Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Clawtopsy
Dec 17, 2009

What a fascinatingly unusual cock. Now, allow me to show you my collection...
fran is strong and my favorite farming buddy

also lol if you want summer helena, that final ascension art is horrifying

Clawtopsy fucked around with this message at 13:43 on Aug 2, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RanKizama
Apr 22, 2015

Shinobi Heart

Clawtopsy posted:

also lol if you want summer helena, that final ascension art is horrifying
Horrifying? Nah. Incriminating? Absolutely.

AVeryLargeRadish
Aug 19, 2011

I LITERALLY DON'T KNOW HOW TO NOT BE A WEIRD SEXUAL CREEP ABOUT PREPUBESCENT ANIME GIRLS, READ ALL ABOUT IT HERE!!!
Eh, I'd like Summer Helena for that watergun, I want one of those IRL.

Kyte
Nov 19, 2013

Never quacked for this
Believe in the power of NYARF

TheFireMagi
Nov 6, 2011

...She's behind me, isn't she?
just don't use her FA art, summer helena is really fun to use and is a silly character

J.A.B.C.
Jul 2, 2007

There's no need to rush to be an adult.

My wife wants to make fanart of a character that everyone hates, so she can, in her words, 'irritate these nerds.'

Any ideas?

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.

J.A.B.C. posted:

My wife wants to make fanart of a character that everyone hates, so she can, in her words, 'irritate these nerds.'

Any ideas?

Jason?

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

*brer rabbit voice* Nightingale

NRVNQSR
Mar 1, 2009
Yeah, basically just Jason. Even Shinji's character design gets some vaguely sympathetic characterisation in CCC.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

J.A.B.C. posted:

Any ideas?

summer helena, clearly

Transient People
Dec 22, 2011

"When a man thinketh on anything whatsoever, his next thought after is not altogether so casual as it seems to be. Not every thought to every thought succeeds indifferently."
- Thomas Hobbes, Leviathan
Fionn is the correct answer

Jason's a fun character, Fionn ruins your gacha rolls

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

fionn once pretended to be a baby to duck a fight

BlondRobin
May 29, 2005

Sssh! Be vewy vewy quiet. It's wabbit season.

Endorph posted:

if Diarmuid’s interlude says anything it’s that Fionn was a giant baby willing to throw all of his toys knights out of the pram in a huge baby fit so

probably wasn’t a hard sell to whoever this was

Gologle
Apr 15, 2013

The Gologle Posting Experience.

<3
Jason is a bad guy trying to be a good guy and failing horribly. His aim is good, his means and personality are not. You will probably find at least a handful of people who like Shinji. I think a character everyone hates would have to be Zouken. I have never ever seen a single Zouken fan.

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

:mrgw:

YggdrasilTM
Nov 7, 2011

To be fair, I find the repeated sketches of Fionn making awkward jokes to Diarmuid quite endearing.

Gologle posted:

I have never ever seen a single Zouken fan.

Task Ohna, HF manga author, is a big Zouken and Cursed Arm fan.

YggdrasilTM fucked around with this message at 20:03 on Aug 2, 2018

Rogue 7
Oct 13, 2012

Endorph posted:

I misread that as “Fionn once pretended to be a baby duck” and it was much more interesting.

NRVNQSR
Mar 1, 2009

Rogue 7 posted:

I misread that as “Fionn once pretended to be a baby duck” and it was much more interesting.

For me it said "Fionn once pretended to be a baby to fight a duck".

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.

YggdrasilTM posted:

To be fair, I find the repeated sketches of Fionn making awkward jokes to Diarmuid quite endearing.

Task Ohna, HF manga author, is a big Zouken and Cursed Arm fan.

I like Zouken as a villain to hate and I'm legit a Cursed Arm fan because he's cool.

RanKizama
Apr 22, 2015

Shinobi Heart

MonsieurChoc posted:

I like Zouken as a villain to hate and I'm legit a Cursed Arm fan because he's cool.
He makes a good chick pea soup as well.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Nasu likes Zouken as a character to write, he mentioned that every time he wrote a scene with him his dialogue'd go on way longer than he meant it to and it had to be edited down, just because he'd get into the 'groove' with him more than with a lot of the other characters.

