Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Knee
Jul 19, 2006

I'm telling you, it's true. People grow from spores.

Bored posted:

And listing off to the side...

(o) (. o)

Edit: that breast is bigger because it is almost fully grown. It is trying to leave the host body to go frolic with the other adult breasts in the next pasture over.

"That poor woman has the saddest tits, drat depressing"
"Mournful, she has mournful tits"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NtB_jvznaNM

I've been watching a lot of Venture Bros.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Dude, ix-nay on the oice-vay.

Knee posted:

"That poor woman has the saddest tits, drat depressing"
"Mournful, she has mournful tits"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NtB_jvznaNM

I've been watching a lot of Venture Bros.

I'm about to rewatch season 6 since season 7 starts on a couple of weeks.

Knee
Jul 19, 2006

I'm telling you, it's true. People grow from spores.

Bored posted:

season 7 starts on a couple of weeks.

I cant wait.

I gotta say, a google image search comes up with some pretty loving sweet Venture Bros tattoos (not talking about the one I posted, obviously). Nothing I would want to have on my body rather than just hang on my wall, but still.

Edit: spelling/grammar

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Knee posted:

I cant wait.

I gotta say, a google image search comes up with some pretty loving sweet Venture Bros tattoos (not talking about the one I posted, obviously). Nothing I would want to have on my body rather than just hang on my wall, but still.

Edit: spelling/grammar

I found a couple of questionable Venture Bros tattoos.

I think I saw a photo of Public and Hammer looking at a lovely tattoo, but my phone freaked out when I tried to go to the page.

It took a while to find lovely ones. There's one other, but I couldn't tell if it was actually a temporary tattoo or not.

Edit:

:siren: Look at this piece o' art! :siren:

Bored has a new favorite as of 07:50 on Jul 25, 2018

Bombadilillo
Feb 28, 2009

The dock really fucks a case or nerfing it.

I like the idea. Especially 24. But got dang that execusion...

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Zaphod42
Sep 13, 2012

If there's anything more important than my ego around, I want it caught and shot now.

oh jesus christ

Veni Vidi Ameche!
Nov 2, 2017

by Fluffdaddy

rockcity posted:

Ah drat, it's not him then. I had to double check the spelling on his plate, it is in fact the same though.

I guess it shouldn’t be a surprise. Pickle Rick is somehow insanely popular. I don’t get it, but it’s a major obsessive focus of an already obsessive fanbase.

I saw the license plate “MAUD DIB” here, then flew to Vegas and saw the exact same “MAUD DIB” plate on another car less than a week later.

Ratatozsk
Mar 6, 2007

Had we turned left instead, we may have encountered something like this...

Veni Vidi Ameche! posted:

I saw the license plate “MAUD DIB” here, then flew to Vegas and saw the exact same “MAUD DIB” plate on another car less than a week later.

What, the desret muose that makes his own watre?

Thin Privilege
Jul 8, 2009
IM A STUPID MORON WITH AN UGLY FACE AND A BIG BUTT AND MY BUTT SMELLS AND I LIKE TO KISS MY OWN BUTT
Gravy Boat 2k

Is that the guy from fast and furious who crashed into a tree cause he was ironically to fast to live? Cause he died cause he was going to fast....uh, to live.

Thin Privilege has a new favorite as of 12:15 on Jul 26, 2018

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Thin Privilege posted:

Is that the guy from fast and furious who crashed into a tree cause he was ironically to fast to live? Cause he died cause he was going to fast....uh, to live.

I always figured it was Sonic who was really too fast to live.

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

Vice talks to some victims: https://www.facebook.com/VICE/videos/1950813614975268/

Thin Privilege
Jul 8, 2009
IM A STUPID MORON WITH AN UGLY FACE AND A BIG BUTT AND MY BUTT SMELLS AND I LIKE TO KISS MY OWN BUTT
Gravy Boat 2k

Iron Crowned posted:

I always figured it was Sonic who was really too fast to live.

You misspelled “to”

You are terrible at bad tattoos, you’d never make it as a kitchen scratcher.

ricketyvickyt
Sep 9, 2010
Stupid app won’t upload the photo from my library. So here’s a link...

https://www.instagram.com/p/Blu8dkNhEoQ/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1prz0ybq0yttm

It’s not necessarily a bad tattoo but the placement is just downright weird!

OutOfPrint
Apr 9, 2009

Fun Shoe

Those wrist piercings must have hurt.

Thin Privilege
Jul 8, 2009
Gravy Boat 2k

OutOfPrint posted:

Those wrist piercings must have hurt.

Nah they wouldn’t have hurt any more/less than other skin piercings but the moron didn’t take care of them so they’re all wonky and crooked. That’s what likely hurt more: the shifting of the metal, likely infection, due to improper healing/lack of care; and also, likely improper placement done by a lovely scratcher based on the tattoos.

E: what’s a lovely piercer who does poo poo in their dirty rear end house for $1 called? The equivalency of a kitchen scratcher for tattoos.

