Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mr. Fall Down Terror
Jan 24, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

chitoryu12 posted:

Apparently Something Sensitive thought I was dating a transgender girl? I have no clue where that one came from.

they comb through your entire post history and try to take anything you say about your personal life in the worst possible context. sort of like a private detective who completely hates you

they claimed i was an obese, unemployed black man on welfare with a handicapped wife. the only correct part is that i am an extremely fat man

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

luxury handset posted:

they comb through your entire post history and try to take anything you say about your personal life in the worst possible context. sort of like a private detective who completely hates you

they claimed i was an obese, unemployed black man on welfare with a handicapped wife. the only correct part is that i am an extremely fat man

Need a new shirt?

fool of sound
Oct 10, 2012

purple death ray posted:

Is SS the site who successfully doxxed the Goatse guy?

Nah that was kiwifarms. They also doxxed FactsAreUseless' dog. Well, they doxxed a dog, but it wasn't actually his.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

luxury handset posted:

I just don't even get where that would come from. I've never dated or even fooled around with anyone transgender in my entire life.

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

fool_of_sound posted:

Nah that was kiwifarms. They also doxxed FactsAreUseless' dog. Well, they doxxed a dog, but it wasn't actually his.

Job well done lads good show

Baller Ina
Oct 21, 2010

:whattheeucharist:

oldpainless posted:

I am legally required to remind people that Landerig referred to himself as a “forums double agent” when posting on SS and here at the same time

Gave himself a special avatar and everything

He was really into the forums

Pham Nuwen
Oct 30, 2010

luxury handset posted:

doesn't seem that hard, the people who post there are so brittle as to be obsessed with this forum despite often being banned from here for years

for a while they were keeping and collecting doxx profiles on like the top 100 most frequent d&d posters. mine was incredibly inaccurate

Outing yourself as a top D&D poster is an incredible self-own, I'm afraid.

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

Sion lied. Deadtear died for our sins. #VengeanceForDeadtear
#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter

McNally posted:

I don't know where this 1,000 number keeps coming from. I sold just over 70 shirts to about four dozen different goons.

a+ good job outing that unfunny retard, if nothing else

McNally
Sep 13, 2007

Ask me about Proposition 305

Do you like muskets?

FruitNYogurtParfait posted:

a+ good job outing that unfunny retard, if nothing else

:mcnally:

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

lmao what a plot twist

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Nice.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
I knew I could trust that face.

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING

Paladinus posted:

I knew I could trust that face.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

luxury handset posted:

They were baffled that I could climb mountains since I was an enormous fat bitch, their proof being the ugly photo I submitted in the "pretty girl ugly photo" trend that happened like 8 years ago where you make the most grotesque face you can and post it.

Granted I did get fat but it turns out my thyroid was being crushed by a sebaceous cyst in my throat, and now that it's not, I've lost like 30+ pounds in the last few months and it's still coming off.

But I will always be the enormous bitch with criminally bad posting. Which is completely true!

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Weaving Merry Christmas magic

Aww, it only goes up to 4XL. I wanted one of the huge circus tent shirts.

e: :mcnally:

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
mcnally owns :mcnally:

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

It's not a ghost, but probably a 'living corpse'. The 'living dead' with a hell of a lot of bloodlust...

chitoryu12 posted:

I just don't even get where that would come from. I've never dated or even fooled around with anyone transgender in my entire life.

And it's so important that you clarify all of this to us because...?

avshalemon
Jun 28, 2018

fool_of_sound posted:

at one point they were doxxing someone, i don't remember who, and one of them triumphantly announced they'd found the poster's real name, which was... kirk johnston*. and they all celebrated and congratulated themselves on some top-notch detective work

*literally goatse

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

Olive! posted:

I think you might need to turn your transphobia dogwhistle detector down a smidge.

Snow Cone Capone has a new favorite as of 01:34 on Jul 28, 2018

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

Olive! posted:

He's hinting that he is looking for something new in his life.

Ariong
Jun 25, 2012

Get bashed, platonist!

Olive! posted:

Because it puts a finer point on the fact that the doxxing portfolios these guys have on posters here are not even close to accurate. See earlier post:

chitoryu12 posted:

Apparently Something Sensitive thought I was dating a transgender girl? I have no clue where that one came from.

Leave
Feb 7, 2012

Taking the term "Koopaling" to a whole new level since 2016.
Where did this information come from in the first place? Like, where you guys found it; does Sensitive still exist?

Proteus Jones
Feb 28, 2013

purple death ray posted:

Is SS the site who successfully doxxed the Goatse guy?

I thought that was Kiwi Farms

e: fb. Need to remember to move to the next page

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Ariong posted:

Because it puts a finer point on the fact that the doxxing portfolios these guys have on posters here are not even close to accurate. See earlier post:
Reading the last 2 pages is hard, much easier to jump to conclusions

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

It's not a ghost, but probably a 'living corpse'. The 'living dead' with a hell of a lot of bloodlust...
gently caress off. Making a second post to just restate the same thing and also specify "I've never even hosed one of 'em :shrug:" is weird as hell.

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

Olive! posted:

gently caress off. Making a second post to just restate the same thing and also specify "I've never even hosed one of 'em :shrug:" is weird as hell.

transphobia is lovely and all-too-common but you're really reaching here friend

SS and kiwifarms are exactly the kind of sites to do deep digging on people, so if chitoryu had ever gone out with a trans person they met online, they could track it down based on their OKCupid chats or whatever.

Snow Cone Capone has a new favorite as of 01:59 on Jul 28, 2018

Proteus Jones
Feb 28, 2013

Snow Cone Capone posted:

transphobia is lovely and all-too-common but you're really reaching here friend

Leave
Feb 7, 2012

Olive! posted:

You're the one being weird here. He was restating just to hammer home how far off their information is. His position is entirely understandable.

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

Don't you tell me my business again.

chitoryu12 posted:

Well don't loving complain to us about it.

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Yes, how dare he be weirded out by them insisting he's dated people that he, in fact, never did.

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
why would anyone care or even bother to look what those sad fucks think?

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Let's talk about this for a really long time.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Leavemywife posted:

Where did this information come from in the first place? Like, where you guys found it; does Sensitive still exist?

Yep. You can do a search for your username on there.

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
but why would you care though?

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Why do you care so much why he cares

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
because i care

Hoshi
Jan 20, 2013

:wrongcity:

Solice Kirsk posted:

Let's talk about this for a really long time.

Let's

Leave
Feb 7, 2012

Edit: Forget it, there are better sagas to discuss.

Whatever came of the :females: bathroom remodel goon?

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

Don't you tell me my business again.

Malachite_Dragon posted:

Yes, how dare he be weirded out by them insisting he's dated people that he, in fact, never did.

*whoosh*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
beatmasterj still posts on this here forums and hasnt lived down severing his floor joists yet.