Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

I fell in love with a Video Nasty

TheDarkFlame posted:

A picture of McNally pointing a finger at us with text that said "hahaha you actually paid for this"
You know, I’d be totally OK with this. That would be funny as hell.
[/quote]

[/quote]

So, uh, guess the thread got what they asked for! Sucks for the people who wanted a real shirt and not a wearable punchline, but maybe the second attempt will produce something wearable?

I read back to see if this thread started off as a prank or evolved into one, and this post on the second page might be telling:
[/quote]

In light of this information, I retract my doubts about the prank.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tight aspirations
Jul 13, 2009

TTerrible posted:

Give McNally four stars

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
This is awesome and I love you all

Lacey
Jul 10, 2001

Guess where this lollipop's going?
This thread is fantastic

Also if the shirts don't fit just rip the seams and sew the pieces back together to make a jersey bedsheet then cuddle up to that guy's face all night long

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

TTerrible posted:

Give McNally a star

Making him a pedophile seems like a really harsh punishment for a shirt prank.

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

Veni Vidi Ameche! posted:

Lol. Almost 2,000 posts on this account, and maybe a dozen have involved any kind of drama or dust-up. You can’t think of a single thing I’ve ever said without stalking my history. You’re just a coward who wanted to get in some licks because you feel safe in a crowd.

My entire thesis was, “It’s a dick move to take $1,000 dollars from people, and not deliver what you promised,” and half a dozen goons lost their loving minds racing to their keyboards to poo poo on me for it. Lol, yeah. I’m the problem, here.

My entire thesis is you have garbage opinions, I didn't have to stalk your post history to come up with this brilliant revelation

e: oh I missed it you're at the "roll with the punches" part now

Snow Cone Capone has a new favorite as of 13:32 on Jul 26, 2018

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

Antivehicular posted:

Something amazing is going down in GiP

Short version: Dude comes up with a goofy military-parody shirt design, GiP goons want it, he collects orders and money for 70-ish shirts, there are several months of delay in shirt production, then they finally go out... and they're all 6XL plain white T-shirts with iron-ons of the OP in uniform shooting finger guns at the camera. Several people spent non-trivial sums ordering multiple shirts and/or shipping internationally. Some people are amused! More people are pissed! Some other poster is trying to get the original shirt design ordered! Goon projects!

I DEMAND GOON JUSTICE

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

Just so I understand, a Goon stole over $1,000 from other Goons, and some people - including posters in this very thread - are praising this.

I hope someone ratted him out to Paypal.

Honestly it wasn't what I expected but I was really happy with the shirt. I'm currently using it as a makeshift curtain for a window in my room. It works really good.

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING
I’m not even mad lmao. Shirt owns.

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Porpoise noise continues.
Stop loving fighting about shirts, you ninnies.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
I can see where someone would find this not funny, however to me it is extremely funny and frankly I'd like the shirt even more

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Please stop reporting McNally :cripes:

Control Volume
Dec 31, 2008

black guy getting murdered: he deserved it. stand your ground lol
white guys getting the wrong kind of shirt: is this fraud?? isnt this a major crime???

Proteus Jones
Feb 28, 2013

Snow Cone Capone posted:

e: oh I missed it you're at the "roll with the punches" part now

Does the Puppet Master defense come next? I can never remember.

E:

LOL, holy poo poo.

Proteus Jones has a new favorite as of 14:59 on Jul 26, 2018

Veni Vidi Ameche!
Nov 2, 2017

by Fluffdaddy

Control Volume posted:

white guys getting the wrong kind of shirt: is this fraud?? isnt this a major crime???

Did the guys who bought the shirts get caught on tape making an unprovoked attack the guy who made the shirts? It's my bad if I missed that part of the story.

I actually loled at the avatar.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Lol at caring so much about the sanctity of money you hate a solid and great joke between internet friends

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

Control Volume posted:

Did the guys who bought the shirts get caught on tape making an unprovoked attack the guy who made the shirts? It's my bad if I missed that part of the story.

god drat lol

Control Volume
Dec 31, 2008

Out on the forums having the time of my life with a bunch of friends. They're all just out of thread, laughing too.

