Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

DSA endorsed John Kerry, so it's not like there's some proud tradition of DSA not making stupid endorsement choices and then living them down with great embarrassment or something.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I think DSA will manage. getting rid of Cuomo is a worthwhile goal as he will forever be an obstacle of DSA ever took a foothold on power in the state, and it shows we can place nice with others who don’t perfectly align with our ideals. which is, ideally, what we wanna do in the long run to full gay luxury space communism now

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

Taintrunner posted:

I think DSA will manage. getting rid of Cuomo is a worthwhile goal as he will forever be an obstacle of DSA ever took a foothold on power in the state, and it shows we can place nice with others who don’t perfectly align with our ideals. which is, ideally, what we wanna do in the long run to full gay luxury space communism now

Yeah, it looks like a good move from afar.

But ultimately, it's a state race and it's their prerogative.

big black turnout
Jan 13, 2009

Fallen Rib
Nixon is going to get elected and do something lovely that negatively reflects on the org as a whole. Mark my words~

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

business hammocks posted:

DSA endorsed John Kerry, so it's not like there's some proud tradition of DSA not making stupid endorsement choices and then living them down with great embarrassment or something.

Tbf DSA functionally didn't exist before Sanders, Bernard

Coolness Averted
Feb 20, 2007

oh don't worry, I can't smell asparagus piss, it's in my DNA

GO HOGG WILD!
🐗🐗🐗🐗🐗

BENGHAZI 2 posted:

So what does the bill actually do

Yinlock posted:

Sanders’ No Money Bail Act is a companion to a measure introduced in the House by the California congressman Ted Lieu last year. The proposal would forbid the “payment of money as a condition of pre-trial release with respect to a criminal case”. The proposal would strip federal anti-crime funding from states that fail to replace their money bail system with risk-assessment alternatives.

:iiam:
I mean if you have some actual insight it'd be p. cool if you shared it, right now you just look kinda dumb

Coolness Averted has issued a correction as of 18:39 on Jul 26, 2018

unbutthurtable
Dec 2, 2016

Total. Tox. Rereg.

College Slice

Taintrunner posted:

Yeah. Queens branch votes tonight and while I'm personally against the endorsement and think it would be a mistake...we've made mistakes before, and will absolutely make mistakes in the future.

IM DAY DAY IRL
Jul 11, 2003

Everything's fine.

Nothing to see here.

unbutthurtable posted:

we've made mistakes before, and will absolutely make mistakes in the future.

does dsa have a slogan yet

unbutthurtable
Dec 2, 2016

Total. Tox. Rereg.

College Slice

IM DAY DAY IRL posted:

does dsa have a slogan yet

"The word 'apology' gets thrown around a lot these days..."

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

big black turnout posted:

Nixon is going to get elected and do something lovely that negatively reflects on the org as a whole. Mark my words~

isn't she like down 30 points in the last primary poll

big business man
Sep 30, 2012

Nixon isn't going to win which is why it's even funnier that DSA is falling over themselves to endorse a literal anti-union millionaire because she said some cool platitudes after the fact

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

hmmm

https://twitter.com/josheidelson/status/1022518701978005504?s=21
https://twitter.com/theview/status/1022546019676868610?s=21

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

Coolness Averted posted:

:iiam:
I mean if you have some actual insight it'd be p. cool if you shared it, right now you just look kinda dumb

Nah I'm cool with being wrong, it happens sometimes, this is cool as heck

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

The Wine Mom Revolutionary Vanguard is a surprising development

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747
Just because this is the dsa thread it's okay to be wrong sometimes

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

Do people still watch cable news?

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

business hammocks posted:

Do people still watch cable news?

What's news

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
Depends on your definition of people.

Ace of Baes
Jul 7, 1977
https://twitter.com/Ocasio2018/status/1022560136492142592?s=19

:getin:

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

https://twitter.com/gtx281/status/1022530049239592960?s=19

The gently caress

SpaceGoku
Jul 19, 2011

this is a modest version of the double-yacht, too

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

yo dog i heard you like yachts so we got a yacht for your yacht

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
love to buy a boat so big you need a smaller boat to enter it because its now too big for most marinas

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Shear Modulus posted:

yo dog i heard you like yachts so we got a yacht for your yacht

It's the servant's yacht.

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

succ

Slanderer
May 6, 2007

check this poo poo out

Grand Prize Winner
Feb 19, 2007

i think i'd rather they take a ride on this hot little racer:

Rated PG-34
Jul 1, 2004

Grand Prize Winner posted:

i think i'd rather they take a ride on this hot little racer:

neckhole seems a bit small

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

Its for restarting D&D's debate over whether murdering the Czar's kids was good or not.

Professor Bling
Nov 12, 2008

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Mantis42 posted:

Its for restarting D&D's debate over whether murdering the Czar's kids was good or not.

spoiler: it was

FCKGW
May 21, 2006

https://twitter.com/InlandEmpireDSA/status/1022303782955175936

This is at the UPS distribution hub out by my house

Vhak lord of hate
Jun 6, 2008

I AM DRINK THE BLOOD OF JESUS

Rated PG-34 posted:

neckhole seems a bit small

babies can be bourgeoisie

WhiskeyJuvenile
Feb 15, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo

Mantis42 posted:

who gives a poo poo

Coolness Averted
Feb 20, 2007

oh don't worry, I can't smell asparagus piss, it's in my DNA

GO HOGG WILD!
🐗🐗🐗🐗🐗

Professor Bling posted:

:yeah:

little munchkin
Aug 15, 2010

large boats are a pain in the rear end to maneuver anywhere besides marinas that are designed to hold them. even modest stuff like sailboats and fishing boats use smaller access boats like that.

also that's not really a tiny yacht, it's just a ugly rear end lovely recreational boat that still costs like 75 grand or something just because it matches the yacht.

Vhak lord of hate
Jun 6, 2008

I AM DRINK THE BLOOD OF JESUS
My tsarist children got executed today. I was pretty bummed about it. But I think whoever killed them was probably more happy to do it than I was sad to lose them. The total happiness in the world increased. So, whatever.

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

Professor Bling posted:

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

it's a baby yacht that goes inside the mommy yacht

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
to be fair, driving a smaller boat out of a huge boat, is really loving cool.

but also luxuries should be shared and enjoyed by everyone instead of an elite, cruel, insufferable few

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

IM DAY DAY IRL
Jul 11, 2003

Everything's fine.

Nothing to see here.

little munchkin posted:

large boats are a pain in the rear end to maneuver anywhere besides marinas that are designed to hold them. even modest stuff like sailboats and fishing boats use smaller access boats like that.

also that's not really a tiny yacht, it's just a ugly rear end lovely recreational boat that still costs like 75 grand or something just because it matches the yacht.

whats up bootlicker