Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Reince Penis
Nov 15, 2007

by R. Guyovich
Lol if you don't identify as a greedy corporation

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

Reince Penis posted:

Lol if you don't identify as a greedy corporation

Corporations are people and vice versa

Dinosaurtrain
Mar 7, 2018

by R. Guyovich
why are Canadians so Offended when mainland Chinese buy their poo poo rear end assets like grouse mountain and Nexen

do you people lead such empty lives that nothing else will fill your souls with pride like Canadian ownership of a mountain resort that sucks rear end

Normy
Jul 1, 2004

Do I Krushchev?

Because racism

Dinosaurtrain
Mar 7, 2018

by R. Guyovich
oh man some people got shot in Toronto

thoughts and prayers u guys

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

infernal machines posted:

i guess you could stretch that to "parasite", but somebody has to handle organizing maintenance, repairs, and whatnot, and unless you're in a co-op it's going to be the property manager

i can tell you right now that property managers don't do this or indeed anything at all

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

Dinosaurtrain posted:

if the guy turns out be muslim the tweets wont be thoughts and prayers

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

Dinosaurtrain posted:

why are Canadians so Offended when mainland Chinese buy their poo poo rear end assets like grouse mountain and Nexen

do you people lead such empty lives that nothing else will fill your souls with pride like Canadian ownership of a mountain resort that sucks rear end

Hi CI!

MatchaZed
Feb 14, 2010

We Can Do It!

Dinosaurtrain posted:

Welcome back CI

Juul-Whip
Mar 10, 2008

Yinlock posted:

i can tell you right now that property managers don't do this or indeed anything at all

if your resume is just a list of positions at condo and luxury property management companies I think it’s safe to say you’re a parasite and the wall would be too humane a fate

Juul-Whip has issued a correction as of 19:41 on Jul 23, 2018

a primate
Jun 2, 2010

Kurtofan posted:

if the guy turns out be muslim the tweets wont be thoughts and prayers

His name is Faisal Hassan but he was depressed and schizophrenic so this week’s rage and stereotyping will be directed at ‘the mentally ill’.

a primate
Jun 2, 2010

THC posted:

if your resume is just a list of positions at condo and luxury property management companies I think it’s safe to say you’re a parasite and the wall would be too humane a fate

Why stop at luxury? My cockroach addled apartment benefits from the same level of care and service (I.e. none).

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

a primate posted:

His name is Faisal Hassan but he was depressed and schizophrenic so this week’s rage and stereotyping will be directed at ‘the mentally ill’.

no the right-wing narrative is that he was too competent at firing a gun at civilians to be mentally ill and therefore he is a trained isis terrorist

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

You wore that on Halloween?
Holy gently caress, Conservative memeing is getting off the charts

Dinosaurtrain
Mar 7, 2018

by R. Guyovich
share n like if u agree

Postess with the Mostest
Apr 4, 2007

Arabian nights
'neath Arabian moons
A fool off his guard
could fall and fall hard
out there on the dunes

vyelkin posted:

no the right-wing narrative is that he was too competent at firing a gun at civilians to be mentally ill and therefore he is a trained isis terrorist

the real narrative should be thank god he had easy access to a handgun, the suicide by truck guys do way more damage. no way a real isis guy would use a handgun instead of a uhaul. unless isis is trying to get handguns banned so future mentally ill incels have to go the truck route.

Postess with the Mostest has issued a correction as of 15:54 on Jul 25, 2018

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

Dinosaurtrain posted:

share n like if u agree

I missed this one somehow

Arivia
Mar 17, 2011
That’s a good question. Isn’t Harper’s NAFTA meddling treasonous?

James Baud
May 24, 2015

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
That "personal day" thing could actually be a super effective tactic so long as Scheer has appreciably more votes attended / days in the house to insulate from hypocrisy claims.

Meme away with pictures of Trudeau on whatever island, family dressed up in India, etc.

urf
Jul 12, 2009

James Baud posted:

That "personal day" thing could actually be a super effective tactic so long as Scheer has appreciably more votes attended / days in the house to insulate from hypocrisy claims.

Meme away with pictures of Trudeau on whatever island, family dressed up in India, etc.

when has the Right ever cared that their guys are hypocrites?

James Baud
May 24, 2015

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

urf posted:

when has the Right ever cared that their guys are hypocrites?

Those people are already voting Conservative come hell or high water.

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.

DariusLikewise posted:

I missed this one somehow

When Harper was elected.

(lol, it was always this way)

flakeloaf
Feb 26, 2003

Still better than android clock

isis claimed responsibility so that must mean they really did it guys

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.
ISIS is right up there with 4chan both in terms of claiming responsibility for things they had nothing to do with, and radicalizing CHUDs.

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

ISIS moderates /r/incels

Juul-Whip
Mar 10, 2008

https://twitter.com/kylecmatthews/status/1022266117731962880

lmao

https://twitter.com/manny_ottawa/status/1022186248373301250?s=21

Turdeau: "pls don't assault little girls"
Libtard cucks: "yes, I agree"
Totally normal people: "WHAT ARE YOU SAYING I ASSAULT LITTLE GIRLS JUST BECAUSE IM A TRUE CANADIAN PATRIOT gently caress YOU DONT LECTURE ME I KNOW RIGHT FROM WRONG YOU FUCKEN TRAITOR"

Dinosaurtrain
Mar 7, 2018

by R. Guyovich
who cares

velvet milkman
Feb 13, 2012

by R. Guyovich
it's so hard to give a poo poo about anything happening in canada

Tan Dumplord
Mar 9, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

velvet milkman posted:

it's so hard to give a poo poo about anything happening in canada

doug ford is reverting ontario public schools to 1998 sex ed

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

yeah y'all's politics became boring after a fat drig addict got elected because the libs would rather self destruct then play second fiddle to the left

Dinosaurtrain
Mar 7, 2018

by R. Guyovich
both sides

James Baud
May 24, 2015

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

sliderule posted:

doug ford is reverting ontario public schools to 1998 sex ed

Did people even know how to have sex in 1998?

Arivia
Mar 17, 2011

James Baud posted:

Did people even know how to have sex in 1998?

Both partners attach their jean jackets to each other to make the protective tent right?

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

a primate posted:

can't wait until his internet history is revealed to be just nothing but right-wing propaganda

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

also lol at this obama-tier anger from the right

there's a lot of reasons to hate trudeau but "tweet was insufficiently patriotic" is not one of them

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

Yinlock posted:

there's a lot of reasons to hate trudeau but "tweet was insufficiently patriotic" is not one of them

canadian conservatism is a cargo cult of whatever american conservatism was doing five years ago

xtal
Jan 9, 2011

by Fluffdaddy

DariusLikewise posted:

Holy gently caress, Conservative memeing is getting off the charts

[snip]

Likes and shares are the new thoughts and prayers

Juul-Whip
Mar 10, 2008

Yinlock posted:

they are suffering from trudeau derangement syndrome

Juul-Whip
Mar 10, 2008

i literally want justin trudeau to win the next election just to see their reactions

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Juul-Whip
Mar 10, 2008

https://twitter.com/705Royalty/status/1022239403144634368

Conservatives want Canada to be attacked by terrorists more than the actual terrorists do lol