Thin Privilege has a new favorite as of 15:25 on Jul 27, 2018

Dicty Bojangles
Apr 14, 2001

Thin Privilege posted:

E: what’s a lovely piercer who does poo poo in their dirty rear end house for $1 called? The equivalency of a kitchen scratcher for tattoos.

Heroin addict

Field Mousepad
Mar 21, 2010
BAE
"I know a guy" but that's his actual name.

Johnny Truant
Jul 22, 2008

https://www.instagram.com/p/BlviTb4gkBJ/

Tag yourself, I'm Wonder Woman's tumour torso

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

Just another jackass on the Internet
I'm the parts of the temporary tattoo that are still on the paper...

...wait, that's real?

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Johnny Truant posted:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BlviTb4gkBJ/

Tag yourself, I'm Wonder Woman's tumour torso

I'm her mechanical arm that has a pool bridge stick head in place of a hand.

(If you hadn't already claimed her torso, I have been her bacon wrap top)

Shoehead
Sep 28, 2005

Wassup, Choom?
Ya need sumthin'?

Thin Privilege posted:

I'm sure there's a beautiful foreign word for "man who has a lot apples with tiny holes in them and ice in his home"

JEEVES420
Feb 16, 2005

The world is a mess... and I just need to rule it

Bored posted:

I'm her mechanical arm that has a pool bridge stick head in place of a hand.

(If you hadn't already claimed her torso, I have been her bacon wrap top)

Are those two squirrels sticking out of her top?

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

Shoehead posted:

I'm sure there's a beautiful foreign word for "man who has a lot apples with tiny holes in them and ice in his home"

I plugged "absolute prick" into Google translate and chose Swedish, which gave me "avsluta prick" which translates to "finish the dot" and I think that's beautiful

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

JEEVES420 posted:

Are those two squirrels sticking out of her top?

Think so

Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

#splatterstyle

fistful of hammers
Nov 11, 2011

ricketyvickyt posted:

Stupid app won’t upload the photo from my library. So here’s a link...

https://www.instagram.com/p/Blu8dkNhEoQ/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1prz0ybq0yttm

It’s not necessarily a bad tattoo but the placement is just downright weird!

I saw this the other day & had the same reaction. It's really well-done, but all I see is a fancy Pacman.

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

Pac-mandala

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
I found out by reading the manga Tokyo Ghoul that body stitching is something people do.
At least it's temporary, unlike tattoos.

Chillbro Baggins
Oct 8, 2004
Bad Angus! Bad!
Is that just regular thread? :gonk: Well, at least that particular example has a handy "amputate here" line if the farther one gets infected first.

In a somewhat similar vein, I've seen people with two rows of rings down their backs and laces between them. That's ... better from a hygeine standpoint at least, though I'm pretty sure I've read that that type of piercing doesn't work well long-term.

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

Say Nothing posted:

I found out by reading the manga Tokyo Ghoul that body stitching is something people do.

Literally scared my bartender by audibly saying "Ahhhaaahhhhaaahhhhhaahhhhh"

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

Say Nothing posted:

If only she had done a stitch in time...

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

whypick1 posted:

Pac-mandala

The fact that at least two people thought this pun was worth permanently putting on their bodies appeals to my extremely online sense of humor, but it's definitely tasteless.

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Bertrand Hustle posted:

The fact that at least two people thought this pun was worth permanently putting on their bodies appeals to my extremely online sense of humor, but it's definitely tasteless.

Is that sanskrit and, if so, does it translate phonetically to "Haha"?

I know nothing about sanskrit, BTW.

Edit: It does! According to the sanskrit keyboard.

Thin Privilege
Jul 8, 2009
Gravy Boat 2k

Say Nothing posted:

Nononononononononononononononononononononononononononono

E: whoever did that also has absolutely no skill with even basic stitching, much like kitchen scratchers. So even more :cry: :barf:

Shoehead
Sep 28, 2005

Wassup, Choom?
Ya need sumthin'?

Bored posted:

Is that sanskrit and, if so, does it translate phonetically to "Haha"?

I know nothing about sanskrit, BTW.

Edit: It does! According to the sanskrit keyboard.

I was going to say that one was done a lot better than the first one just by virtue of the fact that including his arm spaced it put better. But that is amazing

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Thin Privilege posted:

Nononononononononononononononononononononononononononono

E: whoever did that also has absolutely no skill with even basic stitching, much like kitchen scratchers. So even more :cry: :barf:

There is worse.

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Say Nothing posted:

There is worse.

On my tiny phone, it looks like they just sneezed and need to go wash their hand.

Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

When I was a kid I figured out that it’s painless to put a needle under the skin of your fingertips. Id stick the needle in and back out with like 1/16” of skin to keep the needle halfway through. Do that on all five fingers of your hand to really weird someone out.

But everyone did that as kids, right?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

Snowy posted:

When I was a kid I figured out that it’s painless to put a needle under the skin of your fingertips. Id stick the needle in and back out with like 1/16” of skin to keep the needle halfway through. Do that on all five fingers of your hand to really weird someone out.

But everyone did that as kids, right?

I had forgotten about this. But yeah. Safety pins.