Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

1stGear
Jan 16, 2010

Here's to the new us.

Yeah, don't skip that Twitter post. I've never seen something go from dumb to unbelievably bugfucking insane in a single word.

Edit: for the new page.

1stGear has a new favorite as of 00:53 on Jul 29, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Midnight Voyager
Jul 2, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Data Graham posted:

“I have fewer than 2 large bowel movements per day” Jesus Christ how much loving food do you eat

They're a devotee of Dr John Harvey Kellogg and his vibrating poo poo chair.

Mak0rz
Aug 2, 2008

😎🐗🚬

https://twitter.com/NuclearTakes/status/1023364577369759745

what

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

They believe that having sex with multiple partners somehow makes the vagina larger

Mak0rz
Aug 2, 2008

😎🐗🚬

Who What Now posted:

They believe that having sex with multiple partners somehow makes the vagina larger

Is that what they're saying? I don't speak incelese.

Cythereal
Nov 8, 2009

I love the potoo,
and the potoo loves you.

Mak0rz posted:

Is that what they're saying? I don't speak incelese.

Yes. They think every time a woman has sex her vagina grows larger and loser until it resembles roast beef. Thus "roastie" is an incel nickname for women.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
Does this mean that too much sex with their perfect wifu will also become a roostie?

Mak0rz
Aug 2, 2008

😎🐗🚬

Cythereal posted:

Yes. They think every time a woman has sex her vagina grows larger and loser until it resembles roast beef. Thus "roastie" is an incel nickname for women.

Yeah I know that. I just had terrible gleaning it from the tweet.

RoboRodent
Sep 19, 2012

No, because somehow sex with one penis one hundred times doesn't have the same effect as one hundred penises once each.

Byzantine
Sep 1, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 46 hours!

Cythereal posted:

"Finish him!"
"Roastie!"

Cythereal
Nov 8, 2009

I love the potoo,
and the potoo loves you.

PhazonLink posted:

Does this mean that too much sex with their perfect wifu will also become a roostie?

You're thinking about this more than they are.

Ratoslov
Feb 15, 2012

Now prepare yourselves! You're the guests of honor at the Greatest Kung Fu Cannibal BBQ Ever!

RoboRodent posted:

No, because somehow sex with one penis one hundred times doesn't have the same effect as one hundred penises once each.

And by the same token a dude having sex with 100 different women won't make their tool into a toothpick.

Intoluene
Jul 6, 2011

Activating self-destruct sequence!
Fun Shoe

Mak0rz posted:

Bug chasing but furry

Strong contender for new thread title.

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

You know that thing where you sleep on your arm funny and when you wake up it's all numb? Yeah that's my whole world right now.

Except maybe "bug chasing butt fury"

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Please leave the room if you think this might offend you.
Grimey Drawer
Rug chasing

Optimist with doubt
May 16, 2010

Scoop Lover

:vince:

he knows...

RoboRodent posted:

I want this on my headstone

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Please leave the room if you think this might offend you.
Grimey Drawer

Optimist with doubt posted:

I want this on my headstone

Would you settle for having it in your obituary as “cause of death”?

Arivia
Mar 17, 2011

Ratoslov posted:

And by the same token a dude having sex with 100 different women won't make their tool into a toothpick.

No it makes it an anaconda GOD HAVE YOU NEVER HEARD OF JELQING

Optimist with doubt
May 16, 2010

Scoop Lover

:vince:

he knows...

Trig Discipline posted:

Would you settle for having it in your obituary as “cause of death”?

I mean let's not discount anything just yet, the year is young.

Terraplane
Aug 16, 2007

And when I mash down on your little starter, then your spark plug will give me fire.

RoboRodent posted:

The vagina conforms to the shape of the penis. If that shape doesn't change, the vagina maintains one configuration and so there is no extra wear and tear. But multiple penises will be all sorts of different shapes and sizes, and so the vagina wears itself out by reconfiguring so frequently.

