Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Are you a mutie?
Yes
No
View Results

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to

AzraelNewtype posted:

rear end? In this game? Surely you jest.

Psylocke is, however, a big part of the era of X-Force they're apparently looking at (Stryfe aside), so I wouldn't be terribly shocked. Most of the rest of the people you two mentioned are not.

I'm just thinking of popular X-men characters, less about team synergies.

Also X-force costume for Laura maybe? Though weren't we shown ANAD Wolverine costume for her?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AzraelNewtype
Nov 9, 2004

「ブレストバーン!!」

twistedmentat posted:

I'm just thinking of popular X-men characters, less about team synergies.

Also X-force costume for Laura maybe? Though weren't we shown ANAD Wolverine costume for her?

The blades era X-Force logo is on the promo pic, so the best feels safe.

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

I finally beat a level 30 WBU and got a purple box, and all I got was a six░star░fully░awakened░chaos░norn

Davedog
Sep 11, 2009

fart simpson posted:

I finally beat a level 30 WBU and got a purple box, and all I got was a six░star░fully░awakened░chaos░norn

And it was probably crit%/physical defense

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

Crit% plus dodge :smug:

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

maybe itll be a set of specials that costs 6000 crystals to unlock

Steve Vader
Apr 29, 2005

Everyone's Playing!

Does setting a character as a favorite have any effect?

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

I just use it to bump them to the top of my pool so its easier to keep track of who I'm working on.

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to
Finally got Caps gear to 25, and its going to be an either longer slog to get the mats for his T3 advancement.

The Dave
Sep 9, 2003

I have Spidey completely eligible for T3 but I'm hoarding it to see what options the Deadpool update brings.

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

I keep trying 10% chance to enhance potential in scarlet witch and I’ve failed 65 times in a row lmao.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

I tried to do someone at like 98% and failed and since then I've just not hosed around unless it's 100.

I didn't really think of gambling at some amounts like that. I guess that might be worth a roll or two.

I'm just hoarding right now for the X-Force update even though thats probably gonna be mutant materials.

The Dave
Sep 9, 2003

I usually do 25/30 until I get it.

thechalkoutline
Jul 8, 2006

You're supposed to get it as close to 11% without going over, e.g. 10.98%

Feel free to continue gambling however just know 10% BAM is the min/max right way insofar as it's the most efficient (by far)

I just "gamble" a couple times whenever I feel like it and I don't care if it succeeds or not, better that way

Cage Kicker
Feb 20, 2009

End of the fiscal year, bitch.
MP's got time to order pens for year year, hooah?

SKILCRAFT KREW Reppin' Quality Blind Made

Lipstick Apathy
Applied to Doctor Goons as Sheriff Fux

bobmcdynamite
Sep 6, 2011

Cage Kicker posted:

Applied to Doctor Goons as Sheriff Fux

I don't know if I'm allowed to approve applications or not but I did anyway! Welcome and enjoy practicing medicine without a license!

Vandar
Sep 14, 2007

Isn't That Right, Chairman?

Better start saving up materials...

https://twitter.com/Marvel_FFightUS/status/1025577063980388352

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

I'm down. More fun than just grabbing characters. Means they're not all paywall. And justifies me hoarding stuff the last week. Deadpool is right. Its a fun job.

Deadpool will still probably be like 5000 crystal Magneto price. Or maybe he'll be the Jean and Cable's costume will be the cost or something.

Shappa
Jan 22, 2005

You probably don't know her, she goes to a different school
Deadpool being a Wolvie/Strange character would be really fun and nice of them to release him in such a way. If not then they'll totally Jean him with a crystal character in front... which I guess wouldn't be the worst thing ever.

So long as it's not a straight up "give us 20 dollars to have this character" I'm ok with it. Saving crystals that accumulate naturally for Magneto wasn't too bad.

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

Just got the Thor IW uniform to Mythic and pulled off a cool 1.2 million in ABX with a mediocre obelisk :coal:

thechalkoutline
Jul 8, 2006

Poops Mcgoots
Jul 12, 2010

Oh hi new magneto on the far left.

