Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shadin
Jun 28, 2009

I'm the Corgie warlock.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Herr Tog
Jun 18, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Hustlin Floh posted:

Make this guy the new head of 40k

:agreed:

Kung Fu Fist gently caress posted:

but i can unzip the soles cuz putting shoes in a pillowcase to wash them confuses the fuc kout of me

I feel like I shouldn't take washing advise from a goon but in this example do you care about the pillow case? Like plan on using it later? Also what setting do you use? Is this for running shoes only or hiking boots too?

HebrewMagic posted:

Just buy cheaper shoes and a loving stencil you idiots

instructions unclear, ended up painting dog

Lovely Joe Stalin posted:

You do you. Live your best life.

:agreed:

Herr Tog
Jun 18, 2011

Grimey Drawer

owns

HebrewMagic posted:

Please for the love of Christ nerds of the world stop making models out of bug corpses

face your fears

Nebalebadingdong posted:

its kinda growing on me. kinda like how after you see goatse enough times, you start to admire the effort. goatse man and dead-bug mecha person are two people who are living life on their own terms. how many of us can say that?

You and I are friends now.

Jonny Nox
Apr 26, 2008

goatface posted:

The bug things are just derivative now. They have lost their outsider art charm.

Friggin' Hipsters... :argh:

Ilor
Feb 2, 2008

That's a crit.
Don't worry. In another six months bug-art will be seen as "retro" and will be cool and edgy again.

Fashionable Jorts
Jan 18, 2010

Maybe if I'm busy it could keep me from you

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

Do I want to know how he is holding up that waifu pillow while using his hands for a sword and pimp cup?

BattleMaster
Aug 14, 2000

I'm kind of impressed with the paint job on that daki. I would have made a decal... if I did something like this at all.

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
either that is a printout or he used the arcane technology of colored pencils and tracing

NTRabbit
Aug 15, 2012

i wear this armour to protect myself from the histrionics of hysterical women

bitches

w00tmonger
Mar 9, 2011

F-F-FRIDAY NIGHT MOTHERFUCKERS

:krad:

Booley
Apr 25, 2010
I CAN BARELY MAKE IT A WEEK WITHOUT ACTING LIKE AN ASSHOLE
Grimey Drawer

https://imgur.com/a/p8FHS58

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

goth vegan crossfit mom who vapes

wow, it just keeps going

Kaza42
Oct 3, 2013

Blood and Souls and all that

Oh. Oh wow. I just... kinda assumed this was a joke model, because who would depict a character holding a body pillow like that seriously? But no, this is way too involved to be an actual joke someone actually wanted to have their army like this.

BattleMaster
Aug 14, 2000

I can't stop screaming

Zark the Damned
Mar 9, 2013

Someone pass the eye bleach!

I could kinda almost accept the terrain with waifu posters if it was constrained to a single room as if it was a particular crew member, but plastering them on everything is simply egregious.

Fashionable Jorts
Jan 18, 2010

Maybe if I'm busy it could keep me from you

Thanks, I hate it!

Genghis Cohen
Jun 29, 2013
There are some weird people out there.

Madurai
Jun 26, 2012

You don't have to try very hard to imagine the neckbeard funk in that room.

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit
I spend a lot of time wondering what makes people think "yes, putting animes on everything is a very good idea and I should follow through with this"

I still do not have anything resembling an answer to this.

FMguru
Sep 10, 2003

peed on;
sexually

Iron Crowned posted:

I spend a lot of time wondering what makes people think "yes, putting animes on everything is a very good idea and I should follow through with this"

It's because they want to gently caress children, OP.

Moola
Aug 16, 2006

Iron Crowned posted:

mental illness

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 13 days!

This is awesome, hope they do a "Cats and Catacombs" expansion next :3:

AndyElusive
Jan 7, 2007

I don't get it. What's going on? Why is this person spending this much time on a joke army that's more cringey than it is well-crafted and painted?

starkebn
May 18, 2004

"Oooh, got a little too serious. You okay there, little buddy?"

AndyElusive posted:

I don't get it. What's going on? Why is this person spending this much time on a joke army that's more cringey than it is well-crafted and painted?

FMguru posted:

It's because they want to gently caress children, OP.

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Pouches, bandages, shoulderpad, cyber-eye...

Bitchin'!

In the grim darkness of the 41st millennium waifu is laifu

Wazzu
Feb 28, 2008

Are you sure I'm winning the Rumble? That does'nt seem right.....

Is it that much to ask that we try to make it not okay to sexualise teenagers? Japan, can you please step in, and stop your bizarre policy of "eh, it's hard to stop them"?

The most worrying there (out of the many) is the girl from Konosuba who is already a worrying young teenager, and instead it's like a child sexy version. Just........so creepy.

Wazzu fucked around with this message at 10:02 on Aug 2, 2018

mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

"Whether the Earth was created in 7 days, or 7 actual eras, I'm not sure we'll ever be able to answer that. It's one of the great mysteries."

no cum 1/10

moths
Aug 25, 2004

I would also still appreciate some danger.

...yet.

Herr Tog
Jun 18, 2011

Grimey Drawer

I'm not mad at the amount of effort or the talent on display. I am just disappointed at how much money has been spent.

Flipswitch
Mar 30, 2010

i didn't ask for this

Moola
Aug 16, 2006
its I NEVER ASKED FOR THIS

YOU FOOL!

YOU IODIOTTT!

Nebalebadingdong
Jun 30, 2005

i made a video game.
why not give it a try!?

Ugleb
Nov 19, 2014

ASK ME ABOUT HOW SCOTLAND'S PROPOSED TRANS LEGISLATION IS DIVISIVE AS HELL BECAUSE IT IS SO SWEEPING THAT IT COULD BE POTENTIALLY ABUSED AT A TIME WHERE THE LACK OF SAFETY FOR WOMEN HAS BEEN SO GLARING

Asterix the Celt?

Foglet
Jun 17, 2014

Reality is an illusion.
The universe is a hologram.
Buy gold.

Nac Mac Feegle the Smurf?

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

This guy rules

the fart question
Mar 21, 2007

College Slice
Mediaeval Rogue Trooper

TheFinalTuba
May 3, 2016

Those look like they're supposed to be bare feet to me haha. Also those freehand runes are way better than they should be

LashLightning
Feb 20, 2010

You know you didn't have to go post that, right?
But it's fine, I guess...

You just keep being you!

15/20mm old-timey Frost Giant, from the looks of it. Pretty good. D&D did make them out to be both blue and Nordic, so~

Edit: Although I do agree that those free-hand runes are great.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nebalebadingdong
Jun 30, 2005

i made a video game.
why not give it a try!?
More!

(that wizard owns bones)