Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sodium Chloride
Jan 1, 2008

Finally did that stupid armour quest with classic Hector, Eliwood, Lyn and their new friend Black Knight.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheKingofSprings
Oct 9, 2012

Gluten Freeman posted:

+atk or +spd, -hp or -def

Ok now if I have a +atk and +spd Lyn which one am I gonna regret forever less if I merge hem

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)
Theres like two bow lyns

I would go for spd+ imo

Centzon Totochtin
Jan 2, 2009
If it's horse Lyn, I'd go +Spd if you plan on keeping her default bow and +Atk if you want to use brave bow

SL the Pyro
Jun 16, 2013

My soul cries out
with the desire to
FRACTURE
your puny spine.

what do you mean that hotkey disappeared

https://twitter.com/FE_Heroes_JP/status/1026664224771198977

ApplesandOranges
Jun 22, 2012

Thankee kindly.
Man the left guy has to be Ryoma, right?

cheetah7071
Oct 20, 2010

honk honk
College Slice
It's Ryoma and Xander for sure, so half the banner skippable already

Andrast
Apr 21, 2010

cheetah7071 posted:

half the banner skippable already

ApplesandOranges
Jun 22, 2012

Thankee kindly.
Is this the first time the silhouette have been all male?

Could this be the fabled male majority seasonal banner?

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!
cross over event with dragon ball z

Centzon Totochtin
Jan 2, 2009
It's going to be their least successful banner ever and they're never going to release a male character again outside of GHBs

rannum
Nov 3, 2012

honestly i kind of want this to be all fates because if its still dance-based then we could have gotten something like Dancer Arthur, who is constantly tripping over himself

SL the Pyro
Jun 16, 2013

My soul cries out
with the desire to
FRACTURE
your puny spine.

what do you mean that hotkey disappeared
I can't see it being Xander because we already have a Summer Xander.

Ryoma is a distinct possibility though.

Andrast
Apr 21, 2010

It’s great if the banner is very skippable because I need to save my orbs

Argent Cinereus
Feb 25, 2013
Looks like the one on the right (or the one on the left, can't quite tell which arm goes to who) is holding some sort of ping pong paddle.

Or a skillet. So, either some sort of final summer banner or chef banner. It's a long shot, but if it's the latter, I'm in.

Centzon Totochtin
Jan 2, 2009
The handle is really thin, I think it's a fan

TheKingofSprings
Oct 9, 2012
I’ve heard a hot spring or festival banner.

My guesses are Ryoma, Xander, FCorn and Selkie

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
Yesss, Yukata banner.

Boring choices for characters but Im a MASSIVE WEEABOO

THE FUCKING MOON
Jan 19, 2008

TheKingofSprings posted:

If Selkies on it i guess ill pull for her, but otherwise eh.

Metis of the Chat Thread
Aug 1, 2014

Someone's alternate theory to Xander for figure on the right: https://www.reddit.com/r/FireEmblemHeroes/comments/958jwz/i_dont_think_itll_be_xander_crosses_fingers/

I still think it looks more like Xander, but festival Minerva would be cool

Andrast
Apr 21, 2010

TheKingofSprings posted:

Stop it this is supposed to be skippable banner.

Also adding Selkie before real beast units are introduced would be a dick move

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
I dont want a Yutaka Xander because they will never top Spring Xander so why even try

Metis of the Chat Thread
Aug 1, 2014

i would bet $100 that they add a seasonal version of a beast character with a normal weapon before they add actual beast units to this game

Andrast
Apr 21, 2010

Gluten Freeman posted:

i would bet $100 that they add a seasonal version of a beast character with a normal weapon before they add actual beast units to this game

Probably. It’s still a dick move though!

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!
yeah again i find that i'm 24x boost short. they need to give three more lances to account for players who can't be awake for the start of every round of GC.

cheetah7071
Oct 20, 2010

honk honk
College Slice

The White Dragon posted:

yeah again i find that i'm 24x boost short. they need to give three more lances to account for players who can't be awake for the start of every round of GC.

I have eight extra lances after hitting 25, so I guess the solution is to earn more points per lance?

Andrast
Apr 21, 2010

The White Dragon posted:

What does being on the start have to do with your score?

ApplesandOranges
Jun 22, 2012

Thankee kindly.

Andrast posted:

What does being on the start have to do with your score?

Maximizing use of lances means spending them as soon as possible to allow them time to replenish.

rannum
Nov 3, 2012

cheetah7071 posted:

I have eight extra lances after hitting 25, so I guess the solution is to earn more points per lance?

once i realized i could reliably get 20 kills + take all non-home bases on infernal one and get 8000 points things proceeded pretty nicely

BlackPersona
Oct 21, 2012

God, it's the shittiest feeling when you're using a lance to try to KO an area only for it to be KO'd by another ally on your team so that the points you just earned can't affect the map in any way.

It's even shittier when that happens on your last three lances, so you effectively didn't do anything productive for your army other than just boost your own points.

Andrast
Apr 21, 2010

My team hosed up and spent their lances in round 21 for some reason and are now getting owned everywhere

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

Andrast posted:

My team hosed up and spent their lances in round 21 for some reason and are now getting owned everywhere

my team ceded too much inland territory in r21 so what should've been a six-area front is now like 16 contested tiles

Centzon Totochtin
Jan 2, 2009
My team appears to be asleep but at least I'm rank 1

Hyper Inferno
Jun 11, 2015
Team Anna on realm 12825 has 12 knockouts. The top scorer on the team has 273k points. I'm at 6th with 212k.

Elephant Parade
Jan 20, 2018

Sharena of #12448 is down to five spaces and we'll likely lose two of them. Then again, I got 12+ territories the first two rounds despite doing basically nothing, so this is pretty much karma.

Akett
Aug 6, 2012

I got to the final round at like a half hour into it and most of the map was knocked out. I've fought, not to win, but to blow my spears. I've got three left and there's four personal reward tiers left, which include two orbs and two spears.

Anyone who tells you that only the last round matters is trying to get you stuck unable to get all your poo poo.

Akett fucked around with this message at 07:41 on Aug 7, 2018

Shinji117
Jul 14, 2013
12502 is a complete grindlock with every single area being knocked out by one team or another. Which means my second place score on team Sharena is safe (cause no-one can fight), but I didn’t get to use my last lance refresh.

Edit: wait, no it’s technically only Sharena that’s locked, Anna and Al have a couple holdouts against each other on the far side of the map.

Onmi
Jul 12, 2013

If someone says it one more time I'm having Florina show up as a corpse. I'm not even kidding, I was pissed off with people doing that shit back in 2010, and I'm not dealing with it now in 2016.
Okay I know I talked about people not saving lances for the last round. But in my defense I'm at my graduation.

blizzardvizard
Sep 12, 2012

Shhh... don't wake up the sleeping lion :3:

Rank 7/1/8 for the three rounds, could've gotten one more top 3 if I didn't forget to complete all the GC quests, maybe

Now that GC is over game is back to being dead for me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Andrast
Apr 21, 2010

Got a free Hardin :toot: