Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

wjs5
Aug 22, 2009
Do we know when the DLC will be released? Like we talking 10 tonight or just before midnight tomorrow?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

wjs5 posted:

Do we know when the DLC will be released? Like we talking 10 tonight or just before midnight tomorrow?

It's usually 9am GMT so roughly 6.5 hours from now.

90s Solo Cup
Feb 22, 2011

To understand the cup
He must become the cup

CBJSprague24 posted:

That said, the best times in this game, especially with Heists, were/are with Goons.

Heisting with goons was the only way I could have completed the Criminal Mastermind/All in Order challenge. Try doing THAT with a team of rando rear end pubbies.

Sneaks McDevious
Jul 29, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Balliver Shagnasty posted:

Heisting with goons was the only way I could have completed the Criminal Mastermind/All in Order challenge. Try doing THAT with a team of rando rear end pubbies.

There should be a special award for achieving that

ElwoodCuse
Jan 11, 2004

we're puttin' the band back together

julian assflange posted:

There should be a special award for achieving that

Isn't that the one that gives you a $10 million bonus?

Scorched Spitz
Dec 12, 2011
Holy poo poo, there's gonna be a Mach Five.

Cage
Jul 17, 2003
www.revivethedrive.org
Doofwagon?

e:

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

oh my god, 4 floor garage with 10 cars each, you can now have 157 cars!

Anime_Otaku
Dec 6, 2009
Does anybody know what lets you get new DJs and the radio station yet?

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

Anime_Otaku posted:

Does anybody know what lets you get new DJs and the radio station yet?

The additional station they came out with before was just part of an update, wasn't it?

I'm looking forward to it whenever it does drop. One of the more random "favorite" things for me about GTA has been discovering music I otherwise never would've heard, and TBoGT had its own songs which made it to my iPod:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=By0gCeyAWzo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IqiA946GnWk
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pcXFwAdEF2Q

Fart.Bleed.Repeat.
Sep 29, 2001

Powershift posted:

oh my god, 4 floor garage with 10 cars each, you can now have 157 cars!

CEO garage is 60 ( 3 x 20)
Apartment garages is 60 (6 x 10)
MC garage is 10
Bunker is 2 (MOC + AA trailer)
Facility is 10 (7 + khanjali + thruster + avenger)
Special vehicle garage is 8
Nightclub garage is 40 (4 x 10)

190 customizable spots, not counting the hangar, which is what like 30 spots total?

ElwoodCuse
Jan 11, 2004

So the Clubs themselves are like, $1.1 to $1.6 mil. I'm probably going to get the $1.3-ish one in Vespucci Canals because I have an apartment and office around there and the Chumash bunker. That doesn't seem like too bad of an entry cost. Anyone tried the missions or stuff it opens up?

Thief
Jan 28, 2011

:420::420::420::420::420::420::420::420::420::420::420:
guess i gotta reinstall because this is the best looking update since the motorcycle club :homebrew:

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

Fart.Bleed.Repeat. posted:

CEO garage is 60 ( 3 x 20)
Apartment garages is 60 (6 x 10)
MC garage is 10
Bunker is 2 (MOC + AA trailer)
Facility is 10 (7 + khanjali + thruster + avenger)
Special vehicle garage is 8
Nightclub garage is 40 (4 x 10)

190 customizable spots, not counting the hangar, which is what like 30 spots total?

The first garage floor only holds 3 vehicles, the 3 customizable delivery vehicles, so only 33 vehicles in da club

e: $18,800 daily utility charge, oh my i think i have the vapors.

Sneaks McDevious
Jul 29, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

ElwoodCuse posted:

Isn't that the one that gives you a $10 million bonus?

No I mean another one on top of that for somehow doing it with random pubbies (technically impossible to verify of course!)

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

I'm not sure about the economics of the club. it seems to only make about $40k/hour worth of stock.

also, there's a $150,000 bottle of champagne. Also, stay away from macbeth whisky

Fart.Bleed.Repeat.
Sep 29, 2001

Cage posted:

Doofwagon?

Not worthless! Another use for my SHORTBUS plates

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

supra is 790k got dang

davebo
Nov 15, 2006

Parallel lines do meet, but they do it incognito
College Slice
Reading through the link in the e-mail they sent, I didn't get a feel for whether this update provides much to do if you never bothered getting the MC or packages stuff. I just did the CEO business and import/export garage. Will this provide any solo content for me to mess around with, or just a new place to store cars?

Thief
Jan 28, 2011

:420::420::420::420::420::420::420::420::420::420::420:

Babe Magnet posted:

supra is 790k got dang

more than u can afford pal

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

quote:

Changing your club's name

That's what I wanted to hear. Where my PS4 Goons at? :getin:

Anime_Otaku
Dec 6, 2009

CBJSprague24 posted:

That's what I wanted to hear. Where my PS4 Goons at? :getin:

The names are all presets.

