Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

HOLY poo poo! She's gonna blow it!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

We come spinning out of nothingness, scattering stars like dust.

:laffo:

LesterGroans
Jun 9, 2009

It's funny...

You were so scary at night.
That's impressive

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

I am loving dying oh my god

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

I can not actually process that she melted down and screwed up the preschool puzzle.

Some BB producer is getting fired tomorrow for making the puzzle too hard.

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

Why would you assemble it on the ground, lmao they gave her a layup and she screwed it up.

Twin Cinema
Jun 1, 2006

Playoffs are no big deal,
don't have a crap attack.
That was the easiest puzzle. Maybe easier to say at home watching, butttttttt....

pospysyl
Nov 10, 2012

Production must be so pissed...

mallratcal
Sep 10, 2003

How the gently caress did she fail at that!????

Deceptive
Dec 27, 2012
Shrine of the Silver Monkey claims another victim.

LesterGroans
Jun 9, 2009

It's funny...

You were so scary at night.
I was rolling my eyes at this poo poo, but once she started assembling it on the ground... Beautiful.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Eltoasto posted:

Why would you assemble it on the ground, lmao they gave her a layup and she screwed it up.

I mean, that was a fine strategy if the plan was to assemble it on the floor and then put the pieces up in order. But she took forever and then tried to life the whole thing. She just straight up choked.

Fat Lowtax
Nov 9, 2008

"I'm willing to pay up to $1200 for a big anime titty"

Yikes

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

I bet Production is loving pissed they have to rework things now

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

sportsgenius86 posted:

I bet Production is loving pissed they have to rework things now

Kaitlyn being dumber than a 3 year old just cost them a Double Eviction episode. Heads are gonna roll.

Teek
Aug 7, 2006

I can't wait to entertain you.
Uhh, wow. Yeah. When she was taking it apart I was like, man this is way too easy... Ouch.

pospysyl
Nov 10, 2012

There might be an extra battle back.

Edit: "I'm so proud of myself." Amazing

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

~Someone needs me~

Well it ain't your now ex boyfriend

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Lol they didn’t even leave interview time because they’re like “there’s no way anyone’s leaving”

ElectricSheep
Jan 14, 2006

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.
It's ok, she gets to come off this to more uplifting news like realizing her boyfriend dumped her

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

pospysyl posted:

There might be an extra battle back.

Maybe but they'd have to start it right now and then do another one immediately after. Not sequestering the first 3 HGs doesn't give them a ton of wiggle room.

Maybe they'll just throw another Bonus Life in the App Store and open it up to someone with basic toddler cognitive skills.

ShakeZula
Jun 17, 2003

Nobody move and nobody gets hurt.

STAC Goat posted:

Maybe but they'd have to start it right now and then do another one immediately after. Not sequestering the first 3 HGs doesn't give them a ton of wiggle room.

Maybe they'll just throw another Bonus Life in the Ap Store and open it up to someone with basic toddler cognitive skills.

Haven't they done Jury battlebacks before?

Fat Lowtax
Nov 9, 2008

"I'm willing to pay up to $1200 for a big anime titty"

Now that's a returning houseguest I would like to see.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

ShakeZula posted:

Haven't they done Jury battlebacks before?

They have but I think if they want to do 2 they have a numbers crunch.

Then again I'm assuming there was already one planned. I guess they could have just had zero planned so 1 would make up for the Bonus Life failure.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

I thought kaitlyn getting booted then coming back and winning HOH would be the funniest thing but I was wrong. Very wrong.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

I mean I'm disappointed because I absolutely wanted to see Kaitlyn come back and deal with the 9-1 vote and make Tyler's life miserable.

But on the other hand I'm gonna go rewatch her proud moment again and see if I can spot Tyler's dad's ghost moving pieces on her. That would explain a lot.

mancalamania
Oct 23, 2008
I like that the entire puzzle was trivial except for the one single tiny piece that she got stuck on. It's like they purposefully designed the puzzle to have one nontrivial piece in the middle just so the viewer had a little bit of suspense in the 10 seconds the producers predicted she would struggle with it, not realizing it would also set Kaitlyn into a panic-induced tailspin.

mancalamania
Oct 23, 2008

STAC Goat posted:

They have but I think if they want to do 2 they have a numbers crunch.

Then again I'm assuming there was already one planned. I guess they could have just had zero planned so 1 would make up for the Bonus Life failure.

Week-wise this season should match Season 18 which had two buybacks, one Double Eviction, but effectively only 15 players because of the Night 1 eviction. If you do the math, that means that they need at least one buyback this season for one Double.

If I had to guess, they planned a jury buyback this season which would give them one to two Doubles depending on if the Bonus Life was successfully won or not.

TyrantWD
Nov 6, 2010
Ignore my doomerism, I don't think better things are possible
What kind of life-coach is Kaitlyn? That puzzle attempt will not be good for business.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Yeah, there was one basic trick to the puzzle. The torso/crotch pieces were the "keystone" of the puzzle that gave the legs the support to stand and you build out form there. Its not complicated but it takes the simplest amount of problem solving to figure out.

And Kaitlyn couldn't figure it out and panicked.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

mancalamania posted:

Week-wise this season should match Season 18 which had two buybacks, one Double Eviction, but effectively only 15 players because of the Night 1 eviction. If you do the math, that means that they need at least one buyback this season for one Double.

If I had to guess, they planned a jury buyback this season which would give them one to two Doubles depending on if the Bonus Life was successfully won or not.

Yeah, my guess is the plan was the Bonus Life, a Jury Battle Back, and 2 Double Evictions. So now we either lose a DE, get a second tight Battle Back, or they toss in another Bonus Life.

But its possible they never had a Battle Back planned at all so we just get that. That just seems unlikely since its become so standard.

Secks
Oct 10, 2002

The city is alive tonight
Would they even do a battle back if Julie told them who voted for them like she has been? If so, that's kinda lovely.

Teek
Aug 7, 2006

I can't wait to entertain you.
Julie saying JC voted for her was bad. If they wanted to be legit, that would kill any chances of her returning. But they could always twist it however they wanted.

Robnoxious
Feb 17, 2004

Secks posted:

Would they even do a battle back if Julie told them who voted for them like she has been? If so, that's kinda lovely.
Of course not.
The next coming two or three evictions are telling to how she words exit questions and how much she reveals.
If she tells vote results and/or goodbye messages are aired... they are gone/game dead.

If such things are under wraps then a Buyback is in play.
We aren't officially at Jury yet that any of us know, but it's coming soon.

One or two more evictions and then Jury House has to begin.

And a double bounce is looming, but it won't be this week... guaranteed 2 weeks from today tho.

Teek posted:

Julie saying JC voted for her was bad. If they wanted to be legit, that would kill any chances of her returning. But they could always twist it however they wanted.
This is rare form for BB USA but it has been done before.
Nevertheless, Namaste hosed up her end of the bargain by cocking the challenge so it's all moot.

Robnoxious fucked around with this message at 06:21 on Jul 27, 2018

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Kaitlyn is done. She's already posting on social media.

Robnoxious
Feb 17, 2004

STAC Goat posted:

Kaitlyn is done. She's already posting on social media.
I hope her chakras are prepared :ohdear:

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
Coming off BBCan this is like watching little league.

FeastForCows
Oct 18, 2011
That might have been the most pathetic display I have ever witnessed on TV.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Typical Goon
Feb 25, 2011

Somberbrero posted:

Coming off BBCan this is like watching little league.

I think you mean BBCan (provided by Wendy’s)

• Locked thread