Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

There's people out there with no penis at all. I just think it would be really irresponsible of me to simply throw mine out like that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

Solice Kirsk posted:

There's people out there with no penis at all. I just think it would be really irresponsible of me to simply throw mine out like that.

Why throw it out? Start a collection https://www.queerty.com/man-arrested-after-jars-and-jars-of-human-penises-discovered-in-his-apartment-20140816

Nocheez
Sep 5, 2000

Can you spare a little cheddar?
Nap Ghost

Noooope. Not clicking that link.

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
Starving, horny kids in China would be lucky to... wait where am I going with this?

Leave
Feb 7, 2012

Taking the term "Koopaling" to a whole new level since 2016.
Right over there to have a loving seat, I think.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

One of my favorite jokes was a friend of a friend yelling at me to finish my beer because there were sober kids in China.

H.H
Oct 24, 2006

August is the Cruelest Month

quote:

I was raised an extremely devout catholic. Later in life I learned about people who would flagellate themselves to cleanse themselves of sin. I was never satisfied by confession, it seems like such a cop-out these days where you are absolved of your sins just by saying some words a lot of times. I didn't feel cleansed. So I bought a cat o'nine tails and started whipping myself until i couldn't take it anymore. I have scars all over my body and i've even been hospitalized once because a wound i couldn't treat on my back got infected. I refused to tell them how all the scars happened and they suspected my parents unfortunately, but I assured them it wasn't them.

There was some talk about sending me to the psychs but I was able to stay calm and rational/logical. It's just how I express my religious beliefs, whether it is right or not is between me and God, not a bunch of quacks.

Anyway, it is quickly not becoming enough. I still feel inadequately punished after a session and I fantasize about being crucified. Unfortunately that's not something you can do yourself, and anyone I ask to help me will just call be insane. I feel like that final terrible step needs to happen for me to be fully cleansed of sin.

quote:

I've just been told my sick girlfriend is going to die soon. She doesn't know. Her parents don't want to tell her for fear of upsetting her. I had thought she was getting better until they told me. I have to stay cheery and positive on the phone whenever I talk to her and it's eating me up inside.

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

Solice Kirsk posted:

One of my favorite jokes was a friend of a friend yelling at me to finish my beer because there were sober kids in China.

Welp, as good an excuse as any!

Jim Barris
Aug 13, 2009
Maybe the laws are different in other countries but doctors have to tell you if you're dying in America. They can't, like, tell your parents and not you.

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸

H.H posted:

Anyway, it is quickly not becoming enough.
See thread title?

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

There's a thing they do in the Philippines around Easter where they re-enact the stations of the cross with a guy playing Jesus and at the end of it all he is actually crucified (carefully, in as close to a medically safe way as possible, and for a brief time). Maybe look into that, OP

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crucifixion_in_the_Philippines

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

only people who enjoy my posting can replace this avatar

Splicer posted:

See thread title?

Yeah if god isn't satisfied with a dick sacrifice I don't know what will make him happy.

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??
What the hell kind of sins is this guy committing if flaying his back isnt pennance enough??

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

Danaru posted:

What the hell kind of sins is this guy committing if flaying his back isnt pennance enough??

Given the stereotype of ultra-penitent religious men, my guess is "thought about having sex with a man".

A Strange Aeon
Mar 26, 2010

You are now a slimy little toad
The Great Twist

Danaru posted:

None. He's just broke brained:

"Although the most acute judges of the witches and even the witches themselves, were convinced of the guilt of witchery, the guilt nevertheless was non-existent. It is thus with all guilt."

sugar free jazz
Mar 5, 2008

Definitely cut your dick off penance goon. Either it absolves your sins (nice!) or solves other problems you might be having (relationships etc) there’s no downsides really

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

sugar free jazz posted:

Definitely cut your dick off penance goon. Either it absolves your sins (nice!) or solves other problems you might be having (relationships etc) there’s no downsides really

plus, if the Laundry Files have taught me anything, if you cut off your dick you can get a demon dick grafted on so you can spread the word of god more effectively.

Son of Man
Jan 29, 2003

by Azathoth
"And if thy right hand offend thee, cut it off, and cast it from thee: for it is profitable for thee that one of thy members should perish, and not that thy whole body should be cast into hell."
-Matthew 5:30

god says cut your dick off

DandyLion
Jun 24, 2010
disrespectul Deciever

Son of Man posted:

"And if thy right hand offend thee, cut it off, and cast it from thee: for it is profitable for thee that one of thy members should perish, and not that thy whole body should be cast into hell."
-Matthew 5:30

god says cut your dick off

Actually rather I think god is saying cut off your right hand so you stop jacking it so much..

