Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
hillary owned slaves and was an amateur phrenologist

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

Taintrunner posted:

hillary owned slaves and was an amateur phrenologist

Get your facts right.

She leased slaves from the state.

MikeCrotch
Nov 5, 2011

I AM UNJUSTIFIABLY PROUD OF MY SPAGHETTI BOLOGNESE RECIPE

YES, IT IS AN INCREDIBLY SIMPLE DISH

NO, IT IS NOT NORMAL TO USE A PEPPERAMI INSTEAD OF MINCED MEAT

YES, THERE IS TOO MUCH SALT IN MY RECIPE

NO, I WON'T STOP SHARING IT

more like BOLLOCKnese
Rachel Dolezal

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

MikeCrotch posted:

Rachel Dolezal

https://www.netflix.com/title/80149821

sub supau
Aug 28, 2007

MikeCrotch posted:

Rachel Dolezal

her new fake-rear end hair makes me physically nauseous

jerry seinfel
Jun 25, 2007

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7KxZu1Fs_7s

epic weed mom
Sep 1, 2006

The real MVP of the (fairly mediocre and uninsightful) Dolezal documentary is the black, male-presenting graduate student who invites her to speak with them at a sparsely-attended lecture, mostly just for the purpose of revealing on stage that they, similarly to Rachel, are a actually a white woman. After panning slyly to the audience for reactions, the documentary then proceeds forward without interrogating this premise for even one second.

This leads me to this person's 2014 research paper on their "transgracial" identity, which I found to be an immensely rewarding read. To wit:

Ramrod Hotshot
May 30, 2003

Just remembered that the new job of Rudy Guiliani, septuagenarian former Mayor of 9/11 and failed presidential candidate, is to go on TV and explain away the sex crimes of the President of the United States...

...who is Donald Trump

lol

Ramrod Hotshot
May 30, 2003

TetsuoTW posted:

Sacha Baron Cohen really transformed himself for this one

kibaces
Jul 11, 2016
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C2Kb7IDmFF4

Shaffness
Jan 15, 2001
https://youtu.be/0zXiClnK8oE

I was reminded of this awesomeness on Flula Borg's podcast yesterday. As a big fan of Knight Rider there's no way I didn't see this as a kid. I must have blocked it out because it was too amazing.

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

TetsuoTW posted:

please refer to her by her correct name, Nkechi Amare Diallo

charms
Oct 14, 2012

the democrat electors who voted for colin powell instead of hillary clinton, hoping that the majority of electors on both sides would do the same

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

MY GLASSES!

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

john kerry's livestrong bracelet

DMCrimson
Jan 2, 2005

Nap Ghost

GalacticAcid posted:

rofl, was that the worst dollar-to-delegate ratio in history? it has to be, right?

Giuliani spent $61M in the 2008 election for zero delegates. We don't mention enough how much money he burned on an always-doomed campaign.

DMCrimson has issued a correction as of 19:40 on Jul 25, 2018

Sticky Nate
Jan 9, 2012

DMCrimson posted:

Giuliani spent $61M in the 2008 election for zero delegates. We don't mention enough how much money he burned on an always-doomed campaign.

Linda McMahon spent that much on a Senate campaign lmao

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

Sticky Nate posted:

Still not the most expensive vanity project in that particular family.

nah
Mar 16, 2009

Giuliani in 50 years will be one of the more interesting footnotes in US politics

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

by Athanatos
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lz_fm3pYITs

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

nah posted:

Giuliani in 50 years will be one of the more interesting footnotes in US politics

I'm still amazed he was such a highly regarded prosecutor back in the day

nah
Mar 16, 2009

remember when people said that Trump putin meeting was like Pearl Harbor and would live in infamy

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

nah posted:

remember when people said that Trump putin meeting was like Pearl Harbor and would live in infamy

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

SNL's cold open 'skit' after 11/9 that was basically just Kate McKinnon sobbing through a song

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

women spearheaded the prohibition movement because outlawing alcohol was seen as the more reasonable and attainable goal than outlawing wife beating

Shark Sandwich
Sep 6, 2010

by R. Guyovich

zegermans posted:

SNL's cold open 'skit' after 11/9 that was basically just Kate McKinnon sobbing through a song

Kate McKinnon doing this dressed as hilldawg while dating fascist Bari Weiss

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

zegermans posted:

women spearheaded the prohibition movement because outlawing alcohol was seen as the more reasonable and attainable goal than outlawing wife beating

zergermans, that's not funny

"lol these desperate women just wanted to not be beaten, loving lmao"

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES
wow, do better zegermans

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

WampaLord posted:

zergermans, that's not funny

"lol these desperate women just wanted to not be beaten, loving lmao"

it's a really dark lol but it is extremely funny how despicable the state of masculinity is across the board and nothing has changed

DMCrimson
Jan 2, 2005

Nap Ghost

Sticky Nate posted:

Combine both her 2010 and 2012 senate races and she spent $100M of personal money. Not donations or PACs, she got to waste $100M of Vince's WWE money.

Asbury
Mar 23, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 6 years!
Hair Elf
im with zegermans

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

crazy cloud posted:

it's a really dark lol but it is extremely funny how despicable the state of masculinity is across the board and nothing has changed

yeah this

HobbitGrease
Jul 24, 2001

Young Orc
the Medicare lockbox

as a weirdo high schooler that read Newsweek in the late 90s, stupid crap like this is engraved in my brain

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
i just remembered it was Hillary Clinton that created the "fake news" phenomenon :laffo:

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

HobbitGrease posted:

the Medicare lockbox

as a weirdo high schooler that read Newsweek in the late 90s, stupid crap like this is engraved in my brain

the stockdale debates are burned into my synapses

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

ShriekingMarxist posted:

i just remembered it was Hillary Clinton that created the "fake news" phenomenon :laffo:

also shone a spotlight on pepe

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

also shone a spotlight on pepe

someone actually yelled pepe at her pepe speech

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
HRC, trying to do battle with a meme like a silent film actor fighting the wind: ... and another thing they have, is something called "hate frog", a vile racist image!

Trump, just rolling with the bullshit: They love me over at hebechan. LOVE me. Many images of making america great again, very exciting!

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES

ShriekingMarxist posted:

HRC, trying to do battle with a meme like a silent film actor fighting the wind: ... and another thing they have, is something called "hate frog", a vile racist image!

Trump, just rolling with the bullshit: They love me over at hebechan. LOVE me. Many images of making america great again, very exciting!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

ShriekingMarxist posted:

also the obama birther movement that trump became a fanatic for