Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde
screw turdfuzz this is the real trump thread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

reignofevil posted:

I know so much about morrowind like I could bore you all with elder scrolls poo poo for hours no joke but I worry this is another test on my socialization skills levied by Satan just like when he put me into that magic show when I was ten.

imagine if this chaacter was in charge of carl sagans CDROM team at nasa when they sent that probe into uranus & from uranus to deep space.

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

Addamere posted:

ok so for the first time ever im actually doing hlaalu quests past when i meet uncle casio

I guess you cant do Telvanni forever!

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

a helpful bear posted:

gently caress u pos

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

a helpful bear posted:

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

reignofevil posted:

I guess you cant do Telvanni forever!

right?? hosed up the murder of ralen hello is so late in the chain

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
like i did all those hlaalu quests before ever doing the larrius varro quest

i just ran around with a chitin dagger shanking things as a nightblade :shobon:

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
i also had a sivler dagger for ghosts and my dwemer jinkblade to make sure real bad guys dont kill me :hai:

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde

Orkin Mang posted:

imagine if this chaacter was in charge of carl sagans CDROM team at nasa when they sent that probe into uranus & from uranus to deep space.

shhh

a helpful bear posted:

screw triple sulk this is the real trump thread

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.
morrowind was so cool and alien and then they decide to follow it up with Generic Fantasy Land vol XII but i still liked Obliviion and like the idea(i don't care if it's really true) that nirn is really an oblvion plane

lorkhan being a prince and some artifacts like his heart or maybe the elder scrolls being part of his former self is cool

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
don't ever give turdfuzz a trump thread

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

DryGoods posted:

morrowind was so cool and alien and then they decide to follow it up with Generic Fantasy Land vol XII but i still liked Obliviion and like the idea(i don't care if it's really true) that nirn is really an oblvion plane

lorkhan being a prince and some artifacts like his heart or maybe the elder scrolls being part of his former self is cool

morrowind seems small with modern graphics because i can see ebonheart from seyda neen and i can see like 3 daedric ruins from the tittybar in suran

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
Ur a scrub if you dont kill that merchant in balmora and steal his fiend katana basically first thing you can sell your poo poo in ald' ruhn (I had to check the spelling on this one)

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
but with the rigth mods u can put ur fav titties in the suran tittybar so i mean :shrug:

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

shhed like a noob. far out man

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

reignofevil posted:

Ur a scrub if you dont kill that merchant in balmora and steal his fiend katana basically first thing you can sell your poo poo in ald' ruhn (I had to check the spelling on this one)

no no no no no u steal the ceramic bowl from suran 2 save 6 money on mage guild quest #3 then u charm the key out of some dude pants

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
when do we get the forums spaceships so we can have our 42069 page trum p thread

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.

i don't quote you enough but you have so much talent

pillsburysoldier
Feb 11, 2008

Yo, peep that shit

Sha boo yah sha sha sha boo yah
Roll call!

My name is TRUMP .......... Yeah!
Russia is a lie .......... Yeah!
Please buy my hats .......... Yeah!
And give me piss .......... HELL YEAH!

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

a helpful bear posted:

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
dont trust anyone who starts a thread
they're pretty much a mod at that point. too much power

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

pillsburysoldier posted:

Roll call!

My name is TRUMP Yeah!
Russia is a lie Yeah!
Please buy my hats Yeah!
And give me piss HELL YEAH

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6xckBwPdo1c

I'm ALL YOURS

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

gently caress You And Diebold posted:

dont trust anyone who starts a thread
they're pretty much a mod at that point. too much power

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L53gjP-TtGE

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Posting assquatch in here too

Assquatch.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

DryGoods posted:

i don't quote you enough but you have so much talent

ty

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

FAUXTON posted:

Posting assquatch in here too

Assquatch.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VDvr08sCPOc

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

reignofevil posted:

I know so much about morrowind like I could bore you all with elder scrolls poo poo for hours no joke but I worry this is another test on my socialization skills levied by Satan just like when he put me into that magic show when I was ten.

i like morrowind lore and also every book in that game. best thing ever in a game: when you see that wizard fall to his death from the sky and your first reaction is "oh man, i gotta give this jump scroll a try it looks cool"

then you die lol

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown
Free turdfuzz

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

トランプ

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

cumshitter posted:

i like morrowind lore and also every book in that game. best thing ever in a game: when you see that wizard fall to his death from the sky and your first reaction is "oh man, i gotta give this jump scroll a try it looks cool"

then you die lol

absolutely my (cum )poo poo

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown
Free powerball

BEAR GRYLLZ
Jul 30, 2006

I have strong erections for Israel.
Strong, pathetic erections.

i never played morrowind, instead oblivion was my first elder scrolls game and i found it pretty boring

i don't know if i missed out on something great or got really lucky. playing morrowind around it's release probably would have destroyed my 11 year old mind and turned me into an anime chud or something.

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0F6KTG-Dj_8

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown
Avshalom did nothing wrong

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Mayor Dave posted:

Free powerball

with every purchase!!

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

cumshitter posted:

then you die lol

Yeah but then nerds used those to speed run the game

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
good job turdfuzz. the other thread is poo poo

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

BEAR GRYLLZ posted:

i never played morrowind, instead oblivion was my first elder scrolls game and i found it pretty boring

i don't know if i missed out on something great or got really lucky. playing morrowind around it's release probably would have destroyed my 11 year old mind and turned me into an anime chud or something.

oblivion was really bad compared to either morrowind or skyrim

it had like 2 good quests

on the other hand, its 2 good quests were REALLY good

go play shivering islands (the best) and the dark brotherhood (quite nice)

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown
I'm horny for trump

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

cumshitter posted:

then you die lol

I had a friend do this while playing on my xbox and I just left him do it and once he was dead I let him know he'd really hosed up on the whole critical thinking part.

• Locked thread