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Hi waifu

b0ng
Jan 16, 2004

Thats a nice Game 7 you have there. Would be a shame if somebody nailed it down.

Well. I’m hard now.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

I was thinking last night that if its an Epic Quest we probably need more new characters than just Deadpool, Domino, and Stryfe. Both of the other two have 7 new characters to them. So I wonder if we're getting more X-Force characters that just haven't been teased or if we're getting a economy sized Epic Quest.

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to
I know I've been hoping for Psylock, but surprised she's being added before Gambit.

Femme before Homme, is not right petite?

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

saving gambit for the mardi gras patch obv

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

fart simpson posted:

I keep trying 10% chance to enhance potential in scarlet witch and I’ve failed 65 times in a row lmao.

I'm up to 85 failed attempts.

The Question IRL
Jun 8, 2013

Only two contestants left! Here is Doom's chance for revenge...

STAC Goat posted:

I was thinking last night that if its an Epic Quest we probably need more new characters than just Deadpool, Domino, and Stryfe. Both of the other two have 7 new characters to them. So I wonder if we're getting more X-Force characters that just haven't been teased or if we're getting a economy sized Epic Quest.

Well Strange's Epic Quest had him tied to it. Along with Mordu, the Ancient One, Wong, Kaelicus, Satana, Hellstrom and Clea.

Wolvie was him, Rogue, Beast, Storm, Cyclops, Mags and Jean.

So following patterns there should be 7.
Assuming they follow suit we have Deadpool as the main guy. Fantamax, Domino and Psylock as three guys you grind at 10 bios a day. And put down Stryfe as the Magneto pack you buy.
That still leaves at least two characters unaccounted for, as Cable is a uniform.

Dare we dream of Gambit or Juggernaut?

Vandar
Sep 14, 2007

Isn't That Right, Chairman?

What are the chances of Negasonic?

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Nice. Got a CTP of Energy from a blue booty box. One more thing to hoard for the X-Force update. Pumped!

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to
So, there's zero chance we're getting a surprise Movie Domino costume right?

The Diddler
Jun 22, 2006

Is there a T3 ranking somewhere? I have Cap already and the mats for either a blast or speed. I was leaning towards Spiderman, but since it takes forever to grind this stuff, I don't want to do it if he sucks.

b0ng
Jan 16, 2004

Thats a nice Game 7 you have there. Would be a shame if somebody nailed it down.

twistedmentat posted:

So, there's zero chance we're getting a surprise Movie Domino costume right?

There is most definitely a chance for that. The strange quest had unis for like 5 of the 7 characters when it dropped.

The Diddler posted:

Is there a T3 ranking somewhere? I have Cap already and the mats for either a blast or speed. I was leaning towards Spiderman, but since it takes forever to grind this stuff, I don't want to do it if he sucks.

The way I understand it is cap and Thor are both very good and well worth the investment. Spiderman is okay if you are big time in AC and the alliance tournament, and ant man and iron man are both meh.

b0ng fucked around with this message at 18:19 on Aug 6, 2018

The Question IRL
Jun 8, 2013

Only two contestants left! Here is Doom's chance for revenge...

It's also best off to wait until Deadpool launches to see if he requires T3 mats for his Epic Quest.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Yeah, I'm not ranking anyone up right now. We might get more t3 options in this update along with needing stuff for the epic quest.

Zokari
Jul 23, 2007

I ran into a guy in timeline with a T3 Captain America using the lovely uniform you can buy with gold. My Wolverine killed him instantly.

Why would you T3 a character without buying the uniform that makes them actually good

thechalkoutline
Jul 8, 2006

Zokari posted:

I ran into a guy in timeline with a T3 Captain America using the lovely uniform you can buy with gold. My Wolverine killed him instantly.

Why would you T3 a character without buying the uniform that makes them actually good

Because you're 11 years old

Zokari
Jul 23, 2007

Anyway, it's confirmed that Psylocke is the Magneto and Stryfe is the Jean of this update.

Stryfe is a weird choice, most people have never even heard of him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

I guess they figure Psylocke, Deadpool, and the rest will be the draw and then you'll just get Stryfe because you have them anyway and you're capped out on mutant materials.