Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

HEY NONG MAN posted:

40 hours a week and a union. :blastu:

I wish on the union part, my company would keel-haul me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Proteus Jones
Feb 28, 2013

cyberbug posted:

Oh. Just realized that getting the right tool for the job would, like, cost money

Now *that's* cooking with OSHA!

TROIKA CURES GREEK
Jun 30, 2015

by R. Guyovich

Subjunctive posted:

Very good finding of the extended remix of people getting killed for showing up at their subsistence employment. Many hearty claps.

Please don't cry.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
Well, I mean, it did kill 24 people. So you can laugh about that if you want to, anyways.

vanity slug
Jul 20, 2010

lol if you are upset about death in the osha thread

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

Jeoh posted:

lol if you are upset about death in the osha thread

This is the thread in which people catch 3 days for posting videos of people getting bruises.

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?
https://twitter.com/oldpicsarchive/status/1026572129876234240?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fforums.somethingawful.com%2F

Mistle
Oct 11, 2005

Eckot's comic relief cousin from out of town
Grimey Drawer

cyberbug posted:

What the poo poo? They haven't heard of valve keys?

Oh. Just realized that getting the right tool for the job would, like, cost money

Nah, because some asshat will lose his, then borrow someone else's, and lose that one, and now you paid X amount of monies for something as easy to lose as a pen, and they still have to resort to wrenches.

Also, they're supposed to have a valve wheel on them, if the piece that fell on the table is any indication. The "right tool" is the one who actually tightens the wheels on with a screwdriver :colbert:

Subjunctive posted:

This is the thread in which people catch 3 days for posting videos of people getting bruises.

Yeah, for posting not-OSHA clickbait viral content.
The secret ingredient is people not being safe at work :ssh:

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Nap Ghost

what is that statue doing to itself

Private Speech
Mar 30, 2011

I HAVE EVEN MORE WORTHLESS BEANIE BABIES IN MY COLLECTION THAN I HAVE WORTHLESS POSTS IN THE BEANIE BABY THREAD YET I STILL HAVE THE TEMERITY TO CRITICIZE OTHERS' COLLECTIONS

IF YOU SEE ME TALKING ABOUT BEANIE BABIES, PLEASE TELL ME TO

EAT. SHIT.

Subjunctive posted:

It doesn't show anything that the gif didn't, and while intellectually you might suppose there's some dead people in there somewhere (though I did not care to look it up), it's not any worse about it than any other video of a major distant explosion.

More people died in the tianjin explosions, including actually on film in clips posted in the thread

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
https://i.imgur.com/WKQ47MS.mp4

Starman Super DX
Oct 17, 2011

This title text is surprisingly sturdy.

Kith posted:

https://i.imgur.com/jLwmlP1.mp4

Fireworks factory in Mexico exploded.

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!

Mozi posted:

what is that statue doing to itself

Guys with no hard hats, or other safety looking gear, standing in large excavation that has no shoring.
Also, guy standing on top of statue with no fall protection poo poo.
Or if you were being sarcastic, then..... Ummmm..... Carry on.

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin
Cross postin'

You just know they've done this a thousand times before, and the guy at the back is really enjoying the fact that it's his turn to be the counterweight today.

Ornamental Dingbat
Feb 26, 2007

I always liked the red borders on this gif because it looks like every first-person shooter when your health drops below 15%.

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal

Ornamental Dingbat posted:

I always liked the red borders on this gif because it looks like every first-person shooter when your health drops below 15%.

So just push that truck behind a waist-high rock and it’ll grow a new engine in seconds?

Spatial
Nov 15, 2007

Memento posted:

You just know they've done this a thousand times before, and the guy at the back is really enjoying the fact that it's his turn to be the counterweight today.
Definitely an rear end man

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
So much stupid.

https://i.imgur.com/iXG9nuw.mp4

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

a rollercoaster of dumb emotions

mllaneza
Apr 28, 2007

Veteran, Bermuda Triangle Expeditionary Force, 1993-1952

Fractals_Explained.mp4

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

Well thank god the gascan didn't explode, that could have really gotten out of hand

Hedenius
Aug 23, 2007
Well, that was incredibly dumb but it went better then I thought... Ah, there we go.

