Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

VR Native American
May 1, 2009
Gun Saliva
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6FshIUs-bYQ

Hillary LIVE 0__0

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

I turned it on and she was talking about Russia snooooooz

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
is there anyone more insulated and out of touch than this crowd

https://twitter.com/FolukeFiasco/status/1020778467993022464

https://twitter.com/itskac/status/1020778756561043461

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
lol

It says "65 watching live"

I thought it was impossible to be that unpopular on youtue

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

lmao

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
lol, the viewership dropped to 62 in the time it took me to write the previosu post

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。
i tuned in and heard this loving cursed phrase

"there are 4 main players when it comes to cyber: russia, china, north korea, and iran"

then i closed the window

and then i made this post

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
So Hillary is still helping her close personal friend Donald Trump in whipping up a nationalist frenzy

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

get the latin americans out of the concentration camps and put in iranians - hilldawg

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5sxydDYNK-I

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

It’s kinda blowing my mind that she ran for president, I forgot all about her speaking style

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

this is amazing~ :grin:

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

Phone posted:

"there are 4 main players when it comes to cyber: russia, china, north korea, and iran"

then i closed the window

lmao how could you forget to include barron, who is digitally and spiritually powerful

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

quote:

My name is Hillary queen of queens: Look on my campaign, ye Mighty, and despair!" Of that colossal wreck, boundless and bare, The lone and level trumps stretch far away.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

lol

HiHo ChiRho
Oct 23, 2010

nice

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Lastgirl posted:

this is amazing~ :grin:

hate watching it hard rn

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Al! posted:

hate watching it hard rn

its up on nctv, we're lol'ing

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

this is a comment at the top of the algorithm

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

Of course Tom Perez loves the pod
He was born from a pod

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
gently caress I hate Hillary Clinton so much

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
she's wearing a loving bedsheet

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold
FYI the festival coordinators are apparently taking questions for hillary from the youtube chat. do with that what you will

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Raskolnikov38 posted:

FYI the festival coordinators are apparently taking questions for hillary from the youtube chat. do with that what you will

lmao

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

It’s kinda cool how she gives less of a gently caress but she also still has some awkward lingering political mannerisms like the bad hand gestures.

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

Raskolnikov38 posted:

Willie Tomg
Feb 2, 2006

Phone posted:

then i closed the window

if ever there was a single loving sentence which demonstrated in such fluorescent tones the limits of one's knowledge....

Egg Moron
Jul 21, 2003

the dreams of the delighting void

NICE

Doktor Avalanche
Dec 30, 2008

Phone posted:

then i closed the window

the axis of evil

Seyser Koze
Dec 15, 2013

Mucho Mucho
Nap Ghost

...Is this a joke?

rudecyrus
Nov 6, 2009

fuck you trolls

Seyser Koze posted:

...Is this a joke?

It's an attempt

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
https://twitter.com/FolukeFiasco/status/1020782686321954819

rudecyrus
Nov 6, 2009

fuck you trolls

I imagine all of these Clinton cultists creaming their pants as Mother regales them with this stunning wisdom, and definitely not empty, limp-wristed poo poo the Democrats have been peddling for decades.

Egg Moron
Jul 21, 2003

the dreams of the delighting void

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

Of course she doesn't; she was convinced to run & funded by Blue Cross, and her dad was CEO of Blue Cross Michigan from 1988 to 2006.

Willie Tomg
Feb 2, 2006
Mumus are categorically better clothing than Mass Effect Character Shoulder Pads, and everyone looking at temps over 100 degrees today agrees with me, so I'm gonna go with "good" on this one.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

nice

galenanorth
May 19, 2016

Did she say how to fix the "highly negative" political climate? Did she give her opinion on how this highly negative political climate came about or who was responsible? If not, I am guessing she used the passive voice so she wouldn't have to talk about it and accuse anyone beyond Donald Trump, and the message boils down to restating "kick Trump out of office" in as many ways as possible.

Willie Tomg
Feb 2, 2006

would it be precious of me to say i miss when the fix on politics was a little bit more subtle?

like, even Tammany Hall knew better than to be literal family. even the Mafia and Cartels are pretty metaphorical about it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Willie Tomg posted:

Mumus are categorically better clothing than Mass Effect Character Shoulder Pads, and everyone looking at temps over 100 degrees today agrees with me, so I'm gonna go with "good" on this one.

I liked the Sci Fi Colony Despot look more.