Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

oriongates
Mar 14, 2013

Validate Me!

I've crawled my way out of the tabletop gaming forum, just on the off chance there's anyone here who read Emergency Exit or Undead Friend from a few years back. These webcomics belonged to my wife, who was forced to go on a hiatus about 5-6 years ago due to an injury. She's recently recovered and gotten drawing again and she's relaunching Undead Friend.

So, if anyone remembers her from back in the day, here's the newest version of Undead Friend. The comic was launched yesterday, with the whole first chapter.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
i think i read emergency exit once upon a time, i dont actually remember anything about it, but this is good, because i mostly remember the trash comics from that time

Tollymain fucked around with this message at 12:35 on Jul 27, 2018

oriongates
Mar 14, 2013

Validate Me!

well, it did originate in the mid 00's, but fortunately it is neither an MS-paint furry/inflation/vore comic or a sprite-based gamer comic. Nor in anyway associated with sonic the hedgehog.

anti-magic
Sep 9, 2012

We've come up in the ram-raiding business, Owl.
It's all high class now.
No more baby seats.

Tollymain posted:

todays questionable content is legitimately funny imo

MechanicalTomPetty
Oct 30, 2011

Runnin' down a dream
That never would come to me
I haven't seen Vattu mentioned here for a while now but these last few pages have been a wild loving ride. :ohdear:

Kota
Jul 17, 2002

I paid how much for this?!

Tollymain posted:

todays questionable content is legitimately funny imo

I love QC, I continue to read it, but it's the only comic I can said I've read since the characters were straight.

That being said, I would trade a toe to have his reader numbers.

Nuns with Guns
Jul 23, 2010

It's fine.
Don't worry about it.
The mod of the tabletop RPG forum here has birthed an abomination in the eyes of god and man

https://twitter.com/Ettin64/status/1022784878067105792

https://twitter.com/Ettin64/status/1022785917122097152

Tenebrais
Sep 2, 2011

Nuns with Guns posted:

The mod of the tabletop RPG forum here has birthed an abomination in the eyes of god and man

Now you too can play an RPG that allows you to "rollzor +skillz".

It actually is kind of nostalgic.

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer
What sorts of type weaknesses will VIDEO GAME ROBOT have?

Nuns with Guns
Jul 23, 2010

It's fine.
Don't worry about it.
This is my favorite bit:

Kota
Jul 17, 2002

I paid how much for this?!
I'm going to make a savings throw on the eye roll chart.

SardonicTyrant
Feb 26, 2016

BTICH IM A NEWT
熱くなれ夢みた明日を
必ずいつかつかまえる
走り出せ振り向くことなく
&

I'm min-maxing my character with Cheek Mouth and Permanent Smarm Brow to see how balanced a pure Lazy Art build plays out.

Also, I'm choosing Linux Mint as my Irrational Obsession, but that's just for flavor.

Edit: \/ Really, if the character sheet is not formatted to be a Loss reference, then it's squandering it's potential.

SardonicTyrant fucked around with this message at 03:45 on Jul 29, 2018

Dawgstar
Jul 15, 2017

Interesting conundrum - trying to draw like Buckley means effort is put in, meaning it will always look better than Buckley's C&P.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?
Oh my loving god, this is incredible. :allears:

A.o.D.
Jan 15, 2006

MechanicalTomPetty posted:

I haven't seen Vattu mentioned here for a while now but these last few pages have been a wild loving ride. :ohdear:

Can you explain them to me? I have no idea wtf is going on and why the fifth columnist is publicly thrashing one of his collaborators.

Kai Tave
Jul 2, 2012
Fallen Rib

Dawgstar posted:

Interesting conundrum - trying to draw like Buckley means effort is put in, meaning it will always look better than Buckley's C&P.

According to the artist she had to learn how Buckley managed to draw black people so terribly and the answer is that apparently he used some weird shade of green for the skin tone. They're sparing no expense when it comes to making this as authentic an experience as possible.

the holy poopacy
May 16, 2009

hey! check this out
Fun Shoe

A.o.D. posted:

Can you explain them to me? I have no idea wtf is going on and why the fifth columnist is publicly thrashing one of his collaborators.

