Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kibibit
Sep 10, 2009

You must be a friend that's good at shredding!

chitoryu12 posted:

Last year, I think?

Oh, good.

And nothing of value was lost.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

Ya'll are thinking of DaleReed, I'm pretty sure.

Kibibit
Sep 10, 2009

You must be a friend that's good at shredding!

Mantis42 posted:

Yeah, I just tried to find any news of it and he's definitely alive, or ghostposting.

I did know DaleReed laid down in the street, though.

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

I... I can only look though the window...

quote:

To: davikkm

There is no conservative case for regulating the internet. Period.

2 posted on 07/27/2018 1:26:15 PM PDT by Jim Robinson (Resistance to tyrants is obedience to God!)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies]

He seems just fine to me.

Jagged Jim fucked around with this message at 02:25 on Jul 28, 2018

Deuce
Jun 18, 2004
Mile High Club

Jagged Jim posted:

There is no conservative case for regulating the internet. Period.

2 posted on 07/27/2018 1:26:15 PM PDT by Jim Robinson (Resistance to tyrants is obedience to God!)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies]]

He seems the same as before to me.

I almost changed it to “normal” but that didn’t work either

Keeshhound
Jan 14, 2010

Mad Duck Swagger
I mean, he's technically right, but not for the reason he thinks. We don't want the government regulating the internet, we want it regulating the service providers.

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!

Mantis42 posted:

Oh yeah I was

Corsair Pool Boy
Dec 17, 2004
College Slice

Kibibit posted:

I'm out of the loop a bit, JimRob dropped dead finally?

No, people are confusing him with Dale.

Pontius Pilate
Jul 25, 2006

Crucify, Whale, Crucify
Y’all are gonna get haunted by one angry dalereed ghost

Sarcastr0
May 29, 2013

WON'T SOMEBODY PLEASE THINK OF THE BILLIONAIRES ?!?!?

"Our Border Security is a Joke and I'll Shut Down the Government to Change It posted:

To: Hostage
I was going on my walk a few days ago. TWO VERY PREGNANT CHINESE WOMEN walked by, speaking Chinese..
I thought to myself "ANCHOR BABIES!!". WTF is going on? Two pregnant Chinese women??? TWO??? Are they here to CONQUER US ONE BABY AT A TIME??

YES I AM PISSED. SOMETHING IS GOING ON IN MY CITY AND THIS IS JUST ONE EXAMPLE OF IT. THE VAST MAJORITY OF CHINESE PEOPLE IN MY CITY ARE SPIES FOR THE CHINESE GOV'T. SOMETHING IS GOING ON IN A COMMUNITY NEXT TO ME. Nearly ALL Chinese who stay in hiding. Their streets are like a GHOST TOWN. Nearly all VERY expensive Mercedes, BMS's, Porsches in million dollar homes. WTF is going on?

Is CHINA BANKROLLING THIS? "Rich Chinese people" MY ARSE. THE CHINESE GOV'T IS BANKROLLING THIS!!!!!

16 posted on 7/30/2018, 5:46:47 PM by CivilWarBrewing (Get off my back for my usage of CAPS, especially you snowflake males! MAN UP!)

Sarcastr0
May 29, 2013

Trump: I am ready to meet with Iran 'any time they want to' – with no preconditions

quote:

To: Colonel Kangaroo
but Iran doesn’t have the Guts to face Super Trump ,LOL

2 posted on 7/30/2018, 3:59:38 PM by butlerweave

quote:

I am ready to meet with Iran 'any time they want to' – with no preconditions

LOL, Trump is absolutely trolling the Libs. This is almost a direct quote from Obama.

3 posted on 7/30/2018, 3:59:56 PM by Obadiah

quote:

Trump is turning out to be a Patton. My God....keep him safe.

9 posted on 7/30/2018, 4:08:52 PM by Sacajaweau

quote:

You can bet there have been things going on in the background regarding this that will make Iran agree to this regardless of any of their public posturing, which the US media will use to make it look like PDJT is being played. He is playing Iran and the media.