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

DandyLion posted:

Actually rather I think god is saying cut off your right hand so you stop jacking it so much..

Cut both, just to be sure. Wouldn't want to anger God.

Son of Man
Jan 29, 2003

by Azathoth

DandyLion posted:

dare you question the authority bestowed upon me by my incredible user name/post combo?!?

blasphemer

The Bible
May 8, 2010

Son of Man posted:

dare you question the authority bestowed upon me by my incredible user name/post combo?!?

blasphemer

What about if I do it?

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
I think we are gonna need gods input as well. any god really

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Blood for the blood god?

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

america is such an insane country that if the christian confession was posted anywhere but in SA I legitimately would not be able to tell whether it was real or a parody

also goon with the dying gf, I'm very sorry. but also that's kind of weird that the doctor didn't tell her, unless she's a minor

H.H
Oct 24, 2006

August is the Cruelest Month

quote:

Mission summary: I was my sister's wedding sniper

In my state, you don't have to ask if anyone has objections to a wedding but it was going to be part of the ceremony anyway. When my sister got married three years ago, we were laughing that her ex was going to show up and do exactly what that last rear end in a top hat who sent in a confession was thinking about doing. "You should have security," I said, "Like an honor guard."

"Maybe a band of death virgins who are sworn to kill an enemy before they are allowed to gently caress," she laughed. "That's kind of like you!"

"What, you want me to stand next to you in a costume and a spear or something?"

"Nah, I know you hate getting dressed up and meeting fancy people and that you were going to try and skip out on this anyway." My sister produced the layout of the lawn where we were planning the ceremony. "I want you here," she said, pointing at a clump of trees 30 meters behind where we had circled where the guests were going to sit in folding chairs. "In a shaggy suit, with a sniper rifle. Ceremonial guards are just to look pretty and act as targets. I want real security."

"OK."

On the day of the wedding, the only two people in on this were my sister, my parents, and the minister. The specific line he was about to give was "Is there any person who wishes to object to this union?", but before he could do so, he went off script.

"I am given to understand," he said, "that the bride has hired a rifle marksman who is, at this moment, emplaced in the trees behind the field of ceremony, and who I am assured will be personally handling any objections to this union."

He paused, and the audience laughed.

"This is quite serious, I promise you," he continued. Picking up a clay plate from the alter, he held it out at arm's length.

I put a .22 slug through the middle of the plate through the middle with my scoped Benjamin 392 air rifle.

The audience gasped and some people turned around to look for me in the trees.

"Thank you," the minister said over the heads of the startled audience. Looking back towards the guests, he proceeded with the ceremony. "I believe the lady back there might have an actual gun as well, which is certainly something to think about. Now, is there anyone present here today who wishes to object to this union?"

The audience laughed again, and no one objected.

quote:

So I've written in a couple times. The first was long, long ago. In one of the 1st iterations of this thread. I said I planned to rape someone if I didn't lose my virginity by 21. 21 came and went, but shortly after I did lose my virginity - rape free.

I've begun to realize some stuff about me is... unconventional. I'm becoming paranoid that Netflix knows. Oh, you've seen every ep of forensic files, dexter (even the terrible last season) and mindhunter? We know what you like.

I've always had issues with violence. Got in a lot of fights as a young kid.

Anyways, things got better - I lost weight, went to college, got a job etc. For a period things were good.

But now I'm older and in this weird place... not a virgin but haven't dated much. Not a barista but not as well off as I should be given my intellect and education.

I find myself with a lot of free time lately. I listen to podcasts, read books. My local librarian seems to be grey rocking me, so I've switched to one where I can pick up my holds w/o seeing a human. I love reading about spree killers and serial killers. I don't think I'd ever do either, but reading about the crimes is very fascinating, and learning how they're solved it's fun to think about how I could get away. I've been reading a lot about EARONS. God, what a legend. I can't even walk around a bit seeing if I can peep some windows from the street w/o someone getting suspicious.

But I've been increasing my walks... phone off, cash for any purchases along the way. Learning the city.

Anyways, I just feel alone. I've given up on therapy - I find I'm more effective when I see people as objects to manipulate. I think that's when the librarian knew something was up, when I checked out the gift of fear and how to win friends and influence people after a string of murderbooks.

I probably won't ever do anything... I think it's more likely I'll seize the day if given a chance to "stand my ground".

