Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009
Always the meme thread.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
Much sad.

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

Wow. Very sadness. Much loss.

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

Takoluka
Jun 26, 2009

Don't look at me!

I just went to the blog of the lady that own that dog, and unless she got a new one, Kabosu seems fine.

Scaramouche
Mar 26, 2001

SPACE FACE! SPACE FACE!

Always hear about it in the meme thread first

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

Takoluka posted:

I just went to the blog of the lady that own that dog, and unless she got a new one, Kabosu seems fine.

I feel like people have been reporting that dog dying for years

That dog is not 16 years old

Male Tiers
Dec 27, 2012

Why don't you just lay down your weapons now?

Higgy
Jul 6, 2005

Grimey Drawer

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Elysiume
Aug 13, 2009

Alone, she fights.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QM_4M17HX6U

Blind Rasputin
Nov 25, 2002

Farewell, good Hunter. May you find your worth in the waking world.

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)
Not Ken Dodd!

90s Cringe Rock
Nov 29, 2006
:gay:
Always the meme thread.

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something

bony tony posted:

Not Ken Dodd!

Did they dig up any skeletons out of this guys closet? I mean, just look at this guy.

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
There's no telling where those dusters have been.

e: what is that man doing to those dusters?

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

to meme, to you

DarthBlingBling
Apr 19, 2004

These were also dark times for gamers as we were shunned by others for being geeky or nerdy and computer games were seen as Childs play things, during these dark ages the whispers began circulating about a 3D space combat game called Elite

- CMDR Bald Man In A Box
Ken Dodd's dad's dog's dead

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

But who's going to host WILTY from now on?

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Drone_Fragger
May 9, 2007

breaking news: we regret to inform you that the shiba inu is racist

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

*speaking americanly* in my day we called them shiba eskis and no-one batted an eye political correctness truly has gone mad

tactlessbastard
Feb 4, 2001

Godspeed, post
Fun Shoe

Drone_Fragger posted:

breaking news: we regret to inform you that the shiba inu is racist

It's a Japanese dog, it went without saying

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Checks out, shibes are yappy little assholes in my experience

Harvey Mantaco
Mar 6, 2007

Someone please help me find my keys =(

This was from 2017. It was a hoax. He lives.

https://www.dailydot.com/unclick/wow-doge-is-not-dead/

I mean maybe he died since and it was unreported but he's probably good.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Cooking With did die.

Captain Splendid
Jan 7, 2009

Qu'en pense Caffarelli?

Oh dear, oh dear...

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.
I've gotta get something.

Jerry Cotton posted:

Cooking With did die.

So did the Bork dog.
e:
https://youtu.be/kIP_l6a8n6A

SpacePig has a new favorite as of 16:56 on Aug 5, 2018

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author

Comptroll The Forums
Apr 25, 2007

DON'T HURT MY FEE FEES!
As a pet blogger generating ad revenue let me assure you that my famous dog has never died and I did not just replace him with a roughly identical dog *casually draws curtain across window looking onto graveyard with headstones marked "Spunky Wigglebottoms I," "Spunky Wigglebottoms II," "Spunky Wigglebottoms III," and "Spunky Wigglebottoms IV."

MageMage
Feb 11, 2007

I SUCK AND LOVE TO YELL PERFORMATIVE HOT TAKES AND NONSENSE LIES WHEN I GET WORKED UP. SOMETIMES AUTOBANNED IS BETTER. MAYBE ONE DAY WHEN I STORM OFF I'LL ACTUALLY STOP SHITTING UP THE SITE FOR REAL

Y u do dis

Mezzanine
Aug 23, 2009

Comptroll The Forums posted:

As a pet blogger generating ad revenue let me assure you that my famous dog has never died and I did not just replace him with a roughly identical dog *casually draws curtain across window looking onto graveyard with headstones marked "Spunky Wigglebottoms I," "Spunky Wigglebottoms II," "Spunky Wigglebottoms III," and "Spunky Wigglebottoms IV."

There's a Toyota dealer here in town "Toyota of Orlando" that has a dog mascot in every one of their commercials. It's been on for close to 20 years now, and it may or may not be the original, but it always kinda pisses me off because at the start of every commercial, it's sitting on a little rug on the hood of the car with one person on either side. One of them starts with their hand sort of holding the dog's head up and the other one starts talking and walks to the side, making the camera pan away from the dog so that it's only in frame for about five seconds. Like, at that point just stop using the dog in commercials and let it retire, please.

Mierenneuker
Apr 28, 2010

We're all going to experience changes in our life but only the best of us will qualify for front row seats.

https://twitter.com/faceokay/status/1007037205251067904

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

Mezzanine posted:

There's a Toyota dealer here in town "Toyota of Orlando" that has a dog mascot in every one of their commercials. It's been on for close to 20 years now, and it may or may not be the original, but it always kinda pisses me off because at the start of every commercial, it's sitting on a little rug on the hood of the car with one person on either side. One of them starts with their hand sort of holding the dog's head up and the other one starts talking and walks to the side, making the camera pan away from the dog so that it's only in frame for about five seconds. Like, at that point just stop using the dog in commercials and let it retire, please.

Hey, Weekend at Bernie's-ing that dog may be the only thing keeping their business afloat.

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

I only have canyoneyes for you
Weekend at Bernese

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene

Jesus Christ.

Blind Rasputin
Nov 25, 2002

Farewell, good Hunter. May you find your worth in the waking world.

Gene Hackman Fan
Dec 27, 2002

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ToxicSlurpee
Nov 5, 2003

-=SEND HELP=-

Pillbug
I almost forgot...