16 posted on 7/30/2018, 4:38:06 PM by ExpatCanuck (The)

quote:

Brilliant tactic by the President. It can’t hurt. The NK situation may or may not go very far but it has certainly resulted in improved relations.

18 posted on 7/30/2018, 4:52:40 PM by plain talk

quote:

More proof that Donald John Trump is playing grandmaster level chess while everyone else is playing tic-tac-toe.

20 posted on 7/30/2018, 5:56:42 PM by RayChuang88 (FairTax: America's Economic Cure)

Trump's Iran Strategy: Regime Change on the Cheap

quote:

To: keat
Obama screwed the Iranian people in 2009 to help his buddies in Tehran
Ultimately, Obama’s support of the Iranian Radical Muslim Theocracy is going to be its downfall - extending Obama’s reverse Midas touch to include years after he left office.

The Ayatollahs used the American sanctions and freezing of assets s as an excuse for the economic disaster that Iran become. Obama destroyed the sanctions against Iran and released the assets that have been frozen since 1980

Despite Obama’s lifeline to the Ayatollahs, the Iranian economy has gotten worse, not better and the Ayatollahs have run out excuses

8 posted on 7/30/2018, 3:48:47 PM by rdcbn

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

I saw people who were NOT WHITE and was SCARED

Corsair Pool Boy
Dec 17, 2004
College Slice

chitoryu12 posted:

THEY WERE PREGNANT DON'T YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS?! DON'T YOU CARE?!

Keeshhound
Jan 14, 2010

Mad Duck Swagger
They didn't want an abortion?

Tayter Swift
Nov 18, 2002

Pillbug

Sarcastr0 posted:

THE VAST MAJORITY OF CHINESE PEOPLE IN MY CITY ARE SPIES FOR THE CHINESE GOV'T.

This person is completely unhinged and is 💯 going to kill an Asian person some day. That person will likely not be Chinese.

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

Whoa how'd you get a record of the debate in Congress over the Chinese Exclusion Act?

RoboCop 3
Feb 5, 2018

chitoryu12 posted:

I CALLED my daughter and TOLD HER WHAT WAS GOING ON and she said “PLEASE take your medication grandpa!” and I said PREGNANT CHINESE with the CARS??? THAT JUST DOESN’T HAPPEN IN AMERICA!

Georgia Peach
Jan 7, 2005

SECESSION IS FUTILE

U.S. spy agencies: North Korea is working on new missiles

I guess the Deep State needs its own separate ICBM arsenal to launch from their undersea base when Trump drains the swamp.

quote:

To: BenLurkin
The notion that Deep State has sometimes farmed out tasks to the Norks:

I don’t think it’s impossible.

Why would Deep State want to throw away a handy tool like that..?

7 posted on 7/30/2018, 9:00:12 PM by gaijin

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

Psycho.......

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

quote:

Brilliant tactic by the President. It can’t hurt. The NK situation may or may not go very far but it has certainly resulted in improved relations.

18 posted on 7/30/2018, 4:52:40 PM by plain talk

How? Show your work

sub supau
Aug 28, 2007

to be fair china does send a lot of spies abroad

they just don't care about your cracker rear end, they're there to make sure the other chinese people don't start getting ideas

Fulchrum
Apr 16, 2013

by R. Guyovich

SocketWrench posted:

How? Show your work

Daddy Trump told them it did.

J.A.B.C.
Jul 2, 2007

There's no need to rush to be an adult.

Wait, Dale Reed died?

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

J.A.B.C. posted:

Wait, Dale Reed died?

Yeah his black, hatred-filled ichor has returned to the earth.

tumblr hype man
Jul 29, 2008

nice meltdown
Slippery Tilde

Mustached Demon posted:

Yeah his black, hatred-filled ichor has returned to the earth.

