Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ometeotl
Feb 13, 2012

It's MISSEL! Or SISSLE!
I confused myself...

Rarity posted:

DR2 does mix up the gameplay a fair bit. They add a couple of fun new minigames for trials which make things more dynamic and make changes to the nonstop debates as well. Plus the characters are smarter across the board so it feels more like the group is working together (unlike this game where Hina and Hagakure are so useless) and the mysteries are better as well. There's none where you walk into the trial immediately knowing who did it like with Trials 1 and 3 here.

Couldn't disagree more

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hopper
Dec 28, 2004

BOOING! BOOING!
Grimey Drawer

cheetah7071 posted:

I will accept any number of house spiders if I never have to deal with a pantry moth ever again

Same... The fight is still on here after weeks. War of attrition...little fuckers.

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!
i bought yakuza 0 but now it crashes whenever i use the finishing attack, which you need to do to complete the tutorial

cheetah7071
Oct 20, 2010

honk honk
College Slice

Hopper posted:

Same... The fight is still on here after weeks. War of attrition...little fuckers.

I'm pretty sure the source of them is a neighboring apartment at this point. Not leaving food out and keeping traps means I'm down to seeing like, one a week instead of a never ending stream of them though. Took a while for the traps to work unfortunately.

TOOT BOOT
May 25, 2010

I killed a spider in the laundry room a few months ago and for some reason I felt bad about killing it, despite annihilating every spider I've seen in the house for years

Yeah, brains are weird

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

I’d be okay if mosquitoes disappeared forever. Even if it ends up unbalancing the ecosystem and harming the populations of their predators and their predators’ predators, I’m fine with it, really.

Convex
Aug 19, 2010

Fight for Balmer, just reinterpret Season 3 of The Wire as an all out brawl :pray:

Also they could give Steve Ballmer a cameo I guess

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

Actually make it atl and center the plot around freaknik

Internet Kraken
Apr 24, 2010

slightly amused
Unless a spider is venemous you shouldn't feel threatened by it. Think of them as tiny little janitors that eat bugs crawling in the corners of your house.

I wish I had more spiders in my house. Maybe then they could curb the army of stinkbugs that invade every loving winter.

Skypie
Sep 28, 2008
I started playing Stardew Valley and I think this plus No Mans Sky will keep me entertained til Darksiders 3 drops later this year

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

My home is infested with those spiders that are half spider half woman

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Which half is woman?

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Sakurazuka posted:

Which half is woman?

The left

Looper
Mar 1, 2012

Jay Rust posted:

I’d be okay if mosquitoes disappeared forever. Even if it ends up unbalancing the ecosystem and harming the populations of their predators and their predators’ predators, I’m fine with it, really.

i like spiders and ignore most other bugs but mosquitoes die on sight

Cowcaster
Aug 7, 2002

Sakurazuka posted:

Which half is woman?

the back

Red Alert 2 Yuris Revenge
May 8, 2006

"My brain is amazing! It's full of wrinkles, and... Uh... Wait... What am I trying to say?"

bloodychill posted:

Picross season 2 comes out this week apparently. You know what to do.

To tell the truth I've never played Picross and I'm not 100% on what it even is

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Relax Or DIE posted:

To tell the truth I've never played Picross and I'm not 100% on what it even is

Its like minesweeper but you get a picture at the end instead of just being bored

Cowcaster
Aug 7, 2002

it's kind of a like a sudoku or a crossword or kenken similar puzzly sort of thing

Convex
Aug 19, 2010

Sakurazuka posted:

Which half is woman?

Half human
Half spider
ALL WOMAN

Mak0rz
Aug 2, 2008

😎🐗🚬

Internet Kraken posted:

Unless a spider is venemous you shouldn't feel threatened by it. Think of them as tiny little janitors that eat bugs crawling in the corners of your house.

I wish I had more spiders in my house. Maybe then they could curb the army of stinkbugs that invade every loving winter.

:eng101: all spiders are venomous except for one or two obscure groups. There's just a handful of them that have venom potent enough to harm people, with an even smaller handful that are apt to bite to begin with.

Cowcaster
Aug 7, 2002

kill anything that is in your house that you wouldn't want inadvertently crawling on your naked body at some point imo

Andrast
Apr 21, 2010

Cowcaster posted:

kill anything that is in your house that you wouldn't want inadvertently crawling on your naked body at some point imo

I don’t think I should kill my mom who is visiting me for the weekend

Cowcaster
Aug 7, 2002

sorry i don't make the rules

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

So far X3 is probably the least fun I've ever had with a game in this series

May 8, 2006

"My brain is amazing! It's full of wrinkles, and... Uh... Wait... What am I trying to say?"
The megaman one or the space capitalism one

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

organize digital employees

Help Im Alive posted:

My home is infested with those spiders that are half spider half woman

I would rather have a Spider-Gwen than a Peter Parker game tbh

Olympic Mathlete
Feb 25, 2011

:h:

I need AKI Corp. (or whatever they're called now) to make this because Icon was baddddddddddddd in every respect. It needs to play like the old games, the control and fight systems were bang on.

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

it's unfortunate that just as Shenmue 1+2 gets a re-release, Yakuza 0 goes to PC and Kiwami 2 gets released. Y0 was so good I lost all interest in my kickstarted Shenmue 3 which will probably get delayed forever anyway.

If Y0 was my favorite game of last year I suppose I should finally get Y6, yeah? I was just gonna play DOOM again as the 2nd game to play alongside Octopath but maybe I'll just finally buy Yakuza 6

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Relax Or DIE posted:

The megaman one or the space capitalism one

Yes

May 8, 2006

I hope everyone is getting hype to watch EVO this weekend

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

I have sold my soul in exchange for a Kiryu Tekken 7 reveal

Cowcaster
Aug 7, 2002

wasn't interested enough to make it past the fish stage myself

Phantasium
Dec 27, 2012

Cowcaster posted:

wasn't interested enough to make it past the fish stage myself

you should hang on for later levels, being able to change into a dragon that flies into the clouds to find the aliens spying on the earth is awesome.

Mak0rz
Aug 2, 2008

😎🐗🚬

I must be the only person that liked X3 more than X2.

Phantasium
Dec 27, 2012

I just don't have any nostalgia for it because it showed up late and I only saw it for rent and could only rent it a couple times before it just sorta disappeared from availability until the PS2 collection came out, which somehow made the music more boring since it was the PS1 version.

I have about as much muscle memory playing it on an emulator with keyboard controls as I do playing it on a SNES.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Mak0rz posted:

I'm honestly not even sure what there is to like about it at this point I'm only trying to finish it out sheer spite

MMF Freeway
Sep 15, 2010

Later!

Mak0rz posted:

I also did (assuming we're talking about megaman)

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Help Im Alive posted:

I have sold my soul in exchange for a Kiryu Tekken 7 reveal

Please

May 8, 2006

I played Tekken a couple of times, and 2 maybe once and coasted through life thinking "Tekken? Not for me." My brother convinced me to grab Tekken 7 on a sale to play with him and turns out, it fuckin rules.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

100 degrees Calcium
Jan 23, 2011

I bought Yakuza 0 last night and it's fun.

Thank you for reading my post.

• Locked thread