Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FMguru
Sep 10, 2003

peed on;
sexually

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

There's only one culture in new yawk, and that's where I'm gonna get the best slice baby
https://twitter.com/nycguidovoice/status/857237742492590082

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Yinlock posted:

rudatron once made a moral dilemma thread where they got real mad when the moral dilemmas weren't solved the way they wanted it to

same but it was a shadow run parody where the mission was to help am imam in the hyper liberal church avoid embarrassedment by preventing an unholy heterosexual union by forcing the imams daughters fiance to have a sex change

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

Lmao

The Puppet Master
Apr 9, 2005

Would you fuck me? I'd fuck me. I'd fuck me hard.

"This is really destroying one culture and replacing it with the new foreign culture" is a clunky attempt at a new 14 words

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

https://twitter.com/cvillenewscom/status/1025570203852320768

paradoxGentleman
Dec 10, 2013

wheres the jester, I could do with some pointless nonsense right about now

After reading that stuff about Sarah Jeong I feel genuinely worried that this might have given munition to the alt-right.

like everyone on the 'net goes "god drat it white people" from time to time but how do you explain that to offline people?

rudatron
May 31, 2011

by Fluffdaddy

business hammocks posted:

I know there's no point in answering this, but this post is entirely stupid and wrong. He meant that black neighborhoods needed to support local businesses and have black mayors and poo poo if they wanted to resist racism, not that they needed their own fourteen words and a freehold in cascadia. Jesus Christ.
This is not true. The tail end of a speech he gave to the University of California in Berkeley goes:

quote:

Therefore, the Honorable Elijah Muhammad says, American propaganda is designed to make us think that no matter how much hell we catch here, we're still better off in America than we'd be anywhere else. They want us to think we have no place else to go. And many of our so-called intellectuals who pose as our leaders and spokesmen actually believe that we have no place else to go. So their solution to our problem is that we stay here and continue to catch hell from the American white man.

But the only permanent solution is complete separation or some land of our own in a country of our own. All other courses will lead to violence and bloodshed. It will lead to the destruction of America, and it will also lead to the destruction of our people who fall for it. So his message is flee for your lives and save yourselves. And I thank you.
That's as unambiguous as you can get.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Me, white person eating tacos in strip with shops targeted at black, Hispanic, and white people: "multiculturalism is a fraud made up by marxists."

The right only believes multiculturalism isn't tenable in places they don't want to see minorities, like schools or the statehouse

Tell their great grandad that their kids are going to school with the Irish and Catholics tho.....

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

paradoxGentleman posted:

After reading that stuff about Sarah Jeong I feel genuinely worried that this might have given munition to the alt-right.

like everyone on the 'net goes "god drat it white people" from time to time but how do you explain that to offline people?

Whataboutism

Immediately demand they explain why it's okay for Sullivan to run race science essays where he explains that non whites are genetically inferior to whites and why they haven't said anything as Tucker over the years has done far worse race baiting poo poo than this

They aren't arguing in good faith so don't engaged them with it. Keep these animals forever on the defensive and under attack without a single exception

DOCTOR ZIMBARDO
May 8, 2006

paradoxGentleman posted:

the danger of ironic “anything” is you risk feeding into the thing you’re trying to satirize. but who cares what some lib nyt columnist is or does?

when are we gonna start seeing more leaks of their planning

hackbunny
Jul 22, 2007

I haven't been on SA for years but the person who gave me my previous av as a joke felt guilty for doing so and decided to get me a non-shitty av

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

Nobody has ever lived a life free from minor annoyances

This. It would be unbelievably petty to base your politics on it

Pomp
Apr 3, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
Wow I can't believe rudatron likes mayonnaise

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

rudatron posted:

This is not true. The tail end of a speech he gave to the University of California in Berkeley goes:

Shut up honky

Ugly Tony
May 6, 2005

It's not even Tuesday, dog
I'm just here to support the Kill All Whiteys measure.

ZenMasterBullshit
Nov 2, 2011

Restaurant de Nouvelles "À Table" Proudly Presents:
A Climactic Encounter Ending on 1 Negate and a Dream
Rudatron if you look up Whitey in the dictionary you'll see that it just means ignorant person and you're getting mad over nothing!

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

Now there’s white people and then there’s whiteys.

