Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

stop owning the libs to own the libs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Someone please explain air gap to these idiots.

Grape
Nov 16, 2017

Happily shilling for China!

The Glumslinger posted:

No, its becuase he knows he gets a plate of polonium flavored sushi if he flips

A third theory is that Manafort is an enormous headed egomaniac dipshit all his own, and really doesn't think he could truly be in trouble.

Otacon
Aug 13, 2002

BONE DOG posted:

We are no longer a country that will stand for demented words

Demented words

Donald trump

Demented words

:psyduck:

4-Dementia-nal Chess

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender

Burt Sexual posted:

Sorry but I need remote access to these voting machines from home so I don't have to get out of my sweatpants

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf

Otacon posted:

4-Dementia-nal Chess

Mods, please

Mistle
Oct 11, 2005

Eckot's comic relief cousin from out of town
Grimey Drawer

Burt Sexual posted:

:lol: if you think some electrical management substations didn't cut corners and lay off people by just plugging their systems into the internet

:smithicide:

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

Mistle posted:

:lol: if you think some electrical management substations didn't cut corners and lay off people by just plugging their systems into the internet

"But but all our data is in the cloud! How could they hack us?"

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

Stink Billyums posted:

Imagine being a highschooler who attends conservative conferences.

In my experiences with these kind of kids they are mostly embarrassed of what a huge retarded rear end in a top hat Trump is, but just are adamant that Hillary was a worse candidate. They are force fed their parents politics and a lot of them will wisen up when they get to college. Honestly, the whole point of those conferences is probably to cement the ideology before experience and knowledge and erode their parents selfish and backwards teachings.

Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde

a new study bible! posted:

In my experiences with these kind of kids they are mostly embarrassed of what a huge retarded rear end in a top hat Trump is, but just are adamant that Hillary was a worse candidate.
smart kids

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf

LordSloth
Mar 7, 2008

Disgruntled (IT) Employee
https://twitter.com/mmfa/status/1021581083375222785?s=2

Like North Korea and Bolton’s Libya model, I’m not Newt thought this through

Edit: oh, and Newt also fantasizes about Trump punching Maxine Waters
https://www.mediamatters.org/video/2017/10/23/foxs-newt-gingrich-fantasizes-about-donald-trump-beating-maxine-waters-boxing-match/218307

LordSloth fucked around with this message at 04:51 on Jul 24, 2018

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

Gazpacho posted:

smart kids

They lack the foresight to anticipate the disastrous effect that Trump will have WRT American institutions... But at least we are learning that a bunch of Republicans are in Russia's pocket.

lol

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

this reminds me of 5 brazillian soldiers

A. Beaverhausen
Nov 11, 2008

by R. Guyovich

I recently watched Lincoln and this is triggering as gently caress

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

adolf oliver bush: "i double dogg dare you to say the dumbest poo poo thats ever been said about american politics"

newt gingrich: "hold my zoo animal"

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"
Reminder that Putin's dick is so far up Trump's rear end that he can't bend his neck back to drink water like a normal loving human being:

Obsidianheart
Apr 26, 2017

Throwing off the shadow of a better man.
Republicans like Gingrich and D'Souza keep comparing Trump to Lincoln. I guess they want him martyred like Honest Abe.

Amateur Saboteur
Feb 5, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Bogus Adventure posted:

Reminder that Putin's dick is so far up Trump's rear end that he can't bend his neck back to drink water like a normal loving human being:

Lmfao at him using every muscle group to drink this tiny bottle

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1021477081845313536

brylcreem
Oct 29, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

lol, they're going to gently caress with the grid right before the midterm

Amateur Saboteur
Feb 5, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Mmmm John deere x MAGA hot drat he knows how to rape his base

Amateur Saboteur
Feb 5, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Hmfbol understanding half the appeal of the color swap is to be less instantly recognized and small sonned or have human poo poo hurled at you

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender

Amateur Saboteur posted:

He hasn't started selling them in orange and white yet.

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

Amateur Saboteur posted:

Isn't John Deere green copyrighted? Why do I have a feeling Trump didn't get approval and is about to get sued.

Teriyaki Koinku
Nov 25, 2008

Bread! Bread! Bread!

Bread! BREAD! BREAD!