Pictured: the effects of dalereed's heart on regular human beings.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5qw1hcevmdU

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

quote:

To: Bulwinkle
ICE ICE Baby
with apologies to Vanilla Ice

ICE ICE baby
ICE ICE baby

All right stop
Build the wall and listen
ICE is back with a new intention
Something grabs a hold of babies tightly
Taking ’em from their mommies daily and nightly

Will it ever stop?
Turn off the selfies and they’ll go
To the extreme, against the animals and vandals
Light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle

Bum rush the illegals getting welfare
We’re deporting them fast, truth or dare
Deadly, when they read the Miranda
Sending them back to Mexilanda

Legal or leave it,
You better gain way
On you is a bull’s eye
The Border Patrol don’t play

If there was a problem
Yo, they solve it
Check out the hook while DJT revolves it

4 posted on 8/1/2018, 6:58:47 AM by Redmen4ever (u)

Freep: Check out the hook while DJT revolves it

quote:

To: gaijin
"My understanding is when the cop shot, the cop was outside the home and the home owner was INSIDE."

Blackout conditions would be appropriate then. Keep all blinds and curtains closed. Another good idea might be to install heavy, steel doors and run threaded rods from the door frames through several studs on both sides and fasten them to every structural that they penetrate. And glue all of the structurals to the sheeting. ...and fill the walls with gravel around the doors. ...and install rock or ceramic veneer on the outside of the walls. ...and cameras...lots of cameras with auto-feeds to the Net. ...and laminated glass in all of the windows. ...and remotely activated, outfacing emergency lighting all around the house. ...and a loud public address system with outfacing loudspeakers. ...and a foyer with remotely activated inner and outer doors and an intercom to conduct a lengthy interview with *them* before opening an inner or outer door of your choice.

Those are consequences in the near future of us-against-them public policies in a country that's an addition to the third world.

19 posted on 8/1/2018, 5:51:19 AM by familyop ("Welcome to Costco. I love you." - -Costco greeter in the movie, "Idiocracy")

quote:

To: be-baw
I think they should have separate parking areas for large vehicles.
As an owner of one of those extended cab pickups, I couldn't agree more! I park way out in the sticks in most parking lots, because people with small cars tend to squeeze their econo-boxes into tight spaces.

I was boxed in once to the point I had to squeeze into the back door and crawl into the driver seat to leave. Never parked in the front of that WalMart again.

13 posted on 8/1/2018, 9:00:40 AM by rarestia (Repeal the 17th Amendment and ratify Article the First to give the power back to the people!)

Plinkey fucked around with this message at 14:03 on Aug 1, 2018

Corsair Pool Boy
Dec 17, 2004
College Slice

quote:

ICE ICE Baby 

ICE ICE baby 
ICE ICE baby 

All right stop 

Will it ever stop? 

Legal or leave it, 
You better gain way 
On you is a bull’s eye 

If there was a problem 
Yo, they solve it 

(I'll send) word to your mother.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Corsair Pool Boy posted:

(I'll send) word to your mother.

I could have mistaken this for a parody from the "Taking ’em from their mommies daily and nightly" line.

And then it kept going.

Tacky-Ass Rococco
Sep 7, 2010

by R. Guyovich

Plinkey posted:

quote:

ICE ICE Baby

ICE ICE baby
ICE ICE baby

All right stop

Will it ever stop?

Legal or leave it,
You better gain way
On you is a bull’s eye

If there was a problem
Yo, they solve it

Surely it should be "while The Donald revolves it." C'mon, freep, you can do better than this.

Sarcastr0
May 29, 2013

quote:

To: Kaslin
There is a war going on in America (and in the world). A truly existential war.
The insurgents are those pushing Marxism/Liberation Theology/Postmodernism which holds that the world is primarily defined by two opposing forces...Oppressors and The Oppressed.

The establishment (i.e. civilization) everywhere represents the Oppressors. Those in the establishment must be demonized as racist, misogynistic, fascistic, evil, and, worst of all, just plain white and male.

To say that this war is existential does really sum up the half of it. The insurgents (academia, the media, and the Left) are in this war until we "Oppressors" are dead.

They don't want a truce, a ceasefire, or a surrender.

They want us dead.

