Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Ah, the great dick tater.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pneub
Mar 12, 2007

I'M THE DEVIL, AND I WILL WASH OVER THE EARTH AND THE SEAS WILL RUN RED WITH THE BLOOD OF ALL THE SINNERS

I AM REBORN

Lord Hydronium posted:

I've heard that older men have trouble getting it up, but this is ridiculous!

She has 40 years of experiance getting that thing to stand up.

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat

That looks thoroughly unnecessary.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Karate Bastard posted:

I want to know where it's at. It just seems weird to me and I can't quite figure out why.

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Please leave the room if you think this might offend you.
Grimey Drawer

Karate Bastard posted:

That’s what the feminazis want you to think!

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat

Milo and POTUS posted:

I want to know where it's at. It just seems weird to me and I can't quite figure out why.

It's humongous and in the wrong place

KozmoNaut
Apr 23, 2008

Happiness is a warm
Turbo Plasma Rifle

Karate Bastard posted:

It's humongous and in the wrong place

obligatory "that's what she said!" joke

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

KozmoNaut posted:

obligatory "that's what she said!" joke

GBS of all places has taken umbrage with this joke.

Cichlidae
Aug 12, 2005

ME LOVE
MAKE RED LIGHT

Dr. Infant, MD

Karate Bastard posted:

Yeah, it's not remotely AASHTO compliant, so it's almost certainly outside the US. It would've used a lot less land to do a trumpet. Masterful work on the engineer's part, though.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Is that a tree or a rock?

Sorry I mean Mother Earth lmao

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

This might be the first what the gently caress did they think we'd see I've noticed in the thread. There's a bunch that just looked goofy. But I can't see what the gently caress else it'd be.

KnifeWrench
May 25, 2007

Practical and safe.

Bleak Gremlin

Milo and POTUS posted:

This might be the first what the gently caress did they think we'd see I've noticed in the thread. There's a bunch that just looked goofy. But I can't see what the gently caress else it'd be.

I dunno. Personally, once I see the book, it's hard to snap it back. It's like guitar butt.

Croisquessein
Feb 25, 2005

invisible or nonexistent, and should be treated as such

KnifeWrench posted:

I dunno. Personally, once I see the book, it's hard to snap it back. It's like guitar butt.

I can see the book but I also see the other figure doing the thing so it looks like somebody is giving the book a blowjob.

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

Croisquessein posted:

I can see the book but I also see the other figure doing the thing so it looks like somebody is giving the book a blowjob.

Who doesn't love to bury their face in a good book?

Milo and POTUS posted:

I think it's possibly/probably intentional.

PubicMice
Feb 14, 2012

looking for information on posts
I think that one might actually be intentional, with the "greatest pleasure" thing.

e:f,b

ekuNNN
Nov 27, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I hate those loving bears so much.

ubergnu
Jun 7, 2002

Failed gothic
Yogi's mom has got it going on

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

Big ol bear tiddies

Jabor
Jul 16, 2010

#1 Loser at SpaceChem

Milo and POTUS posted:

Crossed legs.

Dude's got a serious slouch going on.

Proteus Jones
Feb 28, 2013

Jabor posted:

Crossed legs.

Dude's got a serious slouch going on.

Yeah, I had to keep looking at the picture until the “getting a bj” clicked for me. It still looks like a dude with major posture issues reading a book to me.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Proteus Jones posted:

Yeah, I had to keep looking at the picture until the “getting a bj” clicked for me. It still looks like a dude with major posture issues reading a book to me.

He's screaming "I'm barrel chested" as loud as he can

BrianBoitano
Nov 15, 2006

this is fine

His name was Robert Paulson.

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

BrianBoitano posted:

His name was Robert Paulson.

:wink:

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

MIXALOT: Put ‘em on the rear end

AKA Pseudonym
May 16, 2004

A dashing and sophisticated young man
Doctor Rope

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Christ, what an rear end in a top hat

vv hahahahahahahaha nice vv

The Bloop has a new favorite as of 12:20 on Jul 25, 2018

Knee
Jul 19, 2006

I'm telling you, it's true. People grow from spores.

Proteus Jones
Feb 28, 2013

:five:

Sneaksie Taffer
Sep 21, 2009

VVVV: Thanks, was phone posting and didn't see how badly I had posted.

Sneaksie Taffer has a new favorite as of 15:31 on Jul 26, 2018

Panty Saluter
Jan 17, 2004

Making learning fun!

right click on the image and get the image URL, not the dumb crap Imgur puts in the address bar

ricketyvickyt
Sep 9, 2010

Panty Saluter posted:

right click on the image and get the image URL, not the dumb crap Imgur puts in the address bar

Oh my god!!! I have seen this image so many times and always thought it was two people. Him on the bike and her in the background. I always thought the joke was that it looks like she is sat on the bike instead of stood behind it. I’m officially dumb!

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

ricketyvickyt posted:

Oh my god!!! I have seen this image so many times and always thought it was two people. Him on the bike and her in the background. I always thought the joke was that it looks like she is sat on the bike instead of stood behind it. I’m officially dumb!

I've seen so many of these trick photos that my first reaction was "you cant fool me trick photo, he's not actually got his hand on her rear end, I just need to figure out where his and her bodies actually are". Took me like a good 30s to realise

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

loving hell I even zoomed in and was like yea thats a girl and a dude behind her

double wtf

Stare-Out
Mar 11, 2010

Panty Saluter posted:

Ack, what the gently caress, brain!

Comptroll The Forums
Apr 25, 2007

DON'T HURT MY FEE FEES!

Panty Saluter posted:

I'm now questioning everything I have ever believed to be true, thanks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ToxicSlurpee
Nov 5, 2003

-=SEND HELP=-

Pillbug
Good lord I still have trouble not seeing her. I was like "wait, I don't get it. So she's sitting on the bike and he's just like leaning from the side? I..."

Then finally was like "OH THAT'S HIS LEG AND NOT A WOMAN HOW IS THIS ILLUSION POSSIBLE?"

• Locked thread