Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mango sentinel
Jan 5, 2001

by sebmojo

kingcom posted:

Alright so thats why going for a full pet gives you bigger options for what your pet is doing. You free action call them do things that combine with you depending on type. Such as:

-Apply status effect (immobilising, poisoned,prone etc)
-Add damage to your successful hit
-Lower target AC/give advantage on attack
-Give disadvantage on target attack
-Force Concentration saves to maintain spells
-Force movement/overrun
-Reduce number of attacks

Or you protect your allies
-Increase friendly AC
-Grant bonus reactions to ally
-Grant bonus damage/status effect on reaction attacks

Theres a whole world of design space here.

So just reflavor Battlemaster

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kingcom
Jun 23, 2012

mango sentinel posted:

So just reflavor Battlemaster

You're right a battlemaster is the equivalent of someones pet.

Arivia posted:

Considering that the most common thing I hear of with 5e familiars is people milking imps for their poison, those are an incredible mess of failure.

...I was thinking the flyby assist stuff everyone with a familiar does but yeah okay i guess.

Fender Anarchist
May 20, 2009

Fender Anarchist

Arivia posted:

Also Matt Coville looks like a wookie or a gnome or something. GIANT FRINGE OF HAIR

I like a lot of little things in his "Running the Game" series, but my god is he hyperactive. I installed an extension just so I could slow his videos down a tad without going full on moonshine-drunk-slurring.

Autism Sneaks
Nov 21, 2016

kingcom posted:

You're right a battlemaster martial class is the equivalent of someones pet.

kingcom
Jun 23, 2012

*Nods Sagely*

Section Z
Oct 1, 2008

Wait, this is the Moon.
How did I even get here?

Pillbug
When I get my friends to allow me a Flying Snake it is for two reasons. One, it is the glorified messenger pigeon of high fantasy according to it being one of the very few critters to get a lore sidebar. Which makes it even nerdier than an owl.

Two. Everything is more funny if it's a bird snake doing it.

How's an owl gonna get drunk in an efficient manner, huh? :colbert:

Though yeah, one of my pals who GMs first reaction to asking for birdsnake was 'oh cool you can sell the poison and still flyby spam'

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

These Gadsden flags are getting more and more esoteric

Section Z
Oct 1, 2008

Wait, this is the Moon.
How did I even get here?

Pillbug

gradenko_2000 posted:

These Gadsden flags are getting more and more esoteric
Preston traces his lineage back to the proud novelty wine rack family, thank you very much.

Elector_Nerdlingen
Sep 27, 2004

Section Z posted:

Though yeah, one of my pals who GMs first reaction to asking for birdsnake was 'oh cool you can sell the poison and still flyby spam'

As far as I can tell this has always been a part of D&D. Somehow.

You can give the group a fortified manor house and surrounds as a base, and some of (maybe all) the players will manage to hyperfocus on the fact that you mentioned it's got a small orchard and talk excitedly about giving up their epic quest to save the world because OH MY FUCKIN GOD YOU GUYS WE COULD MAKE MONEY SELLING THE APPLES.

Elector_Nerdlingen fucked around with this message at 03:03 on Jul 30, 2018

Section Z
Oct 1, 2008

Wait, this is the Moon.
How did I even get here?

Pillbug

AlphaDog posted:

As far as I can tell this has always been a part of D&D. Somehow.

You can give the group a fortified manor house and surrounds as a base, and some of (maybe all) the players will manage to hyperfocus on the fact that you mentioned it's got a small orchard and talk excitedly about giving up their epic quest to save the world because OH MY FUCKIN GOD YOU GUYS WE COULD MAKE MONEY SELLING THE APPLES.
Thankfully, that GM is the one who obsesses about that FOR us. While the rest of us are there to keep him from going TOO far off the deep end.

Is it Karma that a party who doesn't give a poo poo about more money than sane for their level likes to spend it on novelties while wanting to actually save people, gets the GM you have to talk down from giving our level 6 airship adamantine plating and double digit D10 cannons? "If we have an airship that can blow holes through their city, they won't let us near them for trade" "Oh good point."

