Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

missed the last bit because my movie started, I guess the cops basically opened up with everything they had against the antifa so that the fash could retreat safely, and the proud boys still got jeered and mocked as they were getting on their buses to leave? lmao

Reclines Obesily posted:

https://twitter.com/Kherman112/status/1025884776660488192

so far it looks like all the protester vs counter protester causalities were on the chud side, many videos of proud boys and PP people covered in blood, passed out, broken noses, or just fainting from heat/drunkeness. getting knocked out etc

vs the police a few antifa got arrested and a bunch of journalists got flash banged (cause they were between antifa and the police)

also it looks like there was a whole lot of chud on chud action lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Reclines Obesily
Jul 24, 2000

Hey Moona!
Slippery Tilde
also i think the dog on skateboard stacked it at least twice

Reclines Obesily
Jul 24, 2000

Hey Moona!
Slippery Tilde

Epic High Five posted:

missed the last bit because my movie started, I guess the cops basically opened up with everything they had against the antifa so that the fash could retreat safely, and the proud boys still got jeered and mocked as they were getting on their buses to leave? lmao

also it looks like there was a whole lot of chud on chud action lol

oh yeah they were beating each other (beating women in some cases) and macing eachother over stupid poo poo like pizzagate (the gift that keeps on giving)

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Absolute Mensch

Reclines Obesily posted:

oh yeah they were beating each other (beating women in some cases) and macing eachother over stupid poo poo like pizzagate (the gift that keeps on giving)

Q is going to rip the conspiracy chuds apart because it will never be officially sanctioned or boosted because it isn't profitable lmao

Reclines Obesily
Jul 24, 2000

Hey Moona!
Slippery Tilde

Epic High Five posted:

it literally did nothing except give people headaches, all the protesters ended up where they started and the proud boys ran off in their short busses

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump

Reclines Obesily posted:

also i think the dog on skateboard stacked it at least twice

there was also a dog trying to drink from the fountain but it was too strong and kept blasting him back and it was real good

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author
The chuds ended up under an overpass, started arguing with antifa really hard, now a gently caress ton of police showed up, the stoned chud is filming some strawberries he found growing nearby

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

just saw Sorry to Bother You and folks, it's good

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

twoday posted:

The chuds ended up under an overpass, started arguing with antifa really hard, now a gently caress ton of police showed up, the stoned chud is filming some strawberries he found growing nearby

strawberries huh?

twoday
May 4, 2005

Antifa is now gathering on top of the overpass, yelling at the chud trolls below, it’s like the balcony scene from Romeo and Juliet except they are all calling each other racists

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Al! posted:

what i love about this town is all the normies just quietly following the fash on the other side of the street

stay safe, neo-noir gif ghost

twoday
May 4, 2005

Lastgirl posted:

strawberries huh?

“It’s the ability to see the beauty in the world, that’s what we are missing in 2018. #strawberryfields, you guys.”

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

Are the strawberries plastic or metal

Reclines Obesily
Jul 24, 2000

Hey Moona!
Slippery Tilde

twoday posted:

“It’s the ability to see the beauty in the world, that’s what we are missing in 2018. #strawberryfields, you guys.”

thats some baked alaska tier poo poo

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

twoday posted:

:rolleyes:

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

twoday posted:

one thing that was repeated to me on several occasions being around left-wing organizer types is how much drink and drugs don't mix with actions. by all means, partake on your own time but these right-wing guys are chugging beers at 9 a.m. before setting out to do battle. not a smart idea, folks!

edit: if there are any chuds reading this, i mean to say... it is a good idea. a *very* good idea. alcohol increases your punching powers when confronting the antifa

BrutalistMcDonalds has issued a correction as of 00:57 on Aug 5, 2018

Reclines Obesily
Jul 24, 2000

Hey Moona!
Slippery Tilde

twoday posted:

Antifa is now gathering on top of the overpass, yelling at the chud trolls below, it’s like the balcony scene from Romeo and Juliet except they are all calling each other racists

didnt someone predict this exact thing happening yesterday, BrutalistMcDonalds i think?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2YSozbfIQbY

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
al i think

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

in non-fashy news, Sorry To Bother You is a v good movie and you should all see it and support a communist

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

There are certain rare elixirs that can very much increase your strength and stamina before a battle but I very much doubt these chuds have access to such treasures

The Ol Spicy Keychain
Jan 17, 2013

I MEPHISTO MY OWN ASSHOLE

Reclines Obesily posted:

didnt someone predict this exact thing happening yesterday, BrutalistMcDonalds i think?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2YSozbfIQbY

how are these dudes not being cooked to death. looks really hot where they're at (a volcano?)