Shezek tried to stand up to Bakrah last time and Bakrah is not a very nice person

wizzardstaff
Apr 6, 2018

Zorch! Splat! Pow!
I'm happy that Girl Genius is beginning to suggest a payoff for the time travel foreshadowing that started in the third page of the comic a decade and a half ago.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

I'm still thinking about wanting to play Two Peeps. I feel like it'd basically play out like Fiasco, but very strongly themed a certain way.

wizzardstaff
Apr 6, 2018

Zorch! Splat! Pow!

PMush Perfect posted:

I'm still thinking about wanting to play Two Peeps. I feel like it'd basically play out like Fiasco, but very strongly themed a certain way.

I proposed it in my group chat as a replacement for a cancelled D&D session. One person asked if I was serious. I replied, "it started as a joke but 50 pages later I'm still reading, soooo".

tinaun
Jun 9, 2011

tell me...

Straight White Shark posted:

Shezek tried to stand up to Bakrah last time and Bakrah is not a very nice person

He's also trying to get the grish to see him as the replacement to Gasha. Now that Gasha is dead, Bakrah needs another strong force to lead the grish - and he decided to just take control for himself. He saw how Gasha used the ritualized combat to gain power and influence so he's stepping in to claim it for himself rather than manipulating from the sidelines.

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013
This week on Monster Pulse: Kidneys! I got new kidneys! ...I don't like the colour...

DoubleCakes
Jan 14, 2015

I saw a boop! There was a boop!

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe
Holy poo poo, there is a 24 page Kronar epic over at Oglaf today

Mostly SFW, too, but treat it as NSFW due to one of the later pages (you'll know it when you see it)

e: rereading it on something that's not my phone and there's dong a lot earlier than I thought. Wear some underpants, Kronar, dang.

Phy fucked around with this message at 23:34 on Aug 5, 2018

A.o.D.
Jan 15, 2006

Phy posted:

Mostly SFW, too, but treat it as NSFW due to one of the later pages (you'll know it when you see it)

There's cock-n-balls in every third strip, so just treat it as NSFW, but still read it.

You should be reading Oglaf no matter what.

Fish Noise
Jul 25, 2012

IT'S ME, BURROWS!

IT WAS ME ALL ALONG, BURROWS!
Seriously it goes to murderboner so fast and then never lets up with the taints and dangles and conspicuous bulges.

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
is this what love dispassionate lust feels like

thatbastardken
Apr 23, 2010

A contract signed by a minor is not binding!

Tollymain posted:

is this what love dispassionate lust feels like

feelings are for women

Elfface
Nov 14, 2010

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na
IRON JONAH

Phy posted:

e: rereading it on something that's not my phone and there's dong a lot earlier than I thought. Wear some underpants, Kronar, dang.

Underpants are sorcery.

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

Phy posted:

lmao jesus, what an update.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Is Prequel seriously still a thing

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

people gotta jerk off to catgirls

DoubleCakes
Jan 14, 2015

con... text...?

Jackard
Oct 28, 2007

We Have A Bow And We Wish To Use It
blue lady is an alchemist that mind controls people by buffing her charisma. probably the perfume here

stopped reading this forever ago so cant help with the rest

Dawgstar
Jul 15, 2017

Yeah, I dimly recall reading Prequel for a stretch too, but there's only so many ways you can say 'the next update is coming soon promise.'

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
re: current events in questionable content: honestly, probably the least horrifying way to learn you absolutely do not gently caress around w power tools lmao

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

Jackard posted:

blue lady is an alchemist that mind controls people by buffing her charisma. probably the perfume here

stopped reading this forever ago so cant help with the rest

The dust Katia is eating is the pheremone that the perfume is made out of. Per elder scrolls alchemy rules, eating something is basically the same as a small version of that effect, so

PMush Perfect posted:

Is Prequel seriously still a thing

I might be the only person here who reads it but yeah they started updating again

DoubleCakes
Jan 14, 2015

How consistently does it update? I don't want to get back into it only for it to hit the brakes again.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Why would you want to

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pistol_Pete
Sep 15, 2007

Oven Wrangler
When is John Allison going to start posting online updates regularly again.