It's often the small stuff that trips him up the most though. Give us a post apocalyptic setting he backed on kickstarter and he'll immediately gravitate towards the quickest handwave towards infinity laser ammo. But will fall into the 'but realistically' hole over the idea of a 1d4 shuriken launcher built into a ninja exo suit. "But where do the shuriken COME from? What is the loading mechanism? How many hours per rest does it take to manufacture the shuriken? What if we just make it a laser instead? That would be more realistic"

Mendrian
Jan 6, 2013

Glagha posted:

You sound like a lot of fun.

That being said pets should work like they do in Gloomhaven where they act before you in your turn and are completely deterministic. I have no idea how deterministic behavior would work in D&D but whatever. Keep em simple.

I assure you, I am plenty of fun.

The issue is that when you run a game in that environment, letting someone summon six things with their own initiative, mid combat, adds at least twenty minutes of overhead. When you have three hours to run a game, which, if you want a satisfying experience, has to actually end at the correct point in the story and not simply when you run out of time, you are under a lot of pressure to eliminate overhead. Letting one person who has already demonstrated they aren't sure what they are doing summon their own adventuring party and make decision for them is a lot of loving time wasted.

The compromise was that she summoned one pretty cool thing instead of six blatantly lovely things. It owned.

EDIT: This is actually true of a lot of things in D&D. If you assume everybody has both infinite time and patience then there's no issue with summoning; but both are in fact a finite resource. I'm more lax with home games but I still like each session to have a beginning, middle, and end, even if you have a 'to be continued' at the end. Just letting game run until everybody is exhausted or has to go because they won't get eight hours of sleep otherwise just isn't a good way for me to run games at this point in my life. The game needs more structure. I'd rather spend my finite resources letting players chase their own plots than adding forty minutes to a combat for no reason.

Mendrian fucked around with this message at 03:27 on Jul 30, 2018

kazr
Jan 28, 2005

How can I completely break a game with Skeleton Based Economy necromancy wizard? Give me the castiest spells you got

Section Z
Oct 1, 2008

Wait, this is the Moon.
How did I even get here?

Pillbug

kazr posted:

How can I completely break a game with Skeleton Based Economy necromancy wizard? Give me the castiest spells you got
Take advantage of a niche people won't expect. Like DiY funeral processions where the departed carries their own coffin, before burying themselves.

Everybody is ready to have peasants complain about skeleton workers ruining their economy or the millionth person to declare a skeleton on a treadmill means they have defeated thermodynamics. So get Skeletons to dumb do jobs people will feel dumb complaining they can't have for themselves.

Skeletons taking over the mining industry? Problems. Skeleton Chimney sweeps? Probably gonna get away with it.

Section Z fucked around with this message at 05:41 on Jul 30, 2018

kaffo
Jun 20, 2017

If it's broken, it's probably my fault
My Asimar cleric just died in my friend's 5th Ed game and he's offered me the option of
a. Reviving her with a cost
b. New character with equivalent xp and equipment to the rest of the party

The problem so far as been the party comp. It's a long story but we ended up with a barbarian, 2 bards and my cleric, so we never had much in the way of dps...

TLDR
So any goon recommendations for the most dumb/awesome damage output build I can make?
Doesn't matter if its ranged, melee, caster or martial, I'll play it.
I've got access to all the content out so far and even could wing custom content if it's fair.

Thanks friends :unsmith:

Elysiume
Aug 13, 2009

Alone, she fights.
I think a GWM paladin might be the most nova burst damage. You said you have access to all content, does that mean you're playing with feats?

kaffo
Jun 20, 2017

Elysiume posted:

I think a GWM paladin might be the most nova burst damage. You said you have access to all content, does that mean you're playing with feats?
Yeah we are playing with feats, got any suggestions?

Also sorry for being out the loop, but GWM?

Elysiume
Aug 13, 2009

Alone, she fights.

kaffo posted:

Yeah we are playing with feats, got any suggestions?

