Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Happy Thread
Jul 10, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Plaster Town Cop
Let's guess the other sources of mosque funding he planned on showing them. George Soros is the free bingo square. Maybe the Taliban? Iran? North Korea? I'm sure the audience would have gone for it no matter how obviously it would go against the goals of the organization as long as it's some enemy they could all agree they hate, so SBC and Nathan could have gone hog wild. The NFL? David Hogg? The jews? Twitter (although they turned on that too recently)?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Best setup from last episode was the mexican illegals hunting sketch.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yzCw6cJdE28

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

When the last guy grabbed errands fake pussy and the guy said it felt good but a little dry

Happy Thread
Jul 10, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Plaster Town Cop
That whole exchange felt so staged

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Dumb Lowtax posted:

It's only because of american exceptionalism I can believe anything on this troll show.

pushpins
Sep 11, 2006

Title text (optional; no images are allowed, only text)
If it wasn't real news and the congressman didn't resign I would have a hard time beleiving that skit too

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

pushpins posted:

If it wasn't real news and the congressman didn't resign I would have a hard time beleiving that skit too

Hillary should have spent her 1.4 billion dollars funding SBC productions instead.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Dumb Lowtax posted:

believing americans and chuds in particular aren't this easily led is the credulous position

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Al! posted:

believing americans and chuds in particular aren't this easily led is the credulous position

That GOP congressman was way too eager to scare off ISIS terrorists by pulling down his pants.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

lol

https://thinkprogress.org/pennsylvania-congressman-scott-perry-touts-fake-pro-israel-award-sacha-baron-cohen-84089d052ed5/

quote:

As part of his effort to trick conservative activists and lawmakers into embarrassing themselves on his Showtime series Who is America?, Sacha Baron Cohen presented a fake pro-Israel award to an array of political figures called “70 at 70.” On behalf of a non-existent Israeli outlet called “Yerushalayim Television,” Cohen’s team told its unsuspecting victims (and some more rightly skeptical marks) they were being honored for their “significant contributions to the State of Israel.” But weeks after the rouse was revealed, it appears that Rep. Scott Perry (R-PA) still doesn’t realize he was duped.

Despite all this national news, ThinkProgress discovered on Friday that Rep. Perry’s campaign site actually lists the fake award among the third-term congressman’s awards.

Mercrom
Jul 17, 2009

Dumb Lowtax posted:

Let's guess the other sources of mosque funding he planned on showing them. George Soros is the free bingo square. Maybe the Taliban? Iran? North Korea? I'm sure the audience would have gone for it no matter how obviously it would go against the goals of the organization as long as it's some enemy they could all agree they hate, so SBC and Nathan could have gone hog wild. The NFL? David Hogg? The jews? Twitter (although they turned on that too recently)?

the local government, with money borrowed from china

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

I like how horrible centrist places like The Guardian are clutching their pearls over this sometimes funny series.

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

https://twitter.com/SachaBaronCohen/status/1025868533320695808

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
what.

Morphix
May 21, 2003

by Reene
hahaha

Bastaman Vibration
Jun 26, 2005
calling it now, bet thats mock-Afrikaans for a new character to draw racism out of Arpaio

fatal oopsie-daisy
Jul 30, 2007

by R. Guyovich
seems more like some kind of scandanvian to me, but with the same motive

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747

fatal oopsie-daisy posted:

seems more like some kind of scandanvian to me, but with the same motive

Knockoff Geert Wilders looking for somebody to fix the no-go zones in Stockholm

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

imo the worst human being this time wasnt arpiao, but the boat dealer who was willing to build sex slave quarters for assad

spaceblancmange
Apr 19, 2018

#essereFerrari

Was this weeks worth watching?

Anne Frank Funk
Nov 4, 2008

About equal to ep 2.

The new Cohen character guest reveal is top notch. I pity everyone who had it spoiled.

Slugnoid
Jun 23, 2006

Nap Ghost
much better than the last episode, i think ep 2 is a hard bar to top but this one was pretty great.

