Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: Platystemon)

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

of course it is
https://www.gamersensei.com/senseis/searches?sort_by=relevance&game=fortnite&page=1

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BULBASAUR
Apr 6, 2009

Soiled Meat
you can hire an esports coach to teach you how to win at your favorite game and poo poo talk like an MLG e-pro

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

BULBASAUR posted:

you can hire an esports coach to teach you how to win at your favorite game and poo poo talk like an MLG e-pro

"Chapter 6: When You Can Drop The R-Bomb"

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?
“when to sniff the chair”

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

ShriekingMarxist posted:

"Chapter 6: When You Can Drop The R-Bomb"

Chapter 7: teabagging, emotes and sprays

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。
eagerly awaiting the gofundme for a 20 year old's 7th carpel tunnel surgery

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

Phone posted:

stretch goals: if you donate 10,000 i'll tattoo your name on a finger

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

Phone posted:

that’s why you arm aim!

Peanut Butler
Jul 25, 2003

its an ad for fortnite from an event that technically happened but isn't like a thing

Food Boner
Jul 2, 2005
seems to me that if you want to be a twitch streamer when you grow up

you should go gently caress yourself

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

Food Boner posted:

seems to me that if you want to be a twitch streamer when you grow up

you should go gently caress yourself

does chaturbate pay better

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

by Athanatos
I really thought that "Fortfight Tutor" thing was like, your kids play the game and the tutor teaches them during the game. "if you want to nail this headshot you gotta solve for x"

Ravenfood
Nov 4, 2011

Peanut President posted:

I really thought that "Fortfight Tutor" thing was like, your kids play the game and the tutor teaches them during the game. "if you want to nail this headshot you gotta solve for x"
Operation Neptune was extremely my poo poo growing up.

Main Paineframe
Oct 27, 2010
honestly, it's probably more that the kids whined about losing the game, and the rich parents are accustomed to dropping money immediately whenever their kids don't like something

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。
https://twitter.com/alt_kia/status/1024786909199884288

Marzzle
Dec 1, 2004

Bursting with flavor

dang I was about to post that because it's cyberpunk dystopian as gently caress

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
Engage GPS buster buster buster!

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Imagine being so desperate to claim your employee being stuck in traffic counts as a lunch break because he wasn't moving that you invest in an expensive electronic warfare arms race

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

i dont understand the context. they found that there are roving high-powered transmitters jamming the gps frequencies but how do they know they are truckers, and are the truckers' bosses that want to monitor their location but dont see them on the screen really going to just believe the trucker isnt tampering with the tracker

BULBASAUR
Apr 6, 2009

Soiled Meat
i might be wrong but don't they use some sort of transponders to flag down and inspect the weight of trucks?

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

its a world of truck drivers

moller
Jan 10, 2007

Swan stole my music and framed me!

The Saucer Hovers posted:

its a world of truck drivers

Oh yeah pigpen, fer sure fer sure.

bawfuls
Oct 28, 2009

On the heels of those dumb phone booths for open offices, now you can make all your employees wear Bane masks while they work in the panopticon!

https://twitter.com/cheddar/status/1024822841454129153

Doktor Avalanche
Dec 30, 2008

it's great how the 21st century can make working in a cubicle look dignified

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。

not a cult posted:

it's great how the 21st century can make working in a cubicle look dignified

cubicle?

lol look at this nerd who doesn't work at a place where hot desking is all the rage

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

bawfuls posted:

On the heels of those dumb phone booths for open offices, now you can make all your employees wear Bane masks while they work in the panopticon!

nobody asked to speak to my manager until i put on the mask

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

Darkman Fanpage posted:

now... i AM the manager.

Brain Curry
Feb 15, 2007

People think that I'm lazy
People think that I'm this fool because
I give a fuck about the government
I didn't graduate from high school

bawfuls posted:

I’d be terrified that it would slip off and everyone would realize I’m just singing along to https://youtu.be/Lt_OS54FFFE

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

bawfuls posted:

I like the collar that can read your vocal cords directly.

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

Darkman Fanpage posted:

will you squeak if i take off the mask?

it would be extremely annoying...

HorrificExistence
Jun 25, 2017

by Athanatos
these things have been used for decades by stenographers

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
New study finds it’s harder to turn off a robot when it’s begging for its life

quote:

[A] recent experiment by German researchers demonstrates that people will refuse to turn a robot off if it begs for its life. In the study, published in the open access journal PLOS One, 89 volunteers were recruited to complete a pair of tasks with the help of Nao, a small humanoid robot. The participants were told that the tasks (which involved answering a series of either / or questions, like "Do you prefer pasta or pizza?"; and organizing a weekly schedule) were to improve Nao's learning algorithms. But this was just a cover story, and the real test came after these tasks were completed, and scientists asked participants to turn off the robot. In roughly half of experiments, the robot protested, telling participants it was afraid of the dark and even begging: "No! Please do not switch me off!" When this happened, the human volunteers were likely to refuse to turn the bot off. Of the 43 volunteers who heard Nao's pleas, 13 refused. And the remaining 30 took, on average, twice as long to comply compared to those who did not not hear the desperate cries at all.

Main Paineframe
Oct 27, 2010

countdown to marketers finding a way to weaponize this to make people less likely to disable ads

mrmcd
Feb 22, 2003

Pictured: The only good cop (a fictional one).

Main Paineframe posted:

countdown to marketers finding a way to weaponize this to make people less likely to disable ads

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

lmao

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

this was literally a plot point in the good place

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

it's also basically the entire gimmick of undertale

Poniard
Apr 3, 2011

when you uninstall tunnelbear it shows their little cartoon bear mascot crying lol

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

lmao

lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8YzSHIYxdRs