Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bullfrog
Nov 5, 2012

caught lackin

https://twitter.com/corktowndetroit/status/1025872283535962113

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SpaceGoku
Jul 19, 2011

DAD LOST MY IPOD posted:

I gotta wonder what Tiny’s endgame is. I mean I know the answer is “he doesn’t have one” but the guy’s like 22 right? already has a record, goes out brawling all the time with a bunch of people who think he’s a man-shaped pit bull and treat him as such. he’s gonna catch a real charge one of these days or just get beaten into the hospital and then what? will his proud boys have his back? doubtful. what will they do without him, too? he’s by far their best brawler.

there's rumors he's running meth for some prison gang(s) so he might be just planning on getting into the life if he ever gets a serious sentence

DAD LOST MY IPOD
Feb 3, 2012

Fats Dominar is on the case

SpaceGoku posted:

there's rumors he's running meth for some prison gang(s) so he might be just planning on getting into the life if he ever gets a serious sentence

i thought it was all but confirmed? a lot of his rally trips seem to suspiciously follow drug routes, right? down to Texas and back again...

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven

DAD LOST MY IPOD posted:

I gotta wonder what Tiny’s endgame is. I mean I know the answer is “he doesn’t have one” but the guy’s like 22 right? already has a record, goes out brawling all the time with a bunch of people who think he’s a man-shaped pit bull and treat him as such. he’s gonna catch a real charge one of these days or just get beaten into the hospital and then what? will his proud boys have his back? doubtful. what will they do without him, too? he’s by far their best brawler.

He's going to get LONG KNIVED along with the rest of these idiots when the Identity Evropa-esque set come to power after the 2024 election.

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

hell yeah, been looking forward to the stragglers getting caught

Reclines Obesily
Jul 24, 2000

Hey Moona!
Slippery Tilde

what kind of loving spray is that lmao

Reclines Obesily
Jul 24, 2000

Hey Moona!
Slippery Tilde
reminds me of the spray the police used in aus last year on the fascists at the milo event

Bullfrog
Nov 5, 2012

Reclines Obesily posted:

what kind of loving spray is that lmao

Bear spray. has impressive clouds but technically is actually not nearly as effective on humans as regular pepper spray.

edit: wait, looking again im not sure.

Blister
Sep 8, 2000

Hair Elf

Slugnoid posted:

drat. this thread got 650 posts since i went to bed last night, i was worried there'd been another heather heyer.. instead i got short busses, fatties fainting and a dog on a skateboard

proud of that good skateboard boy

Crowsbeak
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
Lipstick Apathy

DAD LOST MY IPOD posted:

The only way to solve Tiny is to just lobotomize him, and send a video of the lobomotmization to Gibson.

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Its cool that we have Brownshirts in Canada and the United States now.

It's cool that these Brownshirts are named after a song from Aladdin the Musical.

And the coolest part... They are getting their asses handed to them in cities across our great lands.

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author
https://twitter.com/is_lago1975/status/1025879233132998660?s=19

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

kill your landlord and party music on heavy rotation tonight

Reclines Obesily
Jul 24, 2000

Hey Moona!
Slippery Tilde

https://twitter.com/nycguidovoice/status/803811497654755332

Ruzihm
Aug 11, 2010

Group up and push mid, proletariat!

twoday posted:

The proud boy transport

Holy moly :eyepop: :yeshaha:

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

Montasque posted:

It's cool that these Brownshirts are named after a song from Aladdin the Musical.

And the coolest part... They are getting their asses handed to them in cities across our great lands.

Unfortunately they are effectively state sponsored organizations

Crowsbeak
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
Lipstick Apathy

Montasque posted:

Yeah, like they think they're like the freikorps, but the freikorps could act independently of the sicherheitspolizei. These guys pretty much have to have their hands held. Also their rather ineffective, their far too disorganized to be intimidating or to also say run fraternal organizations that could actually get the general public on their side.

twoday
May 4, 2005

https://youtu.be/75EJGE_B_MY

Something is happening, people getting rowdy

twoday
May 4, 2005

So it seems like there is a smaller group of chuds marching around, as well as a bunch of literal clowns/mimes

KiteAuraan
Aug 5, 2014

JER GEDDA FERDA RADDA ARA!

Al! posted:

you know the funny thing about tiny? hes not actually that big, its just joey gibson is really small

He looks mostly fat TBH. I see that a lot with the street brawler Nazis and the like.

