Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
velvet milkman
Feb 13, 2012

by R. Guyovich
drat SBC has macrophallus for real calling roy moore a pedophile to his face

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ulio
Feb 17, 2011

Also when the cops asked if there was anyone else and they find the guy under the pinata.

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

SeANMcBAY posted:

I could believe someone calling the cops with a sign like that.

The sign looked totally fake tho

Orange Devil
Oct 1, 2010

Wullie's reign cannae smother the flames o' equality!

Ulio posted:

Also when the cops asked if there was anyone else and they find the guy under the pinata.

Escalation is a vital component of good comedy and that whole bit from the start in the gym all the way through to the end was just constant escalation and it was amazing.

Alhazred
Feb 16, 2011

PaybackJack posted:

A weak scene, but that black guy's facial expressions were amazing.

Also the way the politician instinctively scoots away when he learned that the professor had sex with a man. I have to wonder though, why Bone Crusher? The guy have one song that people know him from and that was almost two decades ago.

McDragon
Sep 11, 2007

I don't know how this keeps getting better, but it does.

The sex offender detector was a simple gag, but a very loving good one. Also how squirmy Moore looked whenever the idea of a sex offender detector came up.

Erran is great, with his mad walk and rubber face and how he puts extra syllables into words. And how he definitely wasn't in Mossad, and his hosed up eyebrows, and his crazy schemes.

The Doctor guy is starting to get better. His voiceover parts are still A Bit Much but that town hall was amazing and the rap battle was very funny by the end. Phallus is a very funny word

The quinceanera part was amazing. well, that whole section was I suppose. The part where the cops say suspicious activity was reported and it just cuts to that sign was excellent. I hope the rejected guy sees the episode and realizes what he escaped

Ulio
Feb 17, 2011

All the characters seem pretty funny but ya the liberal guy and Erran Morrad are the best thus far.

The Italian photographer's segment wasn't that funny or interesting.

Darko
Dec 23, 2004

precision posted:

"What are the condoms and KY for?"
*close-up on the guy in a dress*
*Curb theme plays*

The thing I was hoping for was that he was gonna actually do really well in the rap battle. What he did was funny but totally predictable. If he had stayed in that style of speaking but actually knocked it out of the park it would have been way funnier and I think that crowd would have gone with it, they were having a lot of fun when he did the "macro-penis" diss at the end.

That's what made the rap battle good. He was self depreciating so much the whole time that it threw everyone off guard, which made the whole thing being one giant "my dick is bigger and I feel sorry for you" diss so much better.

Antifa Spacemarine
Jan 11, 2011

Tzeentch can suck it.

Ulio posted:

All the characters seem pretty funny but ya the liberal guy and Erran Morrad are the best thus far.

The Italian photographer's segment wasn't that funny or interesting.

It was good enough to be the thread title

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy

McDragon posted:

the end. Phallus is a very funny word

The quinceanera part was amazing. well, that whole section was I suppose. The part where the cops say suspicious activity was reported and it just cuts to that sign was excellent. I hope the rejected guy sees the episode and realizes what he escaped

I thought maybe the rejected guy was a plant, to help escalate the situation. He was the one with the insanely creepy "Pussy. Young Pussy"

edit: the reveal of the prosthetic vagina under the dress is the hardest I've laughed at something on TV in a long long time. Real, honest, tears in eyes, gasping for breath laughter.

Chemtrailologist
Jul 8, 2007
https://twitter.com/AdrienneMahsa/status/1025417289288568833

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
Ehhh kinda weak episode, though parts were certainly funny enough. The last segment was pretty good

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Star Trek: The Motion Picture is a boring movie
It was a little weak but he did Joe Arpaio to say he'd give Trump a blowjob if asked.

Harminoff
Oct 24, 2005

👽
Where do I get a copy of that book?

SeANMcBAY
Jun 28, 2006

Look on the bright side.

That new YouTuber character is loving great and I hope he uses him more. I thought it was another good episode.

MiddleOne
Feb 17, 2011

Man did that yacht salesman desperately want to sell some boats.

SeANMcBAY
Jun 28, 2006

Look on the bright side.

MiddleOne posted:

He’s probably been in similar meetings with real people that act like that if he really does sell the most expensive yachts in the world.