Anyways sorry for rambling. I'm just realizing I'm pretty messed up and I've successfully hid it from everyone. Fooled therapists and court officials. People tend to have a 2 year expiration date on relationships with me but I can stretch that muchhhhh longer if I keep it superficial.

Anyways, I know I'm not alone. I think there's lots of goons in the intersection of the various true crime / bad stuff threads who like me, are rubberneckers. Gore lovers who pretend to give a poo poo.

It's lunchtime now and I'm slightly drunk.

Thanks for listening goons. If you want to chat back and forth I'll re-reply to loq with the same subject in the future. I've noticed a couple gore fessors on here, I know I'm not alone. They weren't all me.

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

That first one is so loving dumb I wouldn't be surprised if he copy pasted it from some facebook/whatever post where there was a "like and share if you know someone like this (bunch of laughing+crying emojis)".

My overall response to it is "no you didn't". You don't even need to nitpick the details like with some of the less contrived ones. If anything happened it was something like "wouldn't it be funny if ____" and the rest happened in the poster's head. Nobody is idiotic enough to openly threaten murder and fire an actual gun over the heads of a wedding audience.

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

yeah I eat rear end posted:

Nobody is idiotic enough to openly threaten murder and fire an actual gun over the heads of a wedding audience.

have you looked at america lately

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here

yeah I eat rear end posted:

Nobody is idiotic enough to openly threaten murder and fire an actual gun over the heads of a wedding audience.

I wish I was like you. What I mean is, not an American living in the United States.

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸
Don't worry second fesher, we were all edgey tortured sixteen year olds once.

quote:

21 came and went
oh good lord

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!
Sniper goon, did you REALLY put a hole in a clay plate from 30 metres with an air rifle?
Thats like 100 feet. The Benny 392 is a good, accurate gun, but a 14.3 grain pellet fired at an average speed of 640 FPS is like 13 Foot pounds of energy at the muzzle. I doubt it has that much energy at 100 feet to put a hole in anything but a paper plate.

Not to mention, the way you've got it worded, it seems like you're 30 metres behind the guests, which should put the priest even further away...

I call bullshit.

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

"where is the bride's brother? shouldn't he be in the wedding party?"
"oh, he's...somewhere...heh heh heh..."

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Shooting your Red Rider bb gun at your sister's wedding is something I would expect of a 1950's 9 year old. I can't shake the image of a grown man stuffed into a child's cowboy outfit with a tiny plastic cowboy hat secured on his giant head with the elastic band digging deep into his puffy giant cheeks.

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

also i'm having trouble coming up with the angles exactly where a sniper hidden in the woods behind the wedding can shoot a clay plate out of the priest's hand without aiming into the audience

:thunk:

DandyLion
Jun 24, 2010
disrespectul Deciever

Sagebrush posted:

also i'm having trouble coming up with the angles exactly where a sniper hidden in the woods behind the wedding can shoot a clay plate out of the priest's hand without aiming into the audience

:thunk:

He's behind the audience (not the officiant).

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

oh, okay, so he's aiming a rifle at the couple

cool cool cool

tactlessbastard
Feb 4, 2001

Godspeed, post
Fun Shoe
There aren't enough rolleyes on the whole internet

Son of Man
Jan 29, 2003

by Azathoth

wesleywillis posted:

Sniper goon, did you REALLY put a hole in a clay plate from 30 metres with an air rifle?
Thats like 100 feet. The Benny 392 is a good, accurate gun, but a 14.3 grain pellet fired at an average speed of 640 FPS is like 13 Foot pounds of energy at the muzzle. I doubt it has that much energy at 100 feet to put a hole in anything but a paper plate.

Not to mention, the way you've got it worded, it seems like you're 30 metres behind the guests, which should put the priest even further away...

I call bullshit.

you think a .22 can't break a plate at 100 feet? surely you can find a less plausible detail to seize upon. this is probably the dumbest confession in the thread.

murder-fetishists goon: shut up. you are not interesting or special or edgy. this garbage you read at the library and watch on netflix is so abundant because there are millions of pathetic white males like yourself who can't get enough of it. you are hosed in the head. you need more self esteem and meaningful human interaction in your life. you will find that these things only interest you because of your lack of humanity

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

y'all need to chill and stop tripping over each other to point out that the obviously fake confession is fake

just have a laugh and go back to your user control panel like a normal person, jeez

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fatkraken
Jun 23, 2005

Fun-time is over.

tactlessbastard posted:

There aren't enough rolleyes on the whole internet

try this on for size

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yfelqZpapZA