Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Concerned Citizen
Jul 22, 2007
Ramrod XTreme

CAPS LOCK BROKEN posted:

iirc obama also installed one of his OFA goons at the new organizing institute and gutted it from the inside out

obama had nothing to do with NOI's implosion, they just overspent and started firing people. then everyone quit once the firings started.

Main Paineframe posted:

did she? i thought obama held onto his operations and largely didn't share them with the rest of the party

kinda like how Hillary charged the party millions of dollars for her email lists after she lost

pretty much her entire field staff were all obama alumni

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crowsbeak
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
Lipstick Apathy
We should probably talk about cum town until cc fucks off.

Motto
Aug 3, 2013

how hard would dem brains break if the first woman, etc president was a Republican

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES
It’s going to be Sarah Palin

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Concerned Citizen posted:

obama had nothing to do with NOI's implosion, they just overspent and started firing people. then everyone quit once the firings started.

pretty much her entire field staff were all obama alumni

She stole everything from Obama's gameplan from rich celeb bundler events to trying to outdo his two GEs campaign on the data front.

It ended up being a overpriced price which lost to the least experience GOP canidate in US history.

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Concerned Citizen posted:

hillary's state director in florida is now in charge of the entire dscc national field program, because obviously that makes a lot of sense.

gently caress

Percelus
Sep 9, 2012

My command, your wish is

GalacticAcid posted:

It’s going to be Sarah Palin

she left office after realizing it's easier being a media personality than governing but now trump showed her you can make tons of money and do absolutely no work as potus which might convince her to run again

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Sheng-Ji Yang posted:

gently caress

can’t wait to make rogue social a thing again

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Motto posted:

how hard would dem brains break if the first woman, etc president was a Republican

lol if you don't think pretty much every #resistance person would vote for Condi Rice if she primary-challenged Trump and won

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
https://twitter.com/thehill/status/1026229623468830721

A little misleading...

quote:

The Politico/Morning Consult poll found a generic Democratic candidate doing even better than Biden and leading Trump 48- 35 percent.

Generic Democratic Candidate 2020

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

EugeneJ posted:

I tried to get Rodney Stooksbury on the horn to gauge his interest, but he wasn't picking up his phone for some reason

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

GOD drat this seriously had me like really livid. i had to go outside and pace around, water my garden, and pop some pills

I only know of dailykos because in the early aughts the only website i could access on my school's computers that wasn't completely boring was fark.com and it was succdem before succdem could succ so it's loving amazing @markos thinks he has the clout and finger on the pulse of left wing circles to say this poo poo.

He's a 19th century fortune teller for a panicking class of upper class liberals

theCalamity
Oct 23, 2010

Cry Havoc and let slip the Hogs of War

EugeneJ posted:

A little misleading...

It's also the same poll that only brings up Biden and no other likely candidate

Cinnamon Bear
Aug 29, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

basic hitler posted:

He's a 19th century fortune teller for a panicking class of upper class liberals

They call him, the peasant whisperer

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Sheng-Ji Yang posted:

gently caress

It's like the old school pre-WWII Soviet military in which the biggest most incompetent rear end kissers got promoted to the top.

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

theCalamity posted:

and he still lost to Not Biden

That's a lol

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

EugeneJ posted:

and he still lost to Not Biden

That's a lol

Biden will hopefull disqualified by either being outed as a sex pest or getting killed in tragic rust belt biker bar brawl.

galenanorth
May 19, 2016

basic hitler posted:

GOD drat this seriously had me like really livid. i had to go outside and pace around, water my garden, and pop some pills

I only know of dailykos because in the early aughts the only website i could access on my school's computers that wasn't completely boring was fark.com and it was succdem before succdem could succ so it's loving amazing @markos thinks he has the clout and finger on the pulse of left wing circles to say this poo poo.

