Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Kins
Oct 2, 2004
Write what you know, I guess.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos
:nws: maybe? (no naughty pictures, somewhat naughty contents)

Vagina Beer Is Now For Sale—Made From The 'Essence Of Hot Underwear Models'

Byzantine
Sep 1, 2007

Can't taste worse than regular beer

Dienes
Nov 4, 2009

dee
doot doot dee
doot doot doot
doot doot dee
dee doot doot
doot doot dee
dee doot doot

College Slice

I want to know the overlap between guys interested in that beer and men that refuse to eat pussy because I imagine its either 100% or 0%.

Ellie Crabcakes
Feb 1, 2008

Stop emailing my boyfriend Gay Crungus

Probably complete bullshit.

GWBBQ
Jan 2, 2005

Peeny Cheez posted:

Probably complete bullshit.
Agreed. Established and newly cultured yeast strains for brewing are really picky about ideal conditions, and wild yeast/bacteria can gently caress up a batch easily. If the models were even involved rather than this being a publicity stunt, some creep used it as an excuse to molest underwear models and claim it was for science.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

I remember that they had a crowdfunded campaign for that years ago, It got read on the F Plus podcast.

I had hoped that was the last we'd hear of this.

Samuringa
Mar 27, 2017

Best advice I was ever given?

"Ticker, you'll be a lot happier once you stop caring about the opinions of a culture that is beneath you."

I learned my worth, learned the places and people that matter.

Opened my eyes.
https://twitter.com/chicagotribune/status/907237851556978690

Blue Footed Booby
Oct 4, 2006

got those happy feet

GWBBQ posted:

Agreed. Established and newly cultured yeast strains for brewing are really picky about ideal conditions, and wild yeast/bacteria can gently caress up a batch easily. If the models were even involved rather than this being a publicity stunt, some creep used it as an excuse to molest underwear models and claim it was for science.

You know people still make lambics and such, right?

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Domino fell on hard times after the movie?

Big Grunty Secret
Aug 28, 2007

Just one question, though. Is there a way to take off my pants?

When you roll 2 natural 20s in a row

Aleph Null
Jun 10, 2008

You look very stressed
Tortured By Flan

Scathach posted:

Well drat.

E: then again as soon as you pour it, at least it's obviously either milk or not-milk.

Why?

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

You know that thing where you sleep on your arm funny and when you wake up it's all numb? Yeah that's my whole world right now.

You can tell real milk from almond milk by color and consistency. It's completely different.

Sir Lemming
Jan 27, 2009

It's a piece of JUNK!
Uh not really. Unless it's homemade or something. It's definitely a bit thinner but it could easily pass for milk (especially skim milk) if you weren't tasting it.

I was definitely confused by the story at first because Blue Diamond is a nut company and as far as I know they don't produce anything made with actual milk. But then I realized they probably outsource the packaging process to some third party that puts all kinds of crap in cartons.

Sir Lemming has a new favorite as of 12:47 on Aug 7, 2018

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

https://twitter.com/artofserenawu/status/1026518920969117697

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

https://www.space.com/41390-rogue-brown-dwarf-auroras-magnetic-field.html

Hellstar Remina is on its way, we’re all doomed...

AKA Pseudonym
May 16, 2004

A dashing and sophisticated young man
Doctor Rope
https://twitter.com/AP/status/1026620962735902720

Proteus Jones
Feb 28, 2013

Holy poo poo. Somewhere a copy editor got its wings.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

https://twitter.com/realEDdoc/status/1026635760622034944

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Ellie Crabcakes
Feb 1, 2008

Stop emailing my boyfriend Gay Crungus

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009

Proteus Jones
Feb 28, 2013

“A Post editor was found dead with a huge grin just minutes after submitting the days newspaper to the press for printing. Coroner rules cause of death as Unimaginable Bliss”

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

I know birds live relatively long, but did she really qualify as “old” at the beginning of this spree?

RC and Moon Pie
May 5, 2011

The story behind the headline is one of my favorites as it was journalism in and of itself.

dirksteadfast
Oct 10, 2010

Costco samples do strange things to people. I’ve seen elderly Vietnamese shoppers practically climbing over each other for samples of tuna with mayo, only to see them all throw it out one aisle over because none of them actually like tuna with mayo.

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer
Elderly people in general tend to go crazy over free/cheap stuff and never use them. My grandparents have a million canned food items in their basement and tried to give my mom a bag full of ancient blankets the other day. They go on like a million trips a year and are relatively well off and aren’t horders but they go crazy for deals and samples

Take the plunge! Okay!
Feb 24, 2007

I own the Post’s book of their best front pages and it’s one of my most treasured possessions. The eighties were truly their magical era.

Sir Lemming
Jan 27, 2009

It's a piece of JUNK!

The photo is what gets me. (In the actual article, that photo is from a thumbnail image for an unrelated video about dog-friendly restaurants/bars.)

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.
That's obviously a dog drowning its sorrows.

Useless
Sep 13, 2003
I'm keeping three or four fingers crossed you get a buick up the ass before the night is over.

Ghost Leviathan posted:

That's obviously a dog drowning its sorrows.

"It's so hard being a pet in this large US city"

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something
Nobody knows, the kibble I've seen.
Nobody knows my marrow-chews.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Proteus Jones
Feb 28, 2013

I..

Wow

:stare:

Darth Walrus
Feb 13, 2012

I assume this happened in Australia?

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Darth Walrus posted:

I assume this happened in Australia?

New Taipei!

https://soranews24.com/2013/10/06/man-making-ramen-in-speedo-while-gaming-suddenly-receives-20-rockets-to-the-groin/

quote:

The 32-year-old man was acting out the scene described above at his home at around 10:00 in the morning. Wanting to enjoy some tasty ramen, Mr. Ye brought a portable stove to the room in which he was playing games.

However, as he fired up his stove, its heat came into contact with a box of fireworks lying nearby and set them off. In total 20 rockets were fired, all of which hit Mr. Ye square in the crotch. The impromptu fireworks show also generated loud bangs on four separate occasions.

It was these sounds that alerted neighbors to call the fire department. When the emergency workers opened the door to Mr. Ye’s room they could vaguely see him through a cloud of smoke, wearing a Speedo, on all fours, legs spread, and yelling “Owwwww!!!”

Mr. Ye later described his ordeal to the media saying all the fireworks seemed to fly as if they somehow intended to hit him in his banana hammock. His only defense was to flail his feet wildly in a desperate attempt to block one or two. When the incident hit the media, an outpouring of support came across the internet from other guys typing with their legs crossed tightly.

Volcott
Mar 30, 2010

People paying American dollars to let other people know they didn't agree with someone's position on something is the lifeblood of these forums.
Man Who Ran Out of Gas Waved Axes for Attention: Police

https://www.nbcconnecticut.com/news/local/Man-Who-Ran-Out-of-Gas-Waved-Axes-for-Attention-Police-490479331.html

Intoluene
Jul 6, 2011

Activating self-destruct sequence!
Fun Shoe

Natural 1 in action

GrandpaPants
Feb 13, 2006

Free to roam the heavens in man's noble quest to investigate the weirdness of the universe!

Intoluene posted:

Natural 1 in action

I dunno, it sounds like all the rockets rolled a nat 20.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

That's rolling a '1' with an exploding die rule.