Brazilianpeanutwar
Aug 27, 2015

Spent my walletfull, on a jpeg, desolate, will croberts make a whale of me yet?

Mozi posted:

Well, I mean, it did kill 24 people. So you can laugh about that if you want to, anyways.

Uhhh excuse me but i don't see any shoes flying off :smuggo:

Don't Ask
Nov 28, 2002

Two dead and up to 70 injured after truck explodes near airport in Italy

Looks like the truck carrying the boom didn't even try to brake until the last second or so.

https://twitter.com/GenFarina/status/1026441641199067138/photo/1

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Nap Ghost

wesleywillis posted:

Guys with no hard hats, or other safety looking gear, standing in large excavation that has no shoring.
Also, guy standing on top of statue with no fall protection poo poo.
Or if you were being sarcastic, then..... Ummmm..... Carry on.

no i was looking at the statue's suspiciously placed hands

null_pointer
Nov 9, 2004

Center in, pull back. Stop. Track 45 right. Stop. Center and stop.

My #bologna has a first name /
It's SCREEEEEEECH CRASH BOOM AAAAAAAA DIO MIO

Mr. Apollo
Nov 8, 2000

Iron Chef Ramen
Sep 15, 2007

HA HA! YOU HAVE CHOSEN POORLY!

I love the dude trying to blow out a gascan fire.

EvilJoven
Mar 18, 2005

NOBODY,IN THE HISTORY OF EVER, HAS ASKED OR CARED WHAT CANADA THINKS. YOU ARE NOT A COUNTRY. YOUR MONEY HAS THE QUEEN OF ENGLAND ON IT. IF YOU DIG AROUND IN YOUR BACKYARD, NATIVE SKELETONS WOULD EXPLODE OUT OF YOUR LAWN LIKE THE END OF POLTERGEIST. CANADA IS SO POLITE, EH?
Fun Shoe
Is that Russia or Northern Ontario? Being from the latter it wouldn't surprise me either way.

Zipperelli.
Apr 3, 2011

Nap Ghost

:randstare:

I'm getting anxious just looking at this.

null_pointer
Nov 9, 2004

I know that I ask this frequently, but does anyone know if the idiot blowing out the gascan ended up horrifically burned? I don't want to share a gruesome trip to the burn ward.

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Better Call Saul last night had Mike lecturing a warehouse working on making his team wear lift belts and gloves. So I guess that's a nice OSHA?

FCKGW
May 21, 2006

Iron Chef Ramen posted:

I love the dude trying to blow out a gascan fire.

I liked the lady at the end with two different shoes on

SelenicMartian
Sep 14, 2013

Sometimes it's not the bomb that's retarded.

Is asbestos going to become safe in the US now?

RabbitWizard
Oct 21, 2008

Muldoon

null_pointer posted:

I know that I ask this frequently, but does anyone know if the idiot blowing out the gascan ended up horrifically burned? I don't want to share a gruesome trip to the burn ward.
You mean the one who doused his face in burning gas? That you see burning for 2 seconds? Hmmmm, I wonder. I hope some info will turn up.

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

https://i.imgur.com/sxb9Rm2.mp4

how do you say fuuuuuuuuuuuck fuckfuckfuckfuckfuck in russian?

spog
Aug 7, 2004

It's your own bloody fault.

Powershift posted:

How do you say 'wait if we had only known that small housebricks could stop a Russian tank invasion, then the Eastern Front would have been a different story' in German?

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

spog posted:

How do you say 'wait if we had only known that small housebricks could stop a Russian tank invasion, then the Eastern Front would have been a different story' in German?

They just have to leave it in neutral!

null_pointer
Nov 9, 2004

RabbitWizard posted:

You mean the one who doused his face in burning gas? That you see burning for 2 seconds? Hmmmm, I wonder. I hope some info will turn up.

You would be amazed at how often I ask this and get the full backstory.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Don't Ask
Nov 28, 2002

Powershift posted:

https://i.imgur.com/sxb9Rm2.mp4

You're supposed to throw the bricks inside the tracks so that they'll wedge against the wheels, дураки!