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

twoday posted:

So it seems like there is a smaller group of chuds marching around, as well as a bunch of literal clowns/mimes

this is hands down the best rally I have ever heard of in my life. I would like to extend shouts to the Antifa Supernavy, the Cascadia Communist Meme Brigade with its guillotine, and now the mimes and clowns for the memories.

twoday
May 4, 2005

Antifa has set up a rock band on a street corner, glitter bombs being thrown at the chuds, giant group of cops just showed up

TheBalor
Jun 18, 2001

Crowsbeak posted:

Yeah, like they think they're like the freikorps, but the freikorps could act independently of the sicherheitspolizei. These guys pretty much have to have their hands held. Also their rather ineffective, their far too disorganized to be intimidating or to also say run fraternal organizations that could actually get the general public on their side.

Well, Freikorps were just demobilized units of the german army, weren't they? Entire battalions who still had their weapons, ammo, and vehicles. Battle hardened, half-starved, and frustrated because their commanders told them that the communists were the reason all their sacrifices in the war now come to nothing. I don't think that historical situation can be replicated unless the entire US military is politicized and co-opted, in which case we're going to lose a fight no matter what.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
Yeah, the Freikorps were literal private military units, usually complete with equipment. The various CHUD street groups are not that, thank God.

twoday
May 4, 2005

A roving band of proudboys (including tiny) is marching through the side streets looking for trouble, police looking pissed

Reclines Obesily
Jul 24, 2000

Hey Moona!
Slippery Tilde

twoday posted:

A roving band of proudboys (including tiny) is marching through the side streets looking for trouble, police looking pissed

what, did they notice he isn't white

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

twoday posted:

well yeah if the fash beat up some random passerby the cops are gonna get shat on by pretty much everyone, more than they are now even

Dmitri-9
Nov 30, 2004

There's something really sexy about Scrooge McDuck. I love Uncle Scrooge.
Didn't Tiny get scooped up early the last time he showed up to one of these? Those cops at least knew how to mitigate this poo poo a little.

Crowsbeak
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
Lipstick Apathy

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

Yeah, the Freikorps were literal private military units, usually complete with equipment. The various CHUD street groups are not that, thank God.

They're not even the loving brown shirts.

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

There are more than enough right wing militias that are. Remember that people can and do buy combat vehicles in the states.

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
here's video from providence earlier

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RaGHR9H00RI

DAD LOST MY IPOD
Feb 3, 2012

at this point the fash desperately want to find and hurt someone so they can tell themselves they didn’t get humiliated today and the longer this goes on the more they’ll accept beating some random stranger. I think the cops can tell this but they might still be too chickenshit to stop them.

DAD LOST MY IPOD
Feb 3, 2012

MizPiz posted:

There are more than enough right wing militias that are. Remember that people can and do buy combat vehicles in the states.

the militias who own MRAPs and stuff aren’t mixing it up with antifa in the streets, they regard cities as lost to the hordes of Satan already and are waiting for the soros funded blue helmets to come take their guns

twoday
May 4, 2005

Porkins, Tiny, Joey, and all the other core chuds are still there, it’s a group of 20 or so parading around downtown, just ran into black bloc

Oh poo poo

Bullfrog
Nov 5, 2012

lmao what the gently caress is even happening

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Bullfrog posted:

see like i see this and i just think......how is this a success? this isn't in any way a sustainable strategy unless your goal is just to gather in a park sometimes to increasing opposition and police protection

https://twitter.com/jason_a_w/status/1025871583254990848

success is walking around portland for a few hours and then leaving?

TheBalor
Jun 18, 2001

MizPiz posted:

There's a difference between "militias" of obese middle aged men of whom a percentage MIGHT be veterans and actual combat troops only a few months away from actively living in a trench.

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Yea... Freikorps were a bit different. They were demobilized World War 1 vets used/hired by conservatives during the chaos of 1919, most notably retaking Munich from the Bavarian Soviet.

The members of the Freikorps were radicalized later on. Rohm being the most notably Freikorp commander to go Nazi.

Proud Boys are just lovely Brownshirts - idiot thugs who cause chaos.

E: American Freikorps would be full units of the American army who haven't been paid in months who get cash influx from the Mercer family and tasked to retake Portland from the Antifas Soviet in 2020.

Montasque has issued a correction as of 00:23 on Aug 5, 2018

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

twoday posted:

Porkins, Tiny, Joey, and all the other core chuds are still there, it’s a group of 20 or so parading around downtown, just ran into black bloc

Oh poo poo

are they getting curbed?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Bullfrog posted:

lmao what the gently caress is even happening
it's looney tunes, bullfrog. i can't tell if the counter-protesters are messing up the tents or if the fash and chuds were just tripping over themselves

also i like the guy in the crusader helmet choking one of his own people (they're in the same group and have popped up together at these things) and dragging him away from the crowd