This explanation brought to you by some idiot incel post I read either in GBS or reddit.

RoboRodent
Sep 19, 2012

Terraplane posted:

The vagina conforms to the shape of the penis. If that shape doesn't change, the vagina maintains one configuration and so there is no extra wear and tear. But multiple penises will be all sorts of different shapes and sizes, and so the vagina wears itself out by reconfiguring so frequently.

This explanation brought to you by some idiot incel post I read either in GBS or reddit.

I'm dumber for having read this.

jobson groeth
May 17, 2018

by FactsAreUseless

RoboRodent posted:

I'm dumber for having read this.

I did not think it would be possible for you to get dumber but here we are and I understand

Untrustable
Mar 17, 2009

Cythereal posted:

Thinkin bout thos Arby's.

For real though I really want some Arby's now.

Ein cooler Typ
Nov 26, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
If a girl has sex with dudes with bigger penises than mine, her vagina will stretch too big for me.

If my waifu remains pure and only fucks me, i won't stretch out her vagina too big.

It's not hard to understand.

Katt
Nov 14, 2017

PhazonLink posted:

Jesus uses his magic powers on her vagina to banish away the roast.

Strom Cuzewon
Jul 1, 2010

Josef bugman posted:

Do people not know what the gently caress being "Rabid" is?

Holy balls!

How many people have survived being rabid? I think we're up to six now!

Untrustable
Mar 17, 2009

Strom Cuzewon posted:

How many people have survived being rabid? I think we're up to six now!

And they survived because of the now unused Milwaukee Protocol.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Milwaukee_protocol

Ugly In The Morning
Jul 1, 2010
Pillbug

Untrustable posted:

And they survived because of the now unused Milwaukee Protocol.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Milwaukee_protocol

The Milwaukee Protocol worked something like less than ten percent of the time, and the patients that did survive had major, major brain damage.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

Ein cooler Typ posted:

If a girl has sex with dudes with bigger penises than mine, her vagina will stretch too big for me.

If my waifu remains pure and only fucks me, i won't stretch out her vagina too big.

It's not hard to understand.

That isn’t how the term is commonly used though. So it apparently is.

Untrustable
Mar 17, 2009

Ugly In The Morning posted:

The Milwaukee Protocol worked something like less than ten percent of the time, and the patients that did survive had major, major brain damage.

That's why it's now unused.

felch me daddy jr.
Oct 30, 2009

Mak0rz posted:

Bug chasing but furry

Bite my vaxxed rear end

Ein cooler Typ
Nov 26, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
Yikes

I brought my Drake
Jul 10, 2014

These high-G injections have some serious side effects after pulling so many jumps.

Why is this mom obsessing over her daughter's labia majoris. :gonk:

Count Uvula
Dec 20, 2011

---
Ah yes, Taylor Swift, the musician most associated with insatiable lust.

Thinky Whale
Aug 2, 2012

All that most maddens and torments; all that stirs up the lees of things; all truth with malice in it; all that cracks the sinews and cakes the brain; all the subtle demonisms of life and thought; all evil were visibly personified, and made practically assailable in Fry.

Terraplane posted:

I think it's cool that vaginas are made of the same shape memory alloy as the card key that launches Metal Gear.

Strom Cuzewon
Jul 1, 2010

Oh man I didn't know that. That sucks.

1stGear
Jan 16, 2010

Here's to the new us.

Count Uvula posted:

Ah yes, Taylor Swift, the musician most associated with insatiable lust.

I mean she does go on too many dates. That's what people say.

Theris
Oct 9, 2007

Strom Cuzewon posted:

Oh man I didn't know that. That sucks.

It got everyone's hopes up because it worked amazingly well on the first person they tried it on, but then it basically never worked again after that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Katt
Nov 14, 2017

At the time I believe the leading theory was that humans have varying degrees of natural resistance to rabies (not enough to not be lethal still) and the Milwaukee Protocol only works on someone who has a high resistance.