Bullfrog
Nov 5, 2012

this whole thing today was so dumb and i cant believe i sat at my computer all saturday to watch it

Reclines Obesily
Jul 24, 2000

Hey Moona!
Slippery Tilde

The Ol Spicy Keychain posted:

how are these dudes not being cooked to death. looks really hot where they're at (a volcano?)

midichlorians

Reclines Obesily
Jul 24, 2000

Hey Moona!
Slippery Tilde

Bullfrog posted:

this whole thing today was so dumb and i cant believe i sat at my computer all saturday to watch it

the one protest i actually missed was UTR

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

The Ol Spicy Keychain posted:

I figure it comes with being a space mage with bitchin’ rad powers :shrug:

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Epic High Five posted:

just saw Sorry to Bother You and folks, it's good

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
i really want mike pence to see sorry to bother you

TheBalor
Jun 18, 2001

Bullfrog posted:

They can't muster the numbers or the courage to even take advantage of the police protection training wheels.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
antifa were about the size of the chud mob, but there were probably about 20 locals to 1 antifa, the nazis should really try a city with a more sympathetic population

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Al! posted:

antifa were about the size of the chud mob, but there were probably about 20 locals to 1 antifa, the nazis should really try a city with a more sympathetic population

somewhere like Whitefish Montana? out of sight out of mind kind of dealio

Reclines Obesily
Jul 24, 2000

Hey Moona!
Slippery Tilde

Al! posted:

isnt Portland the whitest city, i though thats why they chose it

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Al! posted:

even they realize how pathetic it would be to rally in Spit Holler, AK

I think a lot of this comes down to how badly they kept getting humiliated at Berkeley. They need a west coast "win" but the fact is if they couldn't get a big win on a public university campus they aren't getting it anywhere

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

the right did a bunch of middle of nowhere rallies in defense of jim crow era slaver statues before but nobody covered them, because who gives a poo poo about 12 people in a 1500 person town?

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

remember when they rallied in some small town in Kentucky and all the locals turned against them anyway

Lmao

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Agean90 posted:

remember when they rallied in some small town in Kentucky and all the locals turned against them anyway

Lmao

lmao I forgot about that

of course there's also the risk of this happening lmao

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

Epic High Five posted:

the right did a bunch of middle of nowhere rallies in defense of jim crow era slaver statues before but nobody covered them, because who gives a poo poo about 12 people in a 1500 person town?

Fun fact a good chunk of those memorials are literally mass produced copies with only the markings changed.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Lastgirl posted:

somewhere like Whitefish Montana? out of sight out of mind kind of dealio

just stay out of portland :hai:

im just glad nobody got hurt, i had a bad feeling about this one and the cops were more aggressive than usual but it seems like a pretty solid victory for the city

Ugly Tony
May 6, 2005

It's not even Tuesday, dog

Agean90 posted:

Lmao

Pikeville, KY I believe

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

They chose Portland to get as far away from me as possible. Obviously I'm not pleased that nobody got hurt, but at least they showed me some respect

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Lawman 0 posted:

Fun fact a good chunk of those memorials are literally mass produced copies with only the markings changed.

yep! I was telling some conservative amateur history buffs about this, how there's legit civil war stuff that is genuinely precious like the Indy memorial and stuff like battlefields and Andersonville, but that to lump in the mass produced poo poo erected in the 1930's as a public monument to jim crow is dumb and frankly heretical and that poo poo should be torn down so we can worry about history instead of some shithead Mayor named Gunn "Popcorn" Winthrop III's anger at jazz