Amateur Saboteur posted:

Healthiest Predisent ever, weighing in at 239 lbs on the dot.

Amateur Saboteur
Feb 5, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Zil posted:

Isn't John Deere green copyrighted? Why do I have a feeling Trump didn't get approval and is about to get sued.
They would need the bureaucracy planet from futurama to process all the loving litigation against this man, the day he gets out of office is going to be glorious.

vaginite
Feb 8, 2006

I'm comin' for you, colonel.

Bogus Adventure posted:

It’s because half of his face and 3 chins are stretched down into his collar so he doesn’t look like the fat loving piece of poo poo he is.

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!

Mistle posted:

Most critical infrastructure in the US is remotely accessible, though it's usually over a radio link, a cell phone link, or maybe sometimes a dedicated landline. Brand-new ones are getting fiber.
What they're referring to as 'air-gapped' is dumb. All the SCADA (remote links to infrastructure) should be on networks that are connected only to the operators, not to public networks.
An attacker may gain credentials, but it will still be (nearly) impossible to hax0r your way into a control network that has been properly set up. LOL

What gets utilities in trouble - as it did in the Ukraine - were engineering workstations with direct links into the control networks that are also accessible over the corporate network. Engineers are lazy, man.

Mistle
Oct 11, 2005

Eckot's comic relief cousin from out of town
Grimey Drawer

brylcreem posted:

lol, they're going to gently caress with the grid right before the midterm

They're going to run the electric grid more efficiently, so that the retarded old people don't die over the summer from brownouts and no air conditioning, and live long enough to vote retarded.

brylcreem
Oct 29, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Mistle posted:

They're going to run the electric grid more efficiently, so that the retarded old people don't die over the summer from brownouts and no air conditioning, and live long enough to vote retarded.

That's genius! :chaostrump:

cnut
May 3, 2016

:hmmyes:

Amateur Saboteur
Feb 5, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Mistle posted:

Someone at my job put a MAGA hat on this 97 year old dude who doesnt use words cause head rot, that's abuse I'm almost sure right?

Like even if he was a Republican back when he had a brain (yeah, right?) You're just gonna sign him up for the trump train when the only stimulus he responds to is a spoon full of thick orange juice loving cruel

Teriyaki Koinku
Nov 25, 2008

Bread! Bread! Bread!

Bread! BREAD! BREAD!

Amateur Saboteur posted:

They would need the bureaucracy planet from futurama to process all the loving litigation against this man, the day he gets out of office is going to be glorious.

The Trump approach to litigation.

Jesus Christ
Jun 1, 2000

mods if you can make this my avatar I will gladly pay 10bux to the coffers

Outrail posted:

This would be the third time in as many days I've replied to something in the thread with 'No loving way, this has to be fake'.

Just lol at thinking only those children born to the right parents deserve something as precious and exclusive as 'healthcare', 'medical aid', 'education' and 'subsistence level wages'.

Holy poo poo, if you haven't already, look at the comments on the actual dailycaller link.

How is this poo poo not flagged as straight up terroristic threats?

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"

Amateur Saboteur posted:

He's so strong. No wonder Ben Garrison fantasizes about having his butthole pillaged by Trump's rinky-dink dingdong day-in and day-out.

vaginite posted:

It’s because half of his face and 3 chins are stretched down into his collar so he doesn’t look like the fat loving piece of poo poo he is.

The makeup artists deserve an Oscar for making him so life-like yet alien.

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

Jesus Christ posted:

Holy poo poo, if you haven't already, look at the comments on the actual dailycaller link.

How is this poo poo not flagged as straight up terroristic threats?

I am guessing this conversation has a combined weight of around 1500lbs and collects a healthy amount of government benefits

WeAreTheRomans
Feb 23, 2010

by R. Guyovich
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/257950538816188417?s=19

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
I have this pet theory that today's exceptional brain worms are because Trump handed over the president's account to some drunk Russian in a Siberian shed during that meeting with Putin.

That might actually be preferable to dealing with the fact that I have to share air with people loving retarded enough to vote for a guy this dumb.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

tune the FM in to static and pretend that its the sea
At this point its pretty much impossible to distinguish broke brained fox news zombies from russian propaganda on the internet. What a loving stupid country america has become.