So it seems like the DJs may actually be part of the drip feed content, which I’m a little sad about, want to bet that the new radio station will be out in a month or so after all the DJs?

Anime_Otaku fucked around with this message at 20:09 on Jul 24, 2018

gileadexile
Jul 20, 2012

My username is Gileadexile on PS4. Feel free to add for hijinx, I've done almost all the game has to offer aside from the biker businesses and the Doomsday Heists and need to earn money. Looks like they've lowered the payouts for alot of businesses.

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

The new car is ridiculously low.

partyvans!

jdm goodness

ElwoodCuse
Jan 11, 2004

I have the gunrunning bunker, I/E warehouse, cargo warehouse, and biker clubhouse but no businesses. Sounds like I should finally buy a biker business, from looking around, even though those were until now useless (they are 25% off now too).

Fart.Bleed.Repeat.
Sep 29, 2001

A garage that actually looks good for collection group shots? Nice! All of the others suck for showing off

90s Solo Cup
Feb 22, 2011

To understand the cup
He must become the cup

Anime_Otaku posted:

The names are all presets.

Lame.

But honestly, I'm not really feeling this update. The cars are nice, but the nightclubs don't seem to offer anything (other than that 4-level garage) that would drive me to throw $3 or $4 mil at it.

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

There's a lot of poo poo shown in the trailer that just doesn't seem to be there yet.

Anime_Otaku
Dec 6, 2009
I’m actually digging the business part, it’s got the passive build up but without having to do supplies, getting 10k from the club each “day” is kind of nice too. The disappointment for me was the clothes (seriously, ther’s no preset female outfits, no hats, no shoes, no accessories I really wanted to go full 90’s raver) and maybe it would have been nice to get other kinds of clubs, like grimy dives playing punk and rock, stuff like that. Apparently next week we get Tale Of Us as the new DJ, I hope that their mission is fun.
I’m also seriously looking forward to getting the Scramjet aka the Mach 5, but I think that is a few weeks out, I just hope they do a livery like the anime, with maybe just a colour change to keep the lawyers happy.

Anime_Otaku fucked around with this message at 00:00 on Jul 25, 2018

Phweengee
Nov 5, 2012
Does the purchased festival bus actually do anything?

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

it runs into overpasses pretty good.

Anime_Otaku
Dec 6, 2009

Phweengee posted:

Does the purchased festival bus actually do anything?

I didn’t purchase it but apparently there are some action spots on it, but the livery is the only modification on the entire thing. That’s really disappointing, it’d been cool if you could have different stuff on it like change the skull to an alien or something and you could have it fold up for transport. I really don’t see the point of it at all.

Beeb
Jun 29, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 19 days!
Being able to manage your businesses from one spot is nice, but you still gotta deliver supplies and poo poo to the coke lab and such, right?

mutata
Mar 1, 2003

Sounds like we're entering the final "holding pattern until the fuel runs out and it slams into the ocean and sinks to the bottom" stage of GTA Online's life cycle.

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

People are people so why should it be, that you and I should get along so awfully blink blink recall STOP IT YOU POSH LITTLE SHIT

mutata posted:

Sounds like we're entering the final "holding pattern until the fuel runs out and it slams into the ocean and sinks to the bottom" stage of GTA Online's life cycle.

Please give us signs of GTA VI soon R*

I noticed recently how many little steps back there were from IV to V and it makes me sad

ElwoodCuse
Jan 11, 2004

Capn Beeb posted:

Being able to manage your businesses from one spot is nice, but you still gotta deliver supplies and poo poo to the coke lab and such, right?

No they fill up on their own at the club

Mondian
Apr 24, 2007

ElwoodCuse posted:

No they fill up on their own at the club

Seems like the nightclub is designed to make you buy all those MC business and then never loving register as president again to avoid getting slammed with all those upkeep fees.

Phweengee
Nov 5, 2012
Another question, has anyone filled up, and thus knows the max capacity of the service garage connected directly to the nightclub office? I didn't see a blue light that would let me rearrange it, which I could have used to figure out how many slots it has.Thanks much.

Zigmidge
May 12, 2002

Exsqueeze me, why the sour face? I'm here to lemon aid you. Let's juice it.

mutata posted:

entering? lol

https://giant.gfycat.com/FarflungDizzyIndochinahogdeer.webm

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Anime_Otaku
Dec 6, 2009

Phweengee posted:

Another question, has anyone filled up, and thus knows the max capacity of the service garage connected directly to the nightclub office? I didn't see a blue light that would let me rearrange it, which I could have used to figure out how many slots it has.Thanks much.

That’s literally just for parking your current car in when you arrive so you don’t need to leave it on the street or go through another load time between the club and a garage.