Escobarbarian
Jun 18, 2004

Grimey Drawer
Definitely a middling episode, but still real fun.

esperterra
Mar 24, 2010

SHINee's back

that HIV positive poo poo had me rollin

Elentor
Dec 14, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Andante Moderato, Andante Moderato.

esperterra
Mar 24, 2010

SHINee's back

Dab! Dab! Jazz hands!

esperterra
Mar 24, 2010

SHINee's back

lmao this last segment

PaybackJack
May 21, 2003

You'll hit your head and say: 'Boy, how stupid could I have been. A moron could've figured this out. I must be a real dimwit. A pathetic nimnal. A wretched idiotic excuse for a human being for not having figured these simple puzzles out in the first place...As usual, you've been a real pantload!
It's really the off-hand jokes that I find the best about this.

The line about the trash not being recycled was perfect as was the guy's response "I have no issue with the recycled bags. I can understand why you would."

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

It's amazing, but not unsurprising at how easy it is to get some people to scream 'homo' at hypothetical muslim terrorists.

Thom12255
Feb 23, 2013
WHERE THE FUCK IS MY MONEY

Jose Oquendo posted:

It's amazing, but not unsurprising at how easy it is to get some people to scream 'homo' at hypothetical muslim terrorists.

I'm impressed at how they throw themselves into the situation/role and embrace it.

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Thom12255 posted:

I'm impressed at how they throw themselves into the situation/role and embrace it.

That's the footage I want to see. How did he convince them?

Elentor
Dec 14, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
There's probably a long, long tape of him teaching them actual martial arts, not saying anything stupid, building trust over time and being overly serious about self-defense techniques. The completely insane stuff is likely inserted in-between tiresome sessions of serious believable stuff.

a bitchin jetski
Jun 20, 2018

by SA Support Robot
This episode fell a bit flat.

Sheriff Joe is just a doddering old fool and I don't think he understood half of what was said to him, the yacht salesman was about as much of a scumbag as you'd expect someone with his job to be and the conservative sex ed guy just wasn't willing to play ball and may have smelled a rat.

The Muslim bit was pretty good though.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
This was the weakest episode by far.

Turtlicious
Sep 17, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I feel like p. much everyone in this episode new something was up half way through.

Escobarbarian
Jun 18, 2004

Grimey Drawer
The sex ed guy absolutely twigged that something was up.

Orange Devil
Oct 1, 2010

MiddleOne posted:

Dude has no soul.

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

Ahahahaha, that Joe Arpaio segment was amazing.

Mr_Moose
May 4, 2004
What's funny to me about the sex ed guy is that he was admonishing and taking moral high ground over what amounts to a human cartoon character.

Like how do you sit through a reading of illustrated children's book about rabbit moms having a orgies in front of their children and not understand that someone is screwing with you?

"Well if the outcome is that he stopped masturbating then that's a net positive" (or however he responded) in regards to a horrible example of child abuse was a pretty good line too.

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
The yacht guy has 100% sold yachts to people who were doing blow off a model's tits in front of him, that was probably tame compared to some stuff he's seen

OmegaBR
Feb 14, 2012

Come to me .... and live forever.
The segments that make people feel uncomfortable just don't hold a candle to the segments where he tries to get people to say and do really outlandish things, playing off the Milgram Effect.

To that end, I'd like to see Dr. Nira interact with other liberals, the way Erran interacts with fellow gun nuts. Nira just makes right-wing folks look at him funny, and those segments get pretty old fast (the children's book was great though.)

The wealthy Italian is the weakest character by far, even the wig looks pretty fake. The YouTuber was an odd choice to interview Sheriff Joe, but I guess all the characters essentially do the same thing. Makes me want a segment where he sets up a series of interviews with the same person and does every character, seeing if they'll eventually catch on (Palin would be a good one for such an undertaking.)

Orange Devil
Oct 1, 2010

The YouTuber also owning a ton of guns and getting ready for the coming race war was just brilliant though. Because it put Arpaio on the spot, but also because popular youtubers do tend towards being horrible people.

Harminoff
Oct 24, 2005

👽
http://ew.com/tv/2018/08/06/showtime-sacha-baron-cohen-sarah-palin/

Lame

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.
Motherfucker he better not.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
there is way more press to be generated if you hint that an interview may not see the light of day. I hope its just a publicity thing

• Locked thread