donovan Trip
Jan 6, 2007
NO COLUSSION

nickhimself
Jul 16, 2007

I GIVE YOU MY INFO YOU LOG IN AND PUT IN BUILD I PAY YOU 3 BLESSINGS

Teso Dos Bitches posted:

Hey kids, would you like to hear the story of "Nazis Part 2: The Tale of The Retarded Tangerine and his Cucky Proud Boy Battalion" it's like with Hitler but you replace literally everyone with a retarded version of the original, and add a ton of incest and pedophilia

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade

Warm und Fuzzy posted:

Trump's a human Stuvvelpeter. Just read your kids the Struvvelpeter:

Neither of these three is Struwwelpeter.
:goonsay:

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy

Why would the time of day of the "break in" matter

Nocheez
Sep 5, 2000

Can you spare a little cheddar?
Nap Ghost

I'm :hmbol:ing early in the morning this Saturday.

Megabound
Oct 20, 2012

What a gigantic pissbaby bitch

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

TheKingslayer posted:

:shuckyes:

Yes, yes I see what you're saying... both sides are exactly the same.

I mean if a dem is ever allowed to be POTUS again it's not like city cops and the deportation police won't still be an occupying force for ethnic cleansing. Things will only get worse while capitalists are still controlling the rest of us, and social improvement will only come when it's the only option left to secure their fortunes.

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

:hmbol:

Domgle Turmp, Sex Pest.

brylcreem
Oct 29, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

lol, I just emailed The Office of The Special Counsel to please make sure to take Trump into custody in the morning.

https://osc.gov/Pages/contact.aspx

Ape Has Killed Ape
Sep 15, 2005

What's great is that Cohen wasn't recording g Trump with the intention of screwing him over, he was recording it because Trump is a habitual liar.

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

ScrubLeague posted:

I mean if a dem is ever allowed to be POTUS again it's not like city cops and the deportation police won't still be an occupying force for ethnic cleansing. Things will only get worse while capitalists are still controlling the rest of us, and social improvement will only come when it's the only option left to secure their fortunes.

In many ways Donald trump was a typical American president. Human, two arms, two legs, an unquenchable thirst for piss

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Uncle at Nintendo posted:

Why would the time of day of the "break in" matter

Donald trump says "the government" in an adversarial tone.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

https://mobile.twitter.com/RyanAFournier/status/1020067757725974528

Otacon
Aug 13, 2002

brylcreem posted:

lol, I just emailed The Office of The Special Counsel to please make sure to take Trump into custody in the morning.

https://osc.gov/Pages/contact.aspx

I'm "Phart Obey"

SelenicMartian
Sep 14, 2013

Sometimes it's not the bomb that's retarded.

Things are getting weird in the Scottadamsland

Plavski
Feb 1, 2006

I could be a revolutionary

SelenicMartian posted:

oh god he's trying to hypno-seduce us

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

That word, you keep using that word. I dont think you know what it means.

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

Ugh

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

https://mobile.twitter.com/washingtonpost/status/1020524556090527749

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy

SelenicMartian posted:

What's really weird about Scott Adams is before the election, from the one interview I listened to him in, he didn't sound like a crazy person.

There's a guy on Youtube I follow named DJ Vlad because he typically interviews a lot of the old school rappers I love. For whatever reason I saw on my alerts that he did an interview with Scott Adams so I figured I'd give it a listen. Though the video was uploaded in 2018, the interview took place in 2016. Scott flat-out said he thought Trump was crass and vulgar and that he didn't even like him. He was just explaining reasons why he thought Trump would be president. I actually got the impression from Scott that he wasn't even going to vote for Trump.

I wonder what the hell happened to him since then?

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

I didn’t know you could be thrown out of a state lol. 😎

Otacon
Aug 13, 2002

My favorite President did nothing wrong? Good to know Obama's finally in the clear!

trilobite terror
Oct 20, 2007
BUT MY LIVELIHOOD DEPENDS ON THE FORUMS!

What's really weird about Scott Adams is before the election, from the one interview I listened to him in, he didn't sound like a crazy person.

There's a guy on Youtube I follow named DJ Vlad because he typically interviews a lot of the old school rappers I love. For whatever reason I saw on my alerts that he did an interview with Scott Adams so I figured I'd give it a listen. Though the video was uploaded in 2018, the interview took place in 2016. Scott flat-out said he thought Trump was crass and vulgar and that he didn't even like him. He was just explaining reasons why he thought Trump would be president. I actually got the impression from Scott that he wasn't even going to vote for Trump.

The need to own the libs and not give the appearance of weakness or stupidity in the ranks by disagreeing with the overarching groupthink is stronger than the need to have actual values or convictions.

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth

:d2a:

brylcreem
Oct 29, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Someone retweeted this on McDougal's twitterfeed, telling her to be ashamed of herself.

https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/977185081952522241

It's been posted before, and then we lol'ed at how Trump and Ivanka are turned towards eachother, suggesting ... ahem ... "familiarity."

lol, pretty disgusting.

Siljmonster
Dec 16, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

He's a grifter

Blast of Confetti
Apr 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

holy moly this is the first trump comment ive seen where the comments are all negative towards him instead of the usual bunch of chuds blowing him

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

And when you stare long into the abyss, you become aggressively, terminally chill

Blast of Confetti posted:

holy moly this is the first trump comment ive seen where the comments are all negative towards him instead of the usual bunch of chuds blowing him

I saw that too, at least people are farting in the wind speaking out in what is otherwise his echo chamber

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"
https://twitter.com/stefancypants/status/1020660452282585088

I like that they used the Don Vito mugshot for the shoop.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blast of Confetti
Apr 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

DJ Fuckboy Supreme posted:

I saw that too, at least people are farting in the wind speaking out in what is otherwise his echo chamber

that or putin told his army of dudes running bots to back off to start freaking tramp out