Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

they're too busy helping obese larpers that are fainting from heat stroke in 75 degree weather after walking 2 blocks, alas

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

some fat bitch cop just peppersprayed people

TheDon01
Mar 8, 2009

Rah! posted:

some fat bitch cop just peppersprayed people

then like 40 people called him Paul Blart lmao

1994 Toyota Celica
Sep 11, 2008

by Nyc_Tattoo

i know menopausal boomer ladies from voter registration canvassing tougher than these jabronis

warez
Mar 13, 2003

HOLA FANTA DONT CHA WANNA?

Wow I wish it were 75F here today

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
75 is ludicrously hot by pnw standards

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

TheDon01 posted:

then like 40 people called him Paul Blart lmao

lol :sad:

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

https://twitter.com/Bro_Pair/status/1025819996499337216

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

swing your partner dosey-do
it’s not gay if it’s with a bro

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

I just touched down basically and am unpacking, someone catch me up, how is is antifa and the popmob compared to the pigs+fash and how pro-fash are the LEOs being

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author

BrutalistMcDonalds posted:

a big ol' nazi went over to the counter-protest side and was surrounded. nothing happened and he left but this was his gear. note the swastika:

from the UC stream

Where is the swastika?

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

since the unicorn riot stream is temp down is there another one

TheDon01
Mar 8, 2009

twoday posted:

Where is the swastika?

Round pin above the pepsi cap

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

twoday posted:

Where is the swastika?

the little round pin in the middle

Bullfrog
Nov 5, 2012

seems like proud boys are trying to start fights (duh)

https://twitter.com/transform6789/status/1025829430453780480

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Epic High Five posted:

I just touched down basically and am unpacking, someone catch me up, how is is antifa and the popmob compared to the pigs+fash and how pro-fash are the LEOs being

pigs are constantly yelling at antifa to disperse and disarm(they have no actual weapons) but are too scared to actually do anything about it

also fat nazis are dying of heatstroke in 74 degree weather

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

also one nazi tried to gently caress with antifa and is currently bleeding on the sidewalk from getting fuckin' owned

Slim Jim Pickens
Jan 16, 2012

Sickening violence in this video, can't believe the animals in antifa

BrutalistMcDonalds posted:

not much bandwidth down there

this is kinda what it looks like to me

brown is PP/PB etc. and they started marching north

Were they originally going to march towards city hall or something? I can't remember what this was about

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

1994 Toyota Celica posted:

i know menopausal boomer ladies from voter registration canvassing tougher than these jabronis

again, activist old ladies are super hardcore

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Yinlock posted:

pigs are constantly yelling at antifa to disperse and disarm(they have no actual weapons) but are too scared to actually do anything about it

also fat nazis are dying of heatstroke in 74 degree weather

lol looks like they made a deal with the fash earlier to ensure all their illegally possessed guns would not be inspected or hosed with and now they've gotta deal with being so loving stupid that they've created a huge chance of a powderkeg going off because they've set the precedent that all weapons are fine and they don't have the manpower or will to do anything about it?

Bullfrog
Nov 5, 2012

https://twitter.com/edercampuzano/status/1025831714101186561

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Yinlock posted:

also one nazi tried to gently caress with antifa and is currently bleeding on the sidewalk from getting fuckin' owned
looks like a known provocateur and the medics patched him up. and they didn't beat him up on the ground like the fash side tends to do

Slim Jim Pickens posted:

Were they originally going to march towards city hall or something? I can't remember what this was about
the counter-protest was marching from city hall.

Bullfrog
Nov 5, 2012

Epic High Five posted:

lol looks like they made a deal with the fash earlier to ensure all their illegally possessed guns would not be inspected or hosed with and now they've gotta deal with being so loving stupid that they've created a huge chance of a powderkeg going off because they've set the precedent that all weapons are fine and they don't have the manpower or will to do anything about it?

im seeing some chatter that joey was incorrect and weapons were still not allowed, not sure whats going on

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump

what blood. dude took a dive after getting lightly tapped with an umbrella hoping for some cop backup

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Epic High Five posted:

that too

they already searched+confiscated antifa weapons and let the nazis keep most of theirs

and of course the nazis are STILL too chickenshit to do anything

this must be super frustrating for them, they just want the nazis to kill all the antifa why is this so hard :(

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Bullfrog posted:

im seeing some chatter that joey was incorrect and weapons were still not allowed, not sure whats going on

I should've said that I'm never going to rule out that the fash is just dumb as poo poo and thought there was a wink wink nudge nudge agreement where actually none existed

Reclines Obesily
Jul 24, 2000

Hey Moona!
Slippery Tilde

Bullfrog posted:

he lied to his followers cause he's a loving moron

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

hey unicorn riot nerd bitch

if theyre hanging out with nazis and love nazis then theyre nazis

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

https://twitter.com/edercampuzano/status/1025831714101186561

Slim Jim Pickens
Jan 16, 2012

Yinlock posted:

He had an autist-grip on some flag, antifa was flaccidly spanking him with an umbrella and then kinda conked him on the head and the nazi went down instantly. It's a really pathetic wound lol

Reclines Obesily
Jul 24, 2000

Hey Moona!
Slippery Tilde
he was saying all week that the police werent going to show up and they could fight it out

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Bullfrog posted:

joey is trying to escalate things by building nazi confidence, but again, they are all chickenshit

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Reclines Obesily posted:

he lied to his followers cause he's a loving moron

this would probably be a bigly felony charge of some sort if it weren't someone the cops liked doing it

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Reclines Obesily posted:

he was saying all week that the police werent going to show up and they could fight it out

Epic High Five posted:

this would probably be a bigly felony charge of some sort if it weren't someone the cops liked doing it

https://twitter.com/Bro_Pair/status/1025819996499337216

Reclines Obesily
Jul 24, 2000

Hey Moona!
Slippery Tilde
in more important news, the dynamic duo of posobiec and cernovich are taking down a new enemy of the people

https://twitter.com/willsommer/status/1025822457943531521

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

lmao cop fell down

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

are these proud boys getting isolated in antifa crowds because they announce a "snatch and pull them back" move but only like one person actually has the nerve and gets isolated themselves?

TheDon01
Mar 8, 2009

Unicorn Stream is back up
https://www.unicornriot.ninja/2018/patriot-prayer-and-anti-fascists-face-off-in-portland/

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

here's the USA Nazi Leader Checklist

1) Whip your followers into an idiot frenzy
2) Do whatever you can to make them think they have an overwhelming advantage
3) Stay way, way back from any kind of violence to give yourself plausible deniability
4) Grind your teeth in anger as your nazi underlings remain loving cowards and refuse to fight

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HorrificExistence
Jun 25, 2017

by Athanatos

cool that the antifi use the maniple system better than racist rome worshippers