Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

Just do crit, you'll only use them on farming stages like the LR events and random stuff here and there.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Echophonic
Sep 16, 2005

ha;lp
Gun Saliva
Burter's not main rotation on a Ginyu team, from what I'm reading, so you never use his dodge passive. I think the recommendations are to go crit-dominant on everyone but Guldo, since he has the debuff and likes AA.

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

I went Full Dodge on him, because he's the fastest in the universe, dammit :colbert:

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth
Did a yolo pull on the LR Trunks banner and got my second LR Trunks hip hip hooray.

Rudoku
Jun 15, 2003

Damn I need a drink...

sassassin posted:

Did a yolo pull on the LR Trunks banner and got my second LR Trunks hip hip hooray.

I see what you're doing. You want me to pull to only get a buff Trunks dupe. Not today, buddy.

Irritated Goat
Mar 12, 2005

This post is pathetic.
Ok. Should I try raising SRs up via Awakening or focus on SSRs for each of my teams? drat Gregory\Elder Kai\Dr. Gero medals are killin me.

Alternately, if I can do a 2+ Star awakening, should I do that instead?

Irritated Goat fucked around with this message at 21:37 on Jul 31, 2018

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

Just awaken SSRs and only when you have enough to do it fully. All items are limited and you can't afford to waste them.

Drowning Rabbit
Oct 28, 2003

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!
You will find that you will always need more Gregory medals. :sigh:

I had a heyday where I had 999 and I was so pleased, with the anniversary banner and going through my box I have 0 again already.

Then again I pretty much just started playing again recently after getting the INT LR Vegito, which then prompted me to upgrade the Str LR Vegito ( Only to find out that at max awakening I can't have him on the Int Goku/Vegeta Vegito team! ).

I'm slowly working on getting Gregory medals again :(

I'm very pleased that my Potara team now blows through SS3 Broly, so I am awakening him once I get home and spend the last 25 Sta to finish him up. I have like no use for him as of yet, but still, it's cool to have it I guess.

Squallege
Jan 7, 2006

No greater good, no just cause

Grimey Drawer
After yesterday’s wonderful Burter event I can say gently caress Guldo his is noticeably worse. So many 3s so many empty spaces

Ammat The Ankh
Sep 7, 2010

Now, attempt to defeat me!
And I shall become a living legend!
I've actually had better luck on Guldo than Burter. Just the magic of RNG I guess.

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos
RNG gods. One full stamina I was able to SA 10 him but the orb runs haven’t been as great

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth

Rudoku posted:

I see what you're doing. You want me to pull to only get a buff Trunks dupe. Not today, buddy.

I'm pretty sure I got it because I hadn't logged in for a few days. The first multi is always a winner when the game thinks you're losing interest.

junan_paalla
Dec 29, 2009

Seriously, do drugs

Shindragon posted:

RNG gods. One full stamina I was able to SA 10 him but the orb runs haven’t been as great

The good and bad part about this grind is that you're not gonna get hosed by rng if you spend even the smallest effort in gunning for a balanced mix of s/m/l orbs, since you need to run it 30 times anyway for the awakening medals and you'll have everything else by the time you're done.

Paper Triangle
Jul 27, 2004

more dog than your dog
okay, I just got this pull. i also hit rank 50 and finally unlocked all the extra potential paths for both my gokus. i mustve wasted one str goku because after everything hes only at SA 9 but thats okay.

anyway who do i spend my beginner ticket on.

Paper Triangle
Jul 27, 2004

more dog than your dog
i didnt post the picture, oops. and its too big to attach. anyway i got the phys goku and vegeta angels.

Echophonic
Sep 16, 2005

ha;lp
Gun Saliva
Oh, right, I knew there was something I meant to do in Dokkan today. Oops. Maybe I'll get some time later.

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

I think the entire Ginyu team is doable on the weekend, if I read it right.

Also, I'm racking up some decent Baba points with all the excess Ginyu Force cards.

I AM THE MOON
Dec 21, 2012

you only get orbs on the weekend no cards

GonSmithe
Apr 25, 2010

Perhaps it's in the nature of television. Just waves in space.
Wait, do the awakening medals drop in the stage?! I literally haven’t seen a single one drop.

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos

GonSmithe posted:

Wait, do the awakening medals drop in the stage?! I literally haven’t seen a single one drop.

No, only way I got them was doing the stage a certain amount of times. You have to do it 30 times to get all medals.

Ammat The Ankh
Sep 7, 2010

Shindragon posted:

No, only way I got them was doing the stage a certain amount of times. You have to do it 30 times to get all medals.

What if you want to awaken a second card for some reason? Or accidentally sell off a medal?

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos

Ammat The Ankh posted:

What if you want to awaken a second card for some reason? Or accidentally sell off a medal?

poo poo out of luck. I went to go make sure and yeah in the banner it says limited medals and be careful not to sell or trade them

Echophonic
Sep 16, 2005

ha;lp
Gun Saliva
I think I read you can eventually buy them in the Baba Shop?