Little Abigail
Jul 21, 2011

College Slice

Bakanogami posted:

Thanks to Nightingale's new and improved nursing abilities blocking the post-NP stun, even Fran can get in on the Skadi System action.

https://twitter.com/kazuma1367/status/1024949928676679681/video/1

BB lets her do it as well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0omcuOcWNbc

UchihaHirou
Mar 8, 2007

Active Skill:
Solves all problems.

Endorph posted:

Nasu likes Zouken as a character to write, he mentioned that every time he wrote a scene with him his dialogue'd go on way longer than he meant it to and it had to be edited down, just because he'd get into the 'groove' with him more than with a lot of the other characters.

Self-insert

Galaga Galaxian
Apr 23, 2009

What a childish tactic!
Don't you think you should put more thought into your battleplan?!

Nasu doesn't have a singular self-insert, instead there are a number of characters he uses as mouth pieces for different things. Such as Han's laziness about writing and hatred of Deadlines, or Tamamo's rare, odd nerdy ramble about various things.

Compendium
Jun 18, 2013

M-E-J-E-D
Nasu is a mushroom

Cuntellectual
Aug 6, 2010

TheFireMagi posted:

just don't use her FA art, summer helena is really fun to use and is a silly character

Too bad supports always use the highest ascension art.

Galaga Galaxian
Apr 23, 2009

What a childish tactic!
Don't you think you should put more thought into your battleplan?!

Cuntellectual posted:

Untrue, dig into your options menu.

NRVNQSR
Mar 1, 2009

Cuntellectual posted:

No they don't? Depending on your settings they either show the friend's selected art or the highest non-final art. If you're seeing final art Helena on your friends that means they've chosen that lifestyle - and you've chosen to watch.

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

Summer Helena, Kuro etc. Are all bad.

RanKizama
Apr 22, 2015

Shinobi Heart

NRVNQSR posted:

No they don't? Depending on your settings they either show the friend's selected art or the highest non-final art. If you're seeing final art Helena on your friends that means they've chosen that lifestyle - and you've chosen to watch.
All my servants run their final artwork regardless of how good or bad it is. The sprite/icon I use may vary however.

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

RanKizama posted:

All my servants run their final artwork regardless of how good or bad it is. The sprite/icon I use may vary however.

Same

Ruby Prism
Aug 7, 2011

With this, I'll be able to make the ultimate pie!

RanKizama posted:

This drives me crazy with Waver in particular.

Gologle
Apr 15, 2013

<3
Remember to read the event mat's description, if you're like me and like flavor text on your random items in RPGs. You can click on the icon in the victory screen to pull it up.

J.A.B.C.
Jul 2, 2007

There's no need to rush to be an adult.

Wife: "If I were to draw Summer Helena, am I required to draw the cannon? Because just sketching it was a fricking nightmare. Also, I think Kuro's design is cute. Fite me."

Gologle
Apr 15, 2013

<3
I'm starting the Food grind in earnest now and I remember why I was dreading it to begin with. All the Casters suck for offense except Sanzang. I'm tempted to sub one of my guys in for Medea even with the drop in bonus just for extra damage on the Assassin boss.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

J.A.B.C. posted:

Wife: "If I were to draw Summer Helena, am I required to draw the cannon? Because just sketching it was a fricking nightmare. Also, I think Kuro's design is cute. Fite me."
instead of a gun she can draw stick figures of edison and tesla in the background

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum

J.A.B.C. posted:

i'll be Platinum Mad if she draws both of them

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum
if it helps you can tell her that kuro in helena outfits has been done a few times but the reverse is uncharted

RanKizama
Apr 22, 2015

Shinobi Heart

Sophism posted:

This drives me crazy with Waver in particular.
I can kind of accept that for Waver since he changes into a completely different loving character.

J.A.B.C. posted:

Wife: "Also, I think Kuro's design is cute. Fite me."
Your wife is a keeper.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gologle
Apr 15, 2013

<3
Is Waver still the most drastic ascension change in the game?