I remember that website as having an extremely pro-privacy, pro-transparency undercurrent because it was one of the main ways to criticize the Bush administration as being beyond the treachery of prior Republican administrations aside from the Iraq War. They were criticizing the Democrats who voted to give telecommunication companies immunity, and there were a lot of discussion threads concerning the latest NSA or whatever program being found out by the media

then when Obama got elected ... nothing on that

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

galenanorth posted:

I remember that website as having an extremely pro-privacy, pro-transparency undercurrent because it was one of the main ways to criticize the Bush administration as being beyond the treachery of prior Republican administrations aside from the Iraq War. They were criticizing the Democrats who voted to give telecommunication companies immunity, and there were a lot of discussion threads concerning the latest NSA or whatever program being found out by the media

then when Obama got elected ... nothing on that

Remember how the Snowden leaks caused so much pearl clutching in the beltway media?

Especially when it came out how Obama used his star power with SV tech companies to make the spying process even more streamlined.

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

theCalamity posted:

hahaha of course

so its bernie vs biden and a bunch of idiots they get to yell at

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

etalian posted:

Biden will hopefull disqualified by either being outed as a sex pest or getting killed in tragic rust belt biker bar brawl.

is a rust belt biker brawl ever genuinely tragic?

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
it’s gonna own when bernie trashes Biden for being a huge racist with lovely right wing economic policies

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

EugeneJ posted:

A little misleading...

A Democratic senator who requested anonymity to comment on Biden’s chances said “polls this early don’t mean anything” and argued a Politico/Morning Consult survey published Wednesday that showed Biden leading Trump 44 percent to 37 percent among registered voters doesn’t mean much since it didn’t poll other candidates against Trump.

lol

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

Democratic candidatementum!

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Taintrunner posted:

it’s gonna own when bernie trashes Biden for being a huge racist with lovely right wing economic policies

I hope Bernie comes back in 2020 and is even more savage than ever.

No more decorum and hopefully use a much more aggressive playbook.

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Where does The Hill fall on the spectrum of Succ?

Is it funded by Koch money or something?

It seems pretty reliable for Republicans loving Up news

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

tag urself im the 13 (Angry) Democrats who change their mind and say theyll vote for trmp in 2020 as soon as biden is brought up

Shear Modulus fucked around with this message at 02:16 on Aug 6, 2018

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AfpHZBb0Heo

Ruzihm
Aug 11, 2010

Group up and push mid, proletariat!

EugeneJ posted:

A little misleading...

Please not Joe "eternal student loans" Biden

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

oh my god

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

bernie has no moral highground over joe biden, i will never forget how he wagged his finger, lustily, at hillary

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Biden is polling at 47% in his home loving state. He's a mess and he'll flame out in the primary.

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

etalian posted:

It's like the old school pre-WWII Soviet military in which the biggest most incompetent rear end kissers got promoted to the top.

and also during and after ww2 or did you think budyoneny and voroshilov disappeared after the winter war

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

etalian posted:

Or he'll crash and burn by saying dumb poo poo like he did during his other Presidential runs.

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
Earth 2 CSPAM lacks the succ zone but instead has the sork zone where people with b&w avatars of historical politicians talk about decorum and the importance thereof

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

I seriously enjoyed Biden's VP debates. He was a good rear end in a top hat and he was fun to watch clown on people who were demonstrably worse than him

but he'd be trash president.

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

paranoid randroid posted:

Earth 2 CSPAM lacks the succ zone but instead has the sork zone where people with b&w avatars of historical politicians talk about decorum and the importance thereof

the zuck zone

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES

basic hitler posted:

I seriously enjoyed Biden's VP debates. He was a good rear end in a top hat and he was fun to watch clown on people who were demonstrably worse than him

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

basic hitler posted:

yeah i mean gently caress him forever but ill give him some grudging credit for literally laughing in paul ryan's stupid loving face

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

I fondly remember Joe Biden basically calling Anita Hill a liar in order to push Clarence Thomas onto the Supreme Court, making student loan debt nondischargable and being a Drug War Hawk. :swoon: