Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

Glambags posted:

Just over a year ago now: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GCbUEamXaQs

john mccain sucks rear end but this was funny, to me

anything that makes turtlefuck sad is good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Comrayn
Jul 22, 2008
trump needed a new economic advisor and he got the stock market guy from cable tv.

Mokelumne Trekka
Nov 22, 2015

Soon.

that time Obama brought up the Crusades as an example of ill deeds committed in the name of Christ, reminding us that wickedness can be done under any religion, then the Christian right flipped the gently caress out

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nati...m=.c9448e95853b

"“Obama’s ignorance is astounding and his comparison is pernicious. The Crusades were a defensive Christian reaction against Muslim madmen of the Middle Ages.” - Catholic League leader

Mokelumne Trekka has issued a correction as of 03:03 on Aug 2, 2018

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

SNL decided it was a good idea to have Steve Forbes be the week's guest host and Rage Against the Machine be the musical guest.

End result was Rage got permabanned before their 2nd song

sub supau
Aug 28, 2007

Eat This Glob posted:

Rand Paul got his rear end kicked so bad he got pneumonia in the aftermath and it was about brush rather than him being a piece of poo poo personally and professionally.

Except it was also about him being a piece of poo poo personally, in the dumbest way:

quote:

In September, Paul piled limbs and trimmings from shrubs in a 5-foot-high and 10-foot-long pile near the property line between them. Boucher, who called the pile “unsightly,” after several weeks moved the debris into portable dumpsters and had them taken away.

In October, Paul reconstructed the pile. A few days later, Boucher again had them hauled away. Less than 10 days later, Paul again made another pile of limbs and leaves, again in the same spot. Boucher took his beef to the Rivergreen Homeowner’s Association, but it did not help.

On Nov. 2, Boucher hit some kind of limit with his patience. He poured gasoline on the pile of debris and set it on fire. The resulting fireball gave him second-degree burns on his arms, neck, and face.

The next day, Paul, possibly underestimating the depths of his neighbor’s rage, used his lawnmower to blow leaves from his property onto Boucher’s. Then he piled on the insults: “During this process, Rand Paul stepped away from his lawnmower, gathered several branches from an adjacent pile of trash, and placed them in the exact location where the last pile had been burned just one day prior.”

Boucher tackled Paul. Boucher, according to his account, told Paul afterward that “he wanted this to stop.” Paul replied that Boucher would be getting a visit from the police.

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

We should hire this Boucher guy to tackle Rand Paul full-time

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

Comrayn posted:

trump needed a new economic advisor and he got the stock market guy from cable tv.

in his first ride on the plane they left him alone with the coke stash and he had a heart attack

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.

Mokelumne Trekka posted:

that time Obama brought up the Crusades as an example of ill deeds committed in the name of Christ, reminding us that wickedness can be done under any religion, then the Christian right flipped the gently caress out

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nati...m=.c9448e95853b

"“Obama’s ignorance is astounding and his comparison is pernicious. The Crusades were a defensive Christian reaction against Muslim madmen of the Middle Ages.” - Catholic League leader

I can think of a lot more recent atrocities comitted by extremist christians.

Off the top of my head they bombed a movie theater showing Last Temptation of Christ, which is an amazing movie and if you don't like it you will burn in hell.

Sai-kun
Feb 6, 2011

Is it ever going to be enough, to love another and be loved?
is this the right thread to simultaneously lol and ask what the gently caress the forum subtitle is? :cry:

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

MonsieurChoc posted:

I can think of a lot more recent atrocities comitted by extremist christians.

Off the top of my head they bombed a movie theater showing Last Temptation of Christ, which is an amazing movie and if you don't like it you will burn in hell.

yeah that movie's great and has surprise Bowie cameo! and i love what they did with Judas if jesus knows judas will betray him and wants to be a martyr, yeah why wouldnt he insist on judas following through? and the whole temptation bit

A HUNGRY MOUTH
Nov 3, 2006

date of birth: 02/05/88
manufacturer: mazda
model/year: 2008 mazda6
sexuality: straight, bi-curious
peircings: pusspuss

Nap Ghost

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

hash tag cool pope

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Eat This Glob posted:

Rand Paul got his rear end kicked so bad he got pneumonia in the aftermath and it was about brush rather than him being a piece of poo poo personally and professionally.

I mean, it was pretty much about him being a piece of poo poo personally

Retromancer
Aug 21, 2007

Every time I see Goatse, I think of Maureen. That's the last thing I saw. Before I blacked out. The sight of that man's anus.

Joe Biden calling Obama "Clean and Articulate" then going on the daily show the next day and doubling down while Stewart just facepalmed.

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade
lol

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Retromancer posted:

Joe Biden calling Obama "Clean and Articulate" then going on the daily show the next day and doubling down while Stewart just facepalmed.

running a pro-bank segregationist in 2020 is still a thing Democrats wanna do lmao

nah
Mar 16, 2009

Taintrunner posted:

running a pro-bank segregationist in 2020 is still a thing Democrats wanna do lmao

because if he loses, they still win

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

TetsuoTW posted:

Except it was also about him being a piece of poo poo personally, in the dumbest way:

yeah, you're correct. still, getting beat up because you're an rear end in a top hat about leaves and sticks is pretty lol

Asbury
Mar 23, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 6 years!
Hair Elf
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qz1XKVvHroo

Shaffness
Jan 15, 2001

Every time I hear someone say "Oh really!" I think of this, Orly Taintz, and birthers.

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

Taintrunner posted:

dont forget sexual assault loving pedo!!!

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w-McIdVuY88

Murrah
Mar 22, 2015

https://twitter.com/krassenstein/status/1023619160151150592

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES
the White Rose kids were posters too when u really think about it

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

i googled white rose kids and apparently its toddlers in very short dresses? wtf

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES

Krankenstyle posted:

i googled white rose kids and apparently its toddlers in very short dresses? wtf

come on dude

White Rose

Gum
Mar 9, 2008

oho, a rapist
time to try this puppy out

Krankenstyle posted:

tell the fbi i said hey

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

:doh: sorry i was in an american context

yea ive read about them (esp the scholls)

sub supau
Aug 28, 2007

Eat This Glob posted:

yeah, you're correct. still, getting beat up because you're an rear end in a top hat about leaves and sticks is pretty lol

oh it's loving hilarious

Accident Underwater
Oct 21, 2005

You look like a star!

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

Filthy Hans posted:

LBJ/JFK necrophilia fic

:stonk:

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness
don't sleep on the italicized paragraph

because the real meat of it there is point 2, "was JFK shot from the opposite direction and LBJ widened the wound to make it look like an entry rather than an exit with his famously large penis"

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Former DILF posted:

We should hire this Boucher guy to tackle Rand Paul full-time

he did light himself on fire like a dumbass beforehand

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

DACK FAYDEN posted:

don't sleep on the italicized paragraph

because the real meat of it there is point 2, "was JFK shot from the opposite direction and LBJ widened the wound to make it look like an entry rather than an exit with his famously large penis"

Yeah, no, the real meat there is definitely Johnson's Johnson.

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

Yinlock posted:

he did light himself on fire like a dumbass beforehand

its weird that both the Bouchers i've ever heard of are only known for their tackling...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WhiskeyJuvenile
Feb 15, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo
When Paul Ryan grew a beard and his party thought he was a secret Muslim