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

At least one of the guys from the quinceanero was real:
Woodstock man ‘hoodwinked’ in national Showtime program (google cache link because GDPR)

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bHvjHbL2utk

oh my loving god

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender
The last episode is going to be SBC releasing a fake imitation of The Piss Tape which causes Trump to release the actual Piss Tape in an official White House tweet.

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.
Lol

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.
Holy poo poo

Donovan Trip
Jan 6, 2007

Krankenstyle posted:

Woodstock man ‘hoodwinked’ in national Showtime program (google cache link because GDPR)

I'm not owned!!! I'm not owned!!!!!!!!

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Krankenstyle posted:

that's because the segment is real and it's 2018 people of course it's real

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

omgwhizzboyomg is my new favorite SBC character

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Donovan Trip posted:

I'm not owned!!! I'm not owned!!!!!!!!

lol

quote:

From there, John agreed to dress as a 15-year-old girl and Staver agreed to videotape the purported sting operation from inside a pinata.

Once at the Atlanta Mexican restaurant where the fake quinceanera sting was supposed to take place, no guests show up, but two purported Atlanta police department officers do, saying they had a report of suspicious activity.

As the interrogation by the police officers went on, Staver said he became convinced the situation was a setup.

“They had fake police badges,” he said.

quote:

Staver said he spoke with a lawyer to see if he had any recourse against the show’s portrayal of him, but was advised he could not because he had signed an agreement to do the taping and had been paid.

“It’s so one-sided and slanted to make conservative people look bad,” Staver said. “That’s not a spoof.”

Despite the suspicious aspects of the shoot, which had an adult man portraying a 15-year-old girl, Staver said there was actual Krav Maga instruction given and enough rational aspects to the shoot to keep him thinking it was legitimate until the fake sting operation.

mila kunis
Jun 10, 2011

Scrub-Niggurath posted:

omgwhizzboyomg is my new favorite SBC character

i didnt get what that was supposed to parody. weird youtubers?

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

mila kunis posted:

i didnt get what that was supposed to parody. weird youtubers?

yes

Prav
Oct 29, 2011

Knight posted:

The last episode is going to be SBC releasing a fake imitation of The Piss Tape which causes Trump to release the actual Piss Tape in an official White House tweet.

once trump hears that people want the piss tape, he will release it and he will be proud of it

Doktor Avalanche
Dec 30, 2008

etalian posted:

Staver said there was actual Krav Maga instruction given and enough rational aspects to the shoot to keep him thinking it was legitimate until the fake sting operation

lol all it took to get him into a quinceanera dress were some free krav maga lessons
SBC is a true artist

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

not a cult posted:

lol all it took to get him into a quinceanera dress were some free krav maga lessons
SBC is a true artist

It makes laugh all the people clutching you had from bland centrist media places like The Guardian.

I guess they would rather watch milquetoast Jimmy Kimmel or Trevor Noah style humor.

lol

quote:

Baron Cohen then asked the sheriff: "If Donald Trump calls you up after this and says, 'Sheriff Joe, I want to offer you an amazing blow job,' would you say yes?"

"I may have to say yes," Arpaio replied.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iz0TA9MWiJg

Jerry Manderbilt
May 31, 2012

No matter how much paperwork I process, it never goes away. It only increases.

god what owns is that SBC basically got all these people to be the thing they're scared of in women's bathrooms

roomforthetuna
Mar 22, 2005

I don't need to know anything about virii! My CUSTOM PROGRAM keeps me protected! It's not like they'll try to come in through the Internet or something!
Arpaio arguing about guns with a tiny plastic donut toy is hilarious.

Also getting the conservative guy to independently describe himself as "triggered" in an attempt to communicate with the bicycle character. A weak segment in general, but maybe worth it for that payoff.

roomforthetuna has issued a correction as of 01:27 on Aug 7, 2018

Jerry Manderbilt
May 31, 2012

No matter how much paperwork I process, it never goes away. It only increases.
also "donald trump has money but he doesn't act rich"

the hell is wrong with chuds that they think this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Clawtopsy
Dec 17, 2009

What a fascinatingly unusual cock. Now, allow me to show you my collection...
the children's book was killer

• Locked thread