17 posted on 8/2/2018, 4:26:08 AM by RoosterRedux

Fulchrum
Apr 16, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Tacky-rear end Rococco posted:

Surely it should be "while The Donald revolves it." C'mon, freep, you can do better than this.
[/quote]

No they can't.

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

Plinkey posted:

Somehow ironic yet fitting they ripped of Vanilla Ice

I just...what? loving boomers, die already you parasites
Motherfuckers took advantage of everything and took it all away from the next generations and have the balls to claim this poo poo, gently caress them

SocketWrench fucked around with this message at 11:31 on Aug 2, 2018

sub supau
Aug 28, 2007

Plinkey posted:

quote:

To: Bulwinkle
ICE ICE Baby
you know, you probably should loving apologize to vanilla ice for that. i didn't think it was possible but someone actually managed to make a vanilla ice track worse. like motherfucker half that poo poo doesn't even fit. i'm not even offended by the "politics" of it so much as by the shoddy-rear end technique.

Corsair Pool Boy
Dec 17, 2004
College Slice

TetsuoTW posted:

you know, you probably should loving apologize to vanilla ice for that. i didn't think it was possible but someone actually managed to make a vanilla ice track worse. like motherfucker half that poo poo doesn't even fit. i'm not even offended by the "politics" of it so much as by the shoddy-rear end technique.

Really? I didn't think it was that bad, they got the rhythm of the words right

Corsair Pool Boy fucked around with this message at 16:45 on Aug 2, 2018

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer

This guy gets it.

Well kind of. He hasn't made the leap of realising he really is the bad guy in the scenario and can stop whenever he wants.

sub supau
Aug 28, 2007

Corsair Pool Boy posted:

Really? I didn't think it was that bad, they got the rhythm of the words right
Mostly, but they eat poo poo real hard on a few lines by jamming way too many syllables in and it completely blows the flow.

Sarcastr0
May 29, 2013

Regarde Aduck posted:

This guy gets it.

Well kind of. He hasn't made the leap of realising he really is the bad guy in the scenario and can stop whenever he wants.

'The liberals have this awful reductive way of seeing the world. Which I will now embrace.'

It's so pure, I almost can't believe it's real.

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

I... I can only look though the window...
Lebron James was just interviewed by the dumbest man on television, Don Lemon........

I just called a bunch of black people dumb and now everyone thinks I'm a racist! :thunk:

quote:

To: blueyon

So POTUS says he thinks two guys are stupid and he likes one other guy better than one of the others. All happen to be black. This is racist...its all clear to me now. /sarc

14 posted on 08/04/2018 6:24:40 AM PDT by frogjerk (We are conservatives. Not libertarians, not "fiscal conservatives", not moderates)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 12 | View Replies]

quote:

To: Mr. Mojo

How long until Michael Jordan is forced to come out and trash Trump now?

Not sure this is a winning strategy as blacks are beginning to come to Trump, but I trust President Trump.

16 posted on 08/04/2018 6:31:31 AM PDT by americas.best.days... ( Donald John Trump has pulled the sword from the stone.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 5 | View Replies]

quote:

Lebron James really “Lebron X”? He looks like Nation of Islam in that interview.

19 posted on 08/04/2018 6:37:45 AM PDT by PghBaldy (12/14 - 930am -rampage begins... 12/15 - 1030am - Obama's advance team scouts photo-op locations.)

I like Mike!

quote:

To: Pearls Before Swine

Michael Jordan, the GOAT...

20 posted on 08/04/2018 6:38:47 AM PDT by Hotlanta Mike ("itYou can avoid reality, but you can't avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.")
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 2 | View Replies]

quote:

That’s a Tweet that some in his base will love, but it’s not a Tweet that’s helpful to him. It doesn’t help with independents, and it doesn’t help with black voters (many of whom love Lebron) who have given Trump higher approval numbers recently per Rasmussen. He also just had a group of African American pastors to the White House, some of whom took heat for meeting with him.

The media and many will call this racism despite the fact there is a laundry list of White people that Trump has called low I.Q. (Mika, Robert De Niro, Rick Perry (prior to Cabinet), George Bush, Rex Tillerson (suggested they both take an I.Q. test), Jennifer Rubin, Cheri Jacobus (dumb), Joe Scarborough (psycho), etc. It’s obviously not racist.

However, Trump’s approval has gone up among black voters, and seeing Lebron insulted after he opened a school, seeing the comments portrayed as racist because the media is omitting the white people he has directed the same insult towards, and saying in the same week he met with black pastors, I don’t think this will be helpful.

28 posted on 08/04/2018 7:00:11 AM PDT by Pinkbell

quote:

To: Pinkbell

“However, Trump’s approval has gone up among black voters, and seeing Lebron insulted after he opened a school, seeing the comments portrayed as racist because the media is omitting the white people he has directed the same insult towards, and saying in the same week he met with black pastors, I don’t think this will be helpful.”

I doubt that the blacks that support Trump are going to be dissuaded by this. They’re smarter than that, proven by the very fact that they support Trump

44 posted on 08/04/2018 8:48:54 AM PDT by aquila48
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 28 | View Replies]

quote:

To: Pinkbell

Calm down “blacks” arenty a monolith. Some don’t like LeBron at all. Also, the split between Jordan and LeBron isn’t even close. LeBron puts himself out as a political leader/know it all. He’s earned the right to be hit. If this tweet were against Tiger then he’d be more out there but Tiger would’ve be this political.

47 posted on 08/04/2018 11:45:50 AM PDT by wiseprince
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 28 | View Replies]

Michael Jordan Says He Supports LeBron James After Donald Trump Ripped Lakers SF

quote:

Most headlines made it sound like Jordan ripped Trump, but all he said was "I support LJ."

Why is Trump being blamed for the "divide" in sports? BLM and the anthem kneeling both started when Obama was President. And if Obama was such a great uniter, why was this happening when he was President?

1 posted on 08/04/2018 2:23:25 PM PDT by EdnaMode
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | View Replies]

quote:

To: EdnaMode

MJ is big gambler and I am sure gambled quite a bit at trumps casinos in Atlantic City.. Pretty sure there is a lot of video on MJ at trumps casinos of things he did while gambling, especially with waitresses which he doesn’t want to get out.

3 posted on 08/04/2018 2:25:57 PM PDT by scbison

...Lie to the UN Security Council about Iraq's Nuclear capabilities? :confused:

quote:

Jordan didn’t go full Colin Powell.

6 posted on 08/04/2018 2:27:15 PM PDT by SoFloFreeper

quote:

Trump should have been more cautious. “I like Jerry” as in West or “I Like Larry” (as in Bird)......The brothas always stick together.

8 posted on 08/04/2018 2:30:04 PM PDT by vespa300

quote:

To: butlerweave

That is the biggest reason why they hate Trump..they dont hate Trump because he is Donald Trump, remember, these same people who bash him now, a few years ago adored him..they hate him now because in a short while, he has ripped Obama’s legacy to SHREDS, it no longer exists..these people thought that after 8 years of Obama, we were ready for a Communist America, we elected President Trump, which pisses them off, their Commie agenda FAILED, it will never happen now, or if it does happen, it will take them another 30 yrs to try to enact

14 posted on 08/04/2018 2:44:18 PM PDT by Sarah Barracuda
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 7 | View Replies]

:ironicat:

quote:

Why? Because that’s what Dems do, they blame their opposition of what they’re doing.

18 posted on 08/04/2018 3:13:38 PM PDT by CommieCutter ("Trump is god emperor and he will win." -- some hacker)

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

Jagged Jim posted:

Lebron James was just interviewed by the dumbest man on television, Don Lemon........

I just called a bunch of black people dumb and now everyone thinks I'm a racist! :thunk:

I wouldn't say Trump was specifically being racist. He had a grudge against the two and we all know how he handles them.
These fucks however, racist as the day is long

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sub supau
Aug 28, 2007

I don't think he meant to be racist, he just is so that's how it sounded.