Phi230
Feb 2, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
tbh kill whitey

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

he's actually gone outside

https://twitter.com/aiizavva/status/1025679414061920256

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

lol

BornAPoorBlkChild
Sep 24, 2012
https://twitter.com/democracynow/status/1023454333600493568?s=19

Sparticle
Oct 7, 2012

rudatron posted:

lol at your white rear end deliberately picking a speech before he left the NoI.

fabergay egg
Mar 1, 2012

it's not a rhetorical question, for politely saying 'you are an idiot, you don't know what you are talking about'

HorrificExistence posted:

i think ethnic nationalism is pretty bad tbh, unless we want a black version of israel

Ffs just let the Ethiopians into Israel!!!

Ruzihm
Aug 11, 2010

Group up and push mid, proletariat!

If someone finds a stream of the protest let me know. bonus points if its a nazi stream so i can hear them cower in fear of antifa supersoldiers

swimsuit
Jan 22, 2009

yeah
everyone clowning on rudatron thinks of themselves as “one of the good ones” lol

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

IÃÂÃŒÂÌ° Ó̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉mÃÂ̺̩ Ç̬A̡̮̞̠ÚÉ̱̫ K̶eÓgÃÂ.̻̱̪̕Ö̹̟

swimsuit posted:

everyone clowning on rudatron thinks of themselves as “one of the good ones” lol

I'm a bad white who takes advantage of my privilege aggressively tbh.

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

IÃÂÃŒÂÌ° Ó̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉mÃÂ̺̩ Ç̬A̡̮̞̠ÚÉ̱̫ K̶eÓgÃÂ.̻̱̪̕Ö̹̟
I hope that everybody gets home to hug and kiss their favorite guy or gal or non-binary pal today. Except the Nazis, of course.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

he occasionally posts something that makes u roll ur eyes hard but

https://twitter.com/itsmikebivins

is probably who you want to keep an eye on today

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

swimsuit posted:

lol you think their are good white people.

just lol

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

https://twitter.com/nycsouthpaw/status/1025754738334330881

swimsuit
Jan 22, 2009

yeah

CharlestheHammer posted:

lol you think their are good white people.

just lol

are u familiar w scare quotes op?

BornAPoorBlkChild
Sep 24, 2012

Grape posted:

Wait you mean rudatron was poisoning the discussion on race with cherrypicked extreme anomalies?

But that, that, that is what a racist would do.... :wth:

White Nationalists seem to really love bullshit False Equivalence agruments to Black Secessionist groups like the Nation of Islam without ZERO self awareness as to the catalyst of these groups existance

"You mean if i convince an entire marginalized group of people that they're inferior to me in everyway and couldn't at all survive without me, they would hate my loving guts? Why? They're totally just jelly that we invented everything ever :iiam::downs: "

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

this is a seriously a dumb argument

GWBBQ
Jan 2, 2005

If there was ever a time for a transit union to go on strike, forcing an 80%+ non-white workforce to provide private transportation to neo-nazis and klansmen on the public dime is it.

BornAPoorBlkChild
Sep 24, 2012

rudatron posted:

Irrelevant, I'm asking you to judge your own actions, and hold yourself to the same standard you hold others. You simply refuse to do this. You have chosen to use the logic and philosophy of essentialization, because you find it entertaining or whatever. What does that say about you?

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

everytime i think youve said the dumbest poo poo imaginable, you manage to take it one step further

Bullfrog
Nov 5, 2012

Al! posted:

he occasionally posts something that makes u roll ur eyes hard but

https://twitter.com/itsmikebivins

is probably who you want to keep an eye on today

yeah sometimes his tweets are a little....

*protester drops water bottle*

"incredibly violent scene, protesters are throwing objects at the proud boys"

Slugnoid
Jun 23, 2006

Nap Ghost

drat, and they JUST executed those subway sarin gas dudes like a month ago.

Doctor Spaceman
Jul 6, 2010

"Everyone's entitled to their point of view, but that's seriously a weird one."

it does sound like special trains could finally solve the problem

Crowsbeak
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
Lipstick Apathy

Doctor Spaceman posted:

it does sound like special trains could finally solve the problem

I'm fine with having a few trains to put all naizs on. Trains that are unmakred and their cars are just big cargo carts, and their location is somewhere in the mojave desert.

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

patriotism and nationalism are (or are supposed to be, nationalists do their best to convince people otherwise) different things

read Orwell

well technically nationalism is "my country is better than all others" and patriotism is "i love my country"

in practice they're the same thing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

strike strike strike