Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Rate the Thread!
This poll is closed.
0 0%
0 0%
0 0%
0 0%
7 100.00%
Total: 7 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

It was in Crusader Kings 2 actually. A Norseman's pole got jacked due to a decimal placement being off by one digit. loving hilarious poo poo show bros.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

my morning jackass
Aug 24, 2009

GorfZaplen posted:

Didn't this happen with Civ VI as well where someone spelled Yield as Yeild and that made the ai not mine resources or something

Yeah it’s mentioned in the article.

The aliens game had a multiplayer demo that was kinda fun but it became apparent after a few hours it was terribly unbalanced

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Wormskull posted:

It was in Crusader Kings 2 actually. A Norseman's pole got jacked due to a decimal placement being off by one digit. loving hilarious poo poo show bros.

lmfao

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Wormskull posted:

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Wormskull posted:

Lol

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Wormskull posted:

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Wormskull posted:

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Thinking about how Yahtzee takes credit for the term "PC Master Race" when it was actually coined by people like Spambot and her homeys in Classic YCS. Regrettable in retrospect, to have been a part of that.

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

Wormskull posted:

Thinking about how Yahtzee takes credit for the term "PC Master Race" when it was actually coined by people like Spambot and her homeys in Classic YCS. Regrettable in retrospect, to have been a part of that.

they can all have equal amounts of credit for it as far as im concerned. which is to say im not concerned

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT BEING THE BIGGEST CRYBABY ON THE FORUMS

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT BEING THE BIGGEST CRYBABY ON THE FORUMS

Frond
Mar 12, 2018

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Finish the Tat

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

HORMELCHILI posted:

Did anyone else play the dedicated quidditch game that was like even more molested madden

yes, on the Nintendo GameCube.

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

congraulations you played yourself.gif

esperterra
Mar 24, 2010

SHINee's back

This is the loving gayest image I've ever seen, and that's including pictures of myself.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

esperterra posted:

This is the loving gayest image I've ever seen, and that's including pictures of myself.

get this.... that is a picture of you

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

esperterra posted:

Um... Nice homophobia dude. We don't "do that" around here. Many of us (Knuc U Kinte, Daikatana Ritsu, MeatwadIsGod) are proud #pride gamers and will not look kindly upon this.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Wormskull posted:

Um... Nice homophobia dude. We don't "do that" around here. Many of us (Knuc U Kinte, Daikatana Ritsu, MeatwadIsGod) are proud #pride gamers and will not look kindly upon this.

MeatwadIsGod posted:

I won't splatter your asses with my heartless seed. I will always be inside you

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Oh yeah... THAT happened.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Wormskull posted:

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Classic meat wad is god

psyman
Nov 1, 2008

At E3 2006 announcing the release date of GTA IV in October 2007

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy
grand
theft
auotiv

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy
Also lol at being so extremely proud of a game your company didn't even make, and your console getting a port of a game that's on the goddamn iPhone

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Pouches, bandages, shoulderpad, cyber-eye...

Bitchin'!

A guy I know had a copy of that with the expansion and the blizzcon exclusive planet. He got it as a promotion from blizzard for StarCraft 2. He was supposed to run an 8 (I think that was the cap) person game and report back the winner so they could get a copy of Starxraft 2 I think. Instead only three eople showed up to the game, we didn't finish it, and nobody got a free Starcraft 2.

A year or two ago he was talking about throwing it out and I shouldn't have said anything and been like "oh I'll take it" because instead he sold the whole set off for like $400

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
blizzcon exclusive planet

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

elf help book posted:

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.
*hic* Morty, jump in the portal! We're going to *burp* the Blizzcon Exclusive Planet!

Ah jeeze Rick, I don't think this is a good idea!

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

elf help book posted:

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Pouches, bandages, shoulderpad, cyber-eye...

Bitchin'!

That picture is literally all it is.

https://m.ebay.com/itm/Starcraft-The-Board-Game-Typhon-Promotion-NEW-SEALED-SHRINK-MINT-OOP-RARE-/201548702967

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Len posted:

A guy I know had a copy of that with the expansion and the blizzcon exclusive planet. He got it as a promotion from blizzard for StarCraft 2. He was supposed to run an 8 (I think that was the cap) person game and report back the winner so they could get a copy of Starxraft 2 I think. Instead only three eople showed up to the game, we didn't finish it, and nobody got a free Starcraft 2.

A year or two ago he was talking about throwing it out and I shouldn't have said anything and been like "oh I'll take it" because instead he sold the whole set off for like $400

i would have just lied for the free copies of sc2

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

trying to jack off posted:

i would have just lied for the free copies of sc2

This is too hosed up for Imp Zone