Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
Facebook lacking chuds is just people complaining about them.

Yeah I’m on your side probably but I don’t care for either side’s hot meme takes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

I wholly endorse another t-shirt project.

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer

:lol:

https://twitter.com/DanielReasor/status/1024098884568719360

psydude
Apr 1, 2008

Facebook decided to actually do something about state sponsored trolling:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/tech...m=.12ebfee3cc22

WaPo posted:

Facebook said Tuesday that it had discovered a sophisticated coordinated disinformation operation on its platform involving 32 false pages and profiles engaging in divisive messaging ahead of the U.S. midterm elections.

The social media company that it couldn’t tie the activity to Russia, which interfered on its platform around the 2016 presidential election. But Facebook said the profiles shared a pattern of behavior with the previous Russian disinformation campaign, which was led by a group with Kremlin ties called the Internet Research Agency.

McNally
Sep 13, 2007

Ask me about Proposition 305

Do you like muskets?

Arc Light posted:

e: and if you actually do something like a shirt ever again, ffs take a couple bucks off the top for the effort

I didn't feel comfortable doing this. In hindsight I wish I had.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.
It never crossed my mind to ask for more than cost from people.

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

Mr. Nice! posted:

It never crossed my mind to ask for more than cost from people.

Include your time in the cost at least

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

The blue glow is a feature, not a bug

Pillbug
https://twitter.com/jeanguerre/status/1024341961778622465

https://twitter.com/politicalwire/status/1024343841669873665

mods changed my name
Oct 30, 2017
:yeshaha:

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]
This time we’ll get him, says increasingly nervous man.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Bolow posted:

Ask and ye shall receive

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KrZnLUWJnq0&t=43s

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

EBB posted:

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Let's just snip the little bit of info that's in that twitter link:

political wire posted:

“Previously undisclosed evidence in the possession of Special Counsel Robert Mueller — including highly confidential White House records and testimony by some of President Trump’s own top aides — provides some of the strongest evidence to date implicating the president of the United States in an obstruction of justice.”

“Several people who have reviewed a portion of this evidence say that, based on what they know, they believe it is now all but inevitable that the special counsel will complete a confidential report presenting evidence that President Trump violated the law. Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein, who oversees the special counsel’s work, would then decide on turning over that report to Congress for the House of Representatives to consider whether to instigate impeachment proceedings.”

“I have learned that a confidential White House memorandum, which is in the special counsel’s possession, explicitly states that when Trump pressured Comey he had just been told by two of his top aides—his then chief of staff Reince Priebus and his White House counsel Don McGahn—that Flynn was under criminal investigation.

McNally
Sep 13, 2007

Do you like muskets?

EBB posted:

I think it should be done like a concert t-shirt. So we'd need a design for the front as well.

Also these would be more expensive than the Useless Dirt or Polonium shirts because those were one-color printing. I mean, we could probably do one-color printing on these, too, but they'd be less awesome.

mlmp08
Jul 11, 2004

Prepare for my priapic projectile's exalted penetration
Nap Ghost
https://twitter.com/jameshasson20/status/1024070751933087745?s=21

These little parliamentary “screw you” things are generally funny to me.

Seekhay
Sep 11, 2001

College Slice

McNally posted:

I think it should be done like a concert t-shirt. So we'd need a design for the front as well.

Also these would be more expensive than the Useless Dirt or Polonium shirts because those were one-color printing. I mean, we could probably do one-color printing on these, too, but they'd be less awesome.

I will only buy a shirt if you promise to take a percentage for your time and effort. (Please make this happen.)

McNally
Sep 13, 2007

Do you like muskets?

Seekhay posted:

I will only buy a shirt if you promise to take a percentage for your time and effort. (Please make this happen.)

I haven't volunteered to do this yet.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur

McNally posted:

Sgt Chowdown needs to be in it somewhere.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.
Lemme take a look at it when I sit down at a computer again. I might be able to set up re-order polonium shirts and maybe even replica useless dirt ones but i probably need to chat w/mcnally some on that one.

Vahakyla
May 3, 2013
Yeah if you don't price your labor into it, we are basically stealing it from you, and that'd make me uncomfortably capitalist. Please include time and effort in the price and I'll get it.

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

mlmp08 posted:

https://twitter.com/jameshasson20/status/1024070751933087745?s=21

These little parliamentary “screw you” things are generally funny to me.

is flake the snake roberts finally doing something?

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

love it when this happens

oh and seriously i will unironically buy and wear that bombing shirt if it gets made, i'll probably need a few pairs

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

plus a version that has :mcnally: under the list with "YOUR WELLCOME" for assholes

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.
I’m just gonna have to start up gip-shirts, inc and just sell shirts for a living.

mlmp08
Jul 11, 2004

Prepare for my priapic projectile's exalted penetration
Nap Ghost

45 ACP CURES NAZIS posted:

is flake the snake roberts finally doing something?

He is doing literally the least he can do: going on vacation.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

McNally posted:

Front:

FOR THE LOVE OF DOG

Or just put a little fancy text on the breast that says "GiP Good Boys Assocation"

FrozenVent
May 1, 2009

The Boeing 737-200QC is the undisputed workhorse of the skies.

Vahakyla posted:

Yeah if you don't price your labor into it, we are basically stealing it from you, and that'd make me uncomfortably capitalist. Please include time and effort in the price and I'll get it.

Stealing t-shirts from Mr Nice is part of the American naval tradition at this point.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

EBB posted:

Front:

FOR THE LOVE OF DOG

Or just put a little fancy text on the breast that says "GiP Good Boys Assocation"
I've always wanted a patch with Sgt Chowdown chomping into the earth.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Casimir Radon posted:

:catstare:

Riot Carol Danvers
Jul 30, 2004

It's super dumb, but I can't stop myself. This is just kind of how I do things.

Casimir Radon posted:

Why do you want to poison Sgt Chowdown

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

mlmp08 posted:

He is doing literally the least he can do: going on vacation.

i mean a republican senator going on vacation when they're trying to appoint a republican supreme court justice is a pretty big deal. Its a lowkey no vote

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

WAR CRIME SYNDICAT posted:

Why do you want to poison Sgt Chowdown
Sgt Chowdown has an excellent immune system after years of eating AAFES hot dogs.

LongDarkNight
Oct 25, 2010

It's like watching the collapse of Western civilization in fast forward.
Oven Wrangler
Put a mugshot of Kissinger on the front of the shirt.

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

45 ACP CURES NAZIS posted:

i mean a republican senator going on vacation when they're trying to appoint a republican supreme court justice is a pretty big deal. Its a lowkey no vote

sounds more like a filibuster to me. as i read it, they can't vote to pass anyone through committee with him gone. kinda chicken poo poo way to do it, but possibly the most effective thing he could do.

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

STOMP'N ON INTO THE POWERLINES

Exciting Lemon
Can’t they just vote him out of the committee and replace him?

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
READING COMPREHENSION IS HARD

M_Gargantua posted:

Can’t they just vote him out of the committee and replace him?

lol theyre not going to threaten one of their own

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

How about the "World is a gently caress" image on the front

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

The blue glow is a feature, not a bug

Pillbug

LongDarkNight posted:

Put a mugshot of Kissinger on the front of the shirt.

Killinger. And his magic murder bag.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit
Did Dead Reckoning ever give us a hot take on the child concentration camps? Or did that happen after his ban?

• Locked thread