Also sorry for being out the loop, but GWM?
Great weapon master, lets you take a bonus action extra attack when you down an enemy, and more importantly lets you take -5 to hit in exchange for +10 to damage.

kaffo
Jun 20, 2017

Elysiume posted:

Great weapon master, lets you take a bonus action extra attack when you down an enemy, and more importantly lets you take -5 to hit in exchange for +10 to damage.
Ah, sounds good, thank you!
I'll stick it in my notes. A paladin would fit well plot wise too.

Open to any other suggestions too so I've got some options to discuss with the GM :allears:

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸

RyuHimora posted:

Do Mearls and Crawford actually know what they're doing? "The design of the game is fine... So long as you don't play the game as designed." Huh? Why are there about 10 separate issues with 5e to which the answer from the actual developers is to houserule it and stop bothering them? I am seriously suspect of the abilities of these people. I don't understand how they are in charge.

e: Say all you want that they know people are going to houserule anyway, but shouldn't they at least be designing the game for Adventurer's League? I seem to remember reading somewhere that only 5 classes are actually viable there?
Welcome, friend.

kaffo posted:

My Asimar cleric just died in my friend's 5th Ed game and he's offered me the option of

The problem so far as been the party comp. It's a long story but we ended up with a barbarian, 2 bards and my cleric, so we never had much in the way of dps...

TLDR
So any goon recommendations for the most dumb/awesome damage output build I can make?
I've got access to all the content out so far and even could wing custom content if it's fair.

A third bard.

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

So what's the tldr on why 5e is bad?

kaffo
Jun 20, 2017

Splicer posted:

A third bard.
The other two actually play instruments, so unless I bring a kazoo I won't fit in :smith:

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸

kaffo posted:

The other two actually play instruments, so unless I bring a kazoo I won't fit in :smith:
Nothing requires a bard to play an instrument, just perform. Beatbox your way to success.

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

sebmojo posted:

So what's the tldr on why 5e is bad?

quote:

The saving throw system is a loving sham.

Each ability score is its own saving throw, and classes are generally "proficient" at two of them. Except the vast majority of spells target either the Dexterity save, the Constitution save, or the Wisdom save, which means if you the Fighter are proficient in Strength and Constitution, or you the Bard are proficient in Dexterity and Charisma, then the Strength and Charisma saves are largely useless because you never get to use them!

It's like they really wanted to keep using Reflex (Dexterity) saves, Fortitude (Constitution) saves and Will (Wisdom) saves, but couldn't because they needed to be different, and then having already committed to tying it to the ability scores, they must have thought, gently caress it, let's include the other three as well! So you've got a Fighter that has good saving throws in Fortitude/Constitution and, quelle surprise, bad saving throws in Reflex/Dexterity and Will/Wisdom saves! Just like in 3e! But you have three other numbers that you have to keep track of anyway!

The combat mechanics are a step backwards.

We're back to a gentleman's agreement between the DM and the Player to please not have all the Orcs run past the Fighter after he's used his one Opportunity Attack. They've only just recently begun making a dent in this with the Unearthed Arcana articles, but taking the Knight archetype (if your DM allows it) means you get to miss out on the interactivity of a Battlemaster's Superiority Dice anyway.

And speaking of the Battlemaster, how hosed-up is it that the Champion, whose one and only job it is is to swing at dudes and kill them, still cannot output more damage than a Battlemaster unless the DM is egregiously violating the number of encounters between Short Rests?

The healing mechanics are a step backwards.

Clerics are back to spending Standard Actions to play healbot, and the tight, logical interaction of Healing Surges with the intra-day encounter mechanics was just entirely taken out. Credit to 5e for a lack of solid crafting rules so that you don't have to worry about the players making Wands of Cure Light Wounds anymore, but even the Healing Hit Dice design makes just about zero sense: it's always the rough equivalent of your health, and gaining more levels only means you get finer control over when and how you get to spend it.

At level 1, you have 8 HP, and you have a single 1d8 Healing Hit Dice. At level 5, you have 8 + 4d8 HP, and 5d8 Healing Hit Dice. It doesn't give you more longevity, but it doesn't really get any better either - you just waste less of it as each Die starts representing a progressively smaller proportion of your health.

Which brings me to my next point that Mike Mearls does not have a single innovative bone in his body. The Healing Hit Dice is a direct rip-off of Reserve Points from Iron Heroes, except worse, because these Healing Hit Dice in 5e are rolled, so a level 1 Bard with 8 HP can't choose to restore just the 4 HP now and the 4 HP later. And Iron Heroes's Reserve Points itself was lifted out of 3e's Unearthed Arcana.

The simplification of the Vancian spell system so that slots are no longer tied to spells? Yet another copy-paste from Unearthed Arcana, page 153.

They still haven't meaningfully iterated upon the feat system, where Lucky is competing with Sentinel is competing with Tavern Brawler is competing with loving Linguist.

They're still running on a system of 5-foot squares and measurements, despite telling people that you can totally run the game gridless.

The damage/health ratios are a complete step backwards, where you've got level 1 characters with 8-12 HP fighting goblins that still deal 1d6 damage on a hit.

The naturalistic language makes a total mess of trying to run the game "RAW", because there's just so much of it that you either have to fill in yourself or else it doesn't make any sense. Unarmed Attacks had to go through at least two different sets of errata, and woe betide the player that thinks Bonus Action means "an Action, but another one as a bonus"

You've even got Jeremy Crawford posting in 2015 about how the order of actions doesn't matter between Shield Master's shove and the attack action, and then he turns right around and erratas him three years later. It's ridiculous that something so simple both couldn't be made explicitly clear in the text, and couldn't be settled the first time!

And that's not even covering the entire swathes of the DMG that were just copy-pasted from earlier books, the equipment list that has you spending individual copper coins on pieces of loving chalk when you start with 100 GP, the Unearthed Arcana where they couldn't be bothered to fix a math mistake from over a decade ago, and all the "balance" issues like the book Ranger being a piece of poo poo, the Berserker Barbarian being a piece of poo poo, and the entire goddamned dynamic of casters still being strictly superior to martial classes.

Now, to be the least bit fair, it's not really hard to "bolt on" whatever pieces of homebrewed design you want to in an attempt to fix these issues. Set the confusing naturalistic language in stone, per your interpretation, for your home game. Copy over the Tome of Battle Maneuvers and give them to the Fighter. Limit the Wizard to only learning spells from scrolls that you as the DM deign to let them have.

But if you're expected to play armchair designer, you can download a copy of Basic Fantasy for free and use that instead. Won't cost you a dime.

And if you're a newcomer to the genre, it's downright execrable to ask someone to play armchair designer by dead reckoning. How do they even know what the issues are that they need to fix, much less know how to fix them?

And that, for me, is the core of my problem with 5th edition. So much of it relies on people already being good players and DMs, but it doesn't set you up to be either of those, and it doesn't guide you on how to make those helpful and productive judgement calls, because so much of the books assume you're running on a decade-plus of accumulated RPG knowledge.

Section Z
Oct 1, 2008

Wait, this is the Moon.
How did I even get here?

Pillbug
While not a "mechanical problem" aspect, I feel the understated but "actual worst thing(?)" for players new to DnD or even just 5th ed is the horrible editing.

With such hits as the combat section on prone not explaining the combat effects of prone for and against attack rolls. Oh no, you have to look that up literally 100 pages later in the conditions section (A throwaway sentence to check the conditions section for more details, merely emphasizes that you hosed up listing details).

Or more simple, how the table of contents has zero mention of the word 'skill'. Oh no, they label it as a much more vague "Ability checks" and "Using each ability score". Which I have had to explain is where they put the skills listing to people understandably perplexed by a table of contents with no mention of skills.

Then there is poor terminology mangling the expectations for mechanics that could be just fine. Because while I'm fine with the mechanic itself (Oh half my skills are essentially ANY SKILL I WANT? Only 2-3 are class list only? Yes please), holy gently caress, what zero self awareness genius decided to take a series long optional extra "Background", and use that as the term for a mandatory source of half your proficiency/language picks!?

My friends years of playing other editions of DnD from 3x, 4th, and pathfinder (even running games themselves). Seem to have ground in this expectation so deeply, that every single time 5th ed Chargen comes up, I have to remind my friends that in 5th edition Backgrounds are not optional rules extra perks like every other edition of DnD ever.

Section Z fucked around with this message at 10:40 on Jul 30, 2018

Arivia
Mar 17, 2011
Eh, Pathfinder traits are only optional in the absolute most technical source of the term. (They are listed as an optional rule in the two books that introduce them, but then literally everything else assumes you’re using them.)

For the people in here not familiar with Pathfinder, you get two traits at character creation of your choice. One is generally specific to the campaign you’re playing. Traits can do a lot of different things, but the most common is something like “Pick a skill. That skill becomes a class skill for you, and you get a +1 bonus to it.”

3e’s were really optional though. 4e’s weren’t, but they didn’t really matter much.

Zarick
Dec 28, 2004

The index in the 5e PHB makes me swear profusely every time I have to use it. "Mounted combat: see combat, mounted". Why not just put the page number? I could understand not putting duplicate entries if you wanted to save page count, but if you're going to have the duplicate entry, why not just put the page number on both so you don't need an index for your index?

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

lmao :chloe: Any chance of a 5.5e, or at least a return to Basic vs. Advanced?

Elector_Nerdlingen
Sep 27, 2004

Zarick posted:

The index in the 5e PHB makes me swear profusely every time I have to use it. "Mounted combat: see combat, mounted". Why not just put the page number? I could understand not putting duplicate entries if you wanted to save page count, but if you're going to have the duplicate entry, why not just put the page number on both so you don't need an index for your index?

This is where I got the shits with it:

quote:

component, spell: See Casting a
spell: components.
See also material spell
component; somatic spell
component; verbal spell
component

quote:

spell components: See Casting a
spell: components.
See also material spell
component; somatic spell
component; verbal spell
component

Each item on that list has its own index entry. They all point at page 203.

Arivia
Mar 17, 2011
Indexes are haaaard guys. And D&D is such a small brand and we don’t have many people to do them why are you so meaaaaan

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

D&D, small brand, :laffo:

Conspiratiorist
Nov 12, 2015

17th Separate Kryvyi Rih Tank Brigade named after Konstantin Pestushko
Look to my coming on the first light of the fifth sixth some day

kaffo posted:

TLDR

How is a Barbarian and a Cleric not DPR?

I mean, yeah two Bards are kind of redundant if neither damage spec'd but between Toll the Dead, Spiritual Weapon, Spirit Guardians, and later Guardian of Faith, and all of that rocking heavy armor + shield, Clerics absolutely poo poo out damage. And that's without getting into the Domains that improve this.

But if you truly want to just go full gung-ho on damage...

Paladin is decent, a Polearm Master build for more attacks.
Sorcadin is even better at just pure burst damage (Paladin 2, then MC into Sorcerer for more slots == more smites striking with metamagic'd Green-Flame Blade and Booming Blade).
Sorlock (Warlock 2/ Sorcerer x) likewise just bursts things down through the combo of Eldritch Blast + Agonizing Blast + Quickened Spell, but from range, though going Hexblade patron allows them to gish like a Sorcadin sans the smites.
McCree Fighter (Archery FS, Battlemaster, Hand Crossbow, Sharpshooter, Crossbow Expert) is tied with Sorlock above as best reliable ranged DPR in the system.
Sharpshooter Wood Elf Rogue with Elven Accuracy - gets Hasted by a party member in order to reliably get two Sneak Attacks per turn round by way of action economy shenanigans.
Elven Accuracy Bladesinger with Shadow Blade can do whatever it wants.

For your party comp I'd say either Paladin for a little more support with the Auras, or Sorlock so you have a strong ranged option as well as an off-tank so you don't leave your buddy hanging, or Bladesinger so you have damage/frontline/and arcane caster utility all rolled up into one.

Conspiratiorist fucked around with this message at 16:56 on Jul 30, 2018

SettingSun
Aug 10, 2013

What's a use case for this style of index that is actually beneficial? All it seems to do here is waste time cross referencing itself.

Toshimo
Aug 23, 2012

He's outta line...

But he's right!

SettingSun posted:

What's a use case for this style of index that is actually beneficial? All it seems to do here is waste time cross referencing itself.