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

I wanna sing one for the cars
That are right now headed silent down the highway
And it's dark and there is nobody driving And something has got to give

That avatar is too good for VVA

Johnny Truant
Jul 22, 2008

DoctorWhat posted:

because you're just the hallucination of an institutionalized woman

Hey don't talk about my mother like that! Are you sure I didn't hallucinate her?

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

Please keep posting about how totally not mad you are and how you're just laughing, this time will be very different than the ten million goons who have done that in the past

Since I know you're going to ask, no I don't know anything about you and I don't remember anything about any posts of yours I might have read at any point

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

TTerrible posted:

Give McNally a star

he's already got a gold one

Big Grunty Secret
Aug 28, 2007

Just one question, though. Is there a way to take off my pants?

Bahahahaha

Riot Carol Danvers
Jul 30, 2004

It's super dumb, but I can't stop myself. This is just kind of how I do things.

redneck nazgul posted:

:dogbutton:

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

Don't you tell me my business again.

Dumb Lowtax posted:

lol at this and how many goons in there admit they could wear a 6XL shirt without issue

Probably a little tight but it'll stretch out some

I ordered 28, and they fit OK, except they’re tight over my man-boobs. I don’t see how that’s relevant.

see?

SUPERMAN'S GAL PAL
Feb 21, 2006

Holy Moly! DARKSEID IS!

The :10bux: I paid a decade ago to join these ever-dying forums was for stuff like this.

If Lowtax is wise he’ll ask McNally for permission to use the image and sell the shirts to keep this nugget of a site floating.

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

SUPERMAN'S GAL PAL posted:

The :10bux: I paid a decade ago to join these ever-dying forums was for stuff like this.

If Lowtax is wise he’ll ask McNally for permission to use the image and sell the shirts to keep this nugget of a site floating.

I'd expertly tap dance around copyright law by using a screencap of the SURPRISE FUCKERS post that quoted the image

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

Antivehicular posted:

That avatar is too good for VVA

TTerrible
Jul 15, 2005
Anyone that doesn't find this funny is a giant loving weenie.

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING

redneck nazgul posted:

:stare:

holy poo poo

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

TTerrible posted:

Anyone that doesn't find this funny is a giant loving weenie.

FrozenVent
May 1, 2009

The Boeing 737-200QC is the undisputed workhorse of the skies.

redneck nazgul posted:

:iceburn:

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

redneck nazgul posted:

Jesus

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

I fell in love with a Video Nasty

SUPERMAN'S GAL PAL posted:

This is lowtax we're talking about here. He'd probably see all the buzz this is generating and ban all mention of shirts in GiP.

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Oh no oh god it's all true!

Lol. Almost 2,000 posts on this account, and maybe a dozen have involved any kind of drama or dust-up. You can’t think of a single thing I’ve ever said without stalking my history. You’re just a coward who wanted to get in some licks because you feel safe in a crowd.

My entire thesis was, “It’s a dick move to take $1,000 dollars from people, and not deliver what you promised,” and half a dozen goons lost their loving minds racing to their keyboards to poo poo on me for it. Lol, yeah. I’m the problem, here.

I love this loving thread

Eox
Jun 20, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
As far as I know, the rules still have a "None of these matter if it's really loving funny" clause

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

Eox posted:

As far as I know, the rules still have a "None of these matter if it's really loving funny" clause

If this was true avshalom wouldn't get banned so much

Ariong
Jun 25, 2012

Get bashed, platonist!

Control Volume posted:

Don’t be absurd. VVA is being a little silly about the shirt thing, but obviously he’s not enough of a dumb rear end in a top hat to compare it to-

Holy loving poo poo

POOL IS CLOSED
Jul 14, 2011

I'm just exploding with mackerel. This is the aji wo kutta of my discontent.
Pillbug

redneck nazgul posted:

god drat :stare:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe

purple death ray posted:

If this was true avshalom wouldn't get banned so much

Did she get banned again? I thought she was back on an "ok don't threaten to engulf the President in your cavernous vagina any more and we'll stop banning your reregs" basis