Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

lol thats a good bit

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

Choco1980 posted:

Yeah, shortly after he registered that account (he would later admit in this very thread that yes it was a re-reg. I can't remember what the embarrassing thing was that he was trying to cover up or who he was before), like at most 3 days, he jumped into a joke derail in the PYF Comics thread about this comic:

by filling up over a page of the thread with long scientific posts about how sharks aren't smooth if you pet them backwards, going full on sperg and pretty much just word for word repeating himself in the argument over and over again like that one legendary internet post from the kid who took issue with the way his sister flipped her hair into a ponytail before getting water-weighed. VVA has since yet to convince me and I'm sure many others that the sperg diagnosis was wrong.

tbf i remember during the smooth shark incident that they claimed to be a marine biologist, so lets just in the name of good cheer assume that theyre also an online tshirt scam/joke discernist

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

Sharks are smoother than literally every nerd on twitter who's tried to argue they aren't

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Weaving Merry Christmas magic
Avshalom keeps getting banned because the FBI and Secret Service actually do investigate online threats against the president, regardless of pissbaby status, and Lowtax has already gotten several visits from the G-Men about it. He's not keen on it happening again, he's already had his spine atomized.

E: I said it in the GiP thread and I'll say it here, if they're truly so angry about the amazing McNally shirts they can box it back up and send it to me, I'll wear the fingergun-circus tent with pride.

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

avshalom isnt even here you ediot

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Weaving Merry Christmas magic
I commented on it because everyone always seems to forget that av was banned for the 'threatening the prez' part, not the method in which she threatened to do it

no i dont get invited to parties much why do you ask

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

gently caress, sorry i missed that part of the convo (apparently i was more into the shark/tshirt part of the thread)

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Malachite_Dragon posted:

Avshalom keeps getting banned because the FBI and Secret Service actually do investigate online threats against the president, regardless of pissbaby status, and Lowtax has already gotten several visits from the G-Men about it. He's not keen on it happening again, he's already had his spine atomized.

It has less to do with the pissbaby-ness of the president and more to do with the fact that women can't absorb people into their vaginas.

The MUMPSorceress
Jan 6, 2012

^SHTPSTS

Gary’s Answer

Who What Now posted:

It has less to do with the pissbaby-ness of the president and more to do with the fact that women can't absorb people into their vaginas.

Not with that attitude!

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

^^ efb

Who What Now posted:

Not with that kind of attitude

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
Not with any attitude!

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

It's not a ghost, but probably a 'living corpse'. The 'living dead' with a hell of a lot of bloodlust...

Krankenstyle posted:

avshalom isnt even here you ediot

avshalemon posted:

i love this place

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

good job you snitch

Weatherman
Jul 30, 2003

WARBLEKLONK
Based on the posts in the last few pages and the regdate, I'm going to assume that VVA is a Landerig rereg.

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

It's not a ghost, but probably a 'living corpse'. The 'living dead' with a hell of a lot of bloodlust...

Krankenstyle posted:

good job you snitch

:rolleye:

FactsAreUseless posted:

I'm not going to make any promises but if you manage to avoid threatening the president then we probably won't have any reason to re-ban you.

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

Weatherman posted:

Based on the posts in the last few pages and the regdate, I'm going to assume that VVA is a Landerig rereg.
VVA's complaints were more of a Lawful Good nature.

quite stretched out
Feb 17, 2011

the chillest
really we're all avshalom

shes spread her spores through the forums and now she lives on in every one of us

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer
Av has been very funny as usual since she’s been back please be kind at her

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009

Who What Now posted:

Looks like someone hasn’t been keeping up with Goop news.

Keru
Aug 2, 2004

'n suddenly there was a terrible roar all around us 'n the sky was full of what looked like 'uge bats, all swooping 'n screeching 'n divin' around the ute.

Ghostlight posted:

VVA's complaints were more of a Lawful Good nature.

Please do not try to summon Landerig.