CidGregor
Sep 27, 2009

TG: if i were you i would just take that fucking devilbeast out behind the woodshed and blow its head off

Paper Triangle posted:

okay, I just got this pull. i also hit rank 50 and finally unlocked all the extra potential paths for both my gokus. i mustve wasted one str goku because after everything hes only at SA 9 but thats okay.

anyway who do i spend my beginner ticket on.

Yeah don't worry about missing 1 SA level, worst case scenario you can grind out same-name gokus to train into him until you get lucky.

Spend your beginner's ticket on either STR super Gogeta or AGL Super Vegito. I would recommend AGL Super Vegito slightly more, he's a very good mono-AGL leader (+3 ki and +70% HP, ATK and DEF to all AGL allies) and his defensive passive is obscenely good (80% damage reduction + counterattack vs normal attacks). STR Gogeta on the other hand automatically gets the super-effective multiplier no matter which type he's attacking, and his hidden potential numbers are ridiculously higher than the usual curve, so he's not a bad choice either. If you have both of those already, TEQ Perfect Cell is a good next choice.

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

I'd get Super Vegito asap. He will forever be a top card.

LibrarianCroaker
Mar 30, 2010

Drowning Rabbit posted:

Then again I pretty much just started playing again recently after getting the INT LR Vegito, which then prompted me to upgrade the Str LR Vegito ( Only to find out that at max awakening I can't have him on the Int Goku/Vegeta Vegito team! ).

I mean unless you're running TEQ or PHY VB you should definitely be able to.

Got Burter to all paths +SA 10 yesterday but since I didn't notice the mission until the afternoon he's not rainbowed, whoops. Good thing I can get orbs on the weekend.

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

RBX posted:

I'd get Super Vegito asap. He will forever be a top card.

nthing this. Having Super Vegito is basically why I was able to talk myself out of dropping $40 for that purple stone to get SSJ4 Vegeta (even if I'd technically still like an updated AGL lead for completionism's sake). He might not have the up front power that a card like the aforementioned Vegeta does, but when a boss hits Vegito 5 times for effectively no damage and gets smacked in the face for it every single time for a decent chunk of health, you'll appreciate it.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!
AGL Super Vegito is like 2 years old and is still a top tier unit. He's amazing and will always be amazing

Remember back when people argued about AGL Super Vegito and STR Super Gogeta? Good times

GonSmithe
Apr 25, 2010

Perhaps it's in the nature of television. Just waves in space.
Are the ginyu members only one day or do they rotate on the different days until they’re gone?Because if they don’t come back I missed Burter and I’m hosed.

Ammat The Ankh
Sep 7, 2010

GonSmithe posted:

Are the ginyu members only one day or do they rotate on the different days until they’re gone?Because if they don’t come back I missed Burter and I’m hosed.

It's on rotation every week, like the Super Strike events.

Ranzear
Jul 25, 2013

You only need to unlock all paths to finish orbs on everyone to get LR Ginyu, don't need 10 SA, right? Just make sure you get your five copies during the week and you can finish him on the weekend.

Ammat The Ankh
Sep 7, 2010

Ranzear posted:

You only need to unlock all paths to finish orbs on everyone to get LR Ginyu, don't need 10 SA, right? Just make sure you get your five copies during the week and you can finish him on the weekend.

You need to be at SA10 to fill out the bottom right path and 100% them though.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!

Ranzear posted:

You cant 100% a card without SA10, so yeah you need 14 copies

Ranzear
Jul 25, 2013

Derp.

Guess I'm waiting for Burter to come back around too. Possibly Guldo as well.

I AM THE MOON
Dec 21, 2012

i got two fuckin bojacks from the goku black banner lmao

two!!

i didnt even pull that mnay times

I AM THE MOON
Dec 21, 2012

now i need a third bojack that i can keep as the ur

Paper Triangle
Jul 27, 2004

more dog than your dog
i also have one of these god dragone stone 3 things i can trade for a card. who should i go for? janemba and ssj3 vegeta seem good but im still not quite sure what makes a useful card/good team.

Brother Entropy
Dec 27, 2009

Paper Triangle posted:

i also have one of these god dragone stone 3 things i can trade for a card. who should i go for? janemba and ssj3 vegeta seem good but im still not quite sure what makes a useful card/good team.

vegeta is a good blocker but you'll probably want one of the first 5 that show up on that screen, they all either already have or at some point in the near future get extreme z-awakening, which can be real nice. they're also decent type leads when you're just starting out and don't have any of the higher tier leaders yet

i'd suggest either ss3 goku, cell, or frieza

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

I demand to be taken seriously

:aronrex:

Apparently INT Ultimate Gohan is a loving monster with his EZA.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Paper Triangle
Jul 27, 2004

more dog than your dog
speaking of eza i just ran through all the stuff to dokkan awaken the str gohan but even the level 1 eza battle is kicking my rear end. ive steamrolled everything up to this point so what am i missing. i guess i should customize a team just for the fight.