Theoretically, they would be trying to get you to think about the organization in the framework that it is written in, since the cosy in time/space to have some cross reference is small. So, if they wanted you to think Witch and their entry for Duck was "See Swimming" and their entry for Swimming was "See Witch", then they'd be making you follow along with their thought pattern so you'd have an easier time finding stuff in the future because you'd be apeing their style. It's not the end of the world and of all the problems with 5e, the one I'd be the least inclined to worry about.

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸

SettingSun posted:

Having them all point to the same entry means that if the page describing spells gets moved forward or back during editing or development you only need to update one entry, minimising the chances of an incorrect reference or "Turn to page XX" scenario...

...if you're a senile idiot using decades-old software and/or using up-to-date software but not bothering to learn to use it and/or are using free software despite having access to Hasbro money because ???*. Modern layout software lets you key your indexes to paragraphs or headings and will update as you update. Word lets you key your indexes to paragraphs or headings and will update as you update.

tote up a bags
Jun 8, 2006

die stoats die

Tomorrow kicks off my DMing career with my ragtag bunch of co-workers. One of them is a wild magic sorcerer and has successfully convinced me to allow more rolls on the wild magic table than the boring PHB suggests. From my understanding, this is good DMing.

Conspiratiorist
Nov 12, 2015

Just keep in mind Wild Magic Sorcerer is a joke that's only funny if everyone is in on it.

tote up a bags
Jun 8, 2006

die stoats die

Conspiratiorist posted:

Just keep in mind Wild Magic Sorcerer is a joke that's only funny if everyone is in on it.

Ah yeah for sure. I am not a huge fan of WACKY EXPLOITS in the games that I play, but I think this is a small-enough thing that it will just serve as a sort of entertaining bit of side-story most of the time.

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸
Pick a scenario, then read through the wild magic table thinking of how each would effect the scenario and the other players and the other players' sense of agency. Put a checkmark down for each under the categories "funny" "funny the first time" "annoying" and "why haven't we killed him yet".

Repeat for several sessions worth of scenarios. The results may surprise you!

kaffo
Jun 20, 2017

Conspiratiorist posted:

How is a Barbarian and a Cleric not DPR?

I mean, yeah two Bards are kind of redundant if neither damage spec'd but between Toll the Dead, Spiritual Weapon, Spirit Guardians, and later Guardian of Faith, and all of that rocking heavy armor + shield, Clerics absolutely poo poo out damage. And that's without getting into the Domains that improve this.

But if you truly want to just go full gung-ho on damage...

Paladin is decent, a Polearm Master build for more attacks.
Sorcadin is even better at just pure burst damage (Paladin 2, then MC into Sorcerer for more slots == more smites striking with metamagic'd Green-Flame Blade and Booming Blade).
Sorlock (Warlock 2/ Sorcerer x) likewise just bursts things down through the combo of Eldritch Blast + Agonizing Blast + Quickened Spell, but from range, though going Hexblade patron allows them to gish like a Sorcadin sans the smites.
McCree Fighter (Archery FS, Battlemaster, Hand Crossbow, Sharpshooter, Crossbow Expert) is tied with Sorlock above as best reliable ranged DPR in the system.
Sharpshooter Wood Elf Rogue with Elven Accuracy - gets Hasted by a party member in order to reliably get two Sneak Attacks per turn by way of action economy shenanigans.
Elven Accuracy Bladesinger with Shadow Blade can do whatever it wants.

For your party comp I'd say either Paladin for a little more support with the Auras, or Sorlock so you have a strong ranged option as well as an off-tank so you don't leave your buddy hanging, or Bladesinger so you have damage/frontline/and arcane caster utility all rolled up into one.

Thanks for the advice! Appreciate it
To clear it up, the barb is heavy specing into damage reduction and stacking health, I'm guessing he's missed out some of the key damage dealing abilities in favour of other stuff
My cleric was actually doing a fair bit of damage, but I rolled super badly for health and had 15hp at level 3, which caused me to die legit every combat before I could actually do much

It's ok though, next guy will be rocking :eng101:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Conspiratiorist
Nov 12, 2015

Speccing into damage reduction?? You mean Bear Totem?