Proteus Jones
Feb 28, 2013

Keru posted:

*Looks in mirror and starts to whisper...*

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

Antivehicular posted:

Something amazing is going down in GiP

Short version: Dude comes up with a goofy military-parody shirt design, GiP goons want it, he collects orders and money for 70-ish shirts, there are several months of delay in shirt production, then they finally go out... and they're all 6XL plain white T-shirts with iron-ons of the OP in uniform shooting finger guns at the camera. Several people spent non-trivial sums ordering multiple shirts and/or shipping internationally. Some people are amused! More people are pissed! Some other poster is trying to get the original shirt design ordered! Goon projects!

This needs to make it to the front page.

Eox
Jun 20, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

Keru posted:

Landerig managed to get laughed out of Something Sensitive, I'm pretty sure he's legally barred from having an internet connection anymore.

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

I am legally required to remind people that Landerig referred to himself as a “forums double agent” when posting on SS and here at the same time

Untrustable
Mar 17, 2009

oldpainless posted:

I am legally required to remind people that Landerig referred to himself as a “forums double agent” when posting on SS and here at the same time

More like Oldespionageless

Been wanting to get one of those for awhile.

Ariong
Jun 25, 2012

Get bashed, platonist!

oldpainless posted:

The Spy Who Gently Caressed Me

EDIT: The alignment’s neutral. Chaotic neutral.

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.
That's more of a Sterling Archer move.

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

Not v sterling imo

I Said No
May 21, 2007

jesus dude ur gonna kill someone with that av

Eox posted:

Landerig managed to get laughed out of Something Sensitive

how the gently caress did he manage that :stare:

VanSandman
Feb 16, 2011
SWAP.AVI EXCHANGER

Ariong posted:

Both of these are good.

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

Ariong posted:

:yeah:

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

oldpainless posted:

that's pretty hilarious and explains why he was a loving weirdo ITT

best part of the saga for me is him selfowning and eating a month for absolutely no reason

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

McNally posted:

So I'm sure most have you have figured out by now that the prank shirt was, itself, a prank. I only made one tent shirt. A big thanks to the Discord goons for helping me keep the joke going until the real shirts started landing.

If you live in the United States and your shirt doesn't arrive today, it'll probably arrive tomorrow. Monday on the outside. If it doesn't arrive by Monday, let me know.

If you live outside the United States, I have to repack your shirts because using a USPS flat rate box to ship internationally costs $testicles

If the address you gave me is an APO, I'll have your shirts out as soon as I can, I had to grab some customs forms.

If you're LingcodKilla, I'll have your shirt in the mail on Monday and you'll probably get it Tuesday.

Those of you who are sad you didn't get a McNally shirt, I have good news: You can get one here. I also have some other swag available at my new CafePress store.

Thanks for helping me make the 2018 Goon Shirt become a thing. I just wish I'd known so goddamned many of you were going to buy them. I figured maybe like a dozen people. Not four dozen.

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

What the gently caress

What is reality???

Mr. Fall Down Terror
Jan 24, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

I Said No posted:

how the gently caress did he manage that :stare:

doesn't seem that hard, the people who post there are so brittle as to be obsessed with this forum despite often being banned from here for years

for a while they were keeping and collecting doxx profiles on like the top 100 most frequent d&d posters. mine was incredibly inaccurate

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

luxury handset posted:

doesn't seem that hard, the people who post there are so brittle as to be obsessed with this forum despite often being banned from here for years

for a while they were keeping and collecting doxx profiles on like the top 100 most frequent d&d posters. mine was incredibly inaccurate

Apparently Something Sensitive thought I was dating a transgender girl? I have no clue where that one came from.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Just so I understand, a Goon pranked over 1,000 other Goons claiming it to be an actual prank, and then it turns out to be a prank of a prank thus pranking all the Goons hoping it was a prank, and some people - including posters in this very thread - are praising this?

I hope someone ratted him out to PrankPal.

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

Is SS the site who successfully doxxed the Goatse guy?

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

Solice Kirsk posted:

Just so I understand, a Goon pranked over 1,000 other Goons claiming it to be an actual prank, and then it turns out to be a prank of a prank thus pranking all the Goons hoping it was a prank, and some people - including posters in this very thread - are praising this?

:discourse:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

McNally
Sep 13, 2007

Ask me about Proposition 305

Do you like muskets?

Solice Kirsk posted:

I don't know where this 1,000 number keeps coming from. I sold just over 70 shirts to about four dozen different goons.