Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Truga
May 4, 2014
Lipstick Apathy

Jose posted:

Corbyn and arsenal player hector bellerin were having a conversation and piers morgan tried to join in so they both switched to spanish to continue without him

lmao that owns

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Martout
Aug 8, 2007

None so deprived
well Corbyn is a human so it's easier for him to understand and differentiate between sports teams than for Cameron

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

Jose posted:

Corbyn and arsenal player hector bellerin were having a conversation and piers morgan tried to join in so they both switched to spanish to continue without him

This is still one of the greatest politician stories ever.

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

Jose posted:

Genuinely don't know how anyone could oppose Corbyn after this

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band
https://twitter.com/jeremycorbyn/status/910079079491231744

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

a Brit with even a smidge of an understanding of a foreign language isn’t a true Brit

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost
So how's your Brexit going? Still good?

Gum
Mar 9, 2008

oho, a rapist
time to try this puppy out

Zeroisanumber posted:

So how's your Brexit going? Still good?

the government has assured us that the free market will handle the expected food shortages

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

Gum posted:

the government has assured us that the free market will handle the expected food shortages

Well that's just super.

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
https://twitter.com/BigCigTanners/status/1025827375731417090

Communist Thoughts
Jan 7, 2008

Our war against free speech cannot end until we silence this bronze beast!

Gum posted:

to be fair they are correct

the free market will make out like bandits if they're clever

Whorelord
May 1, 2013

Jump into the well...

Ireland sent Germany condolences after Hitler killed himself lol

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
https://twitter.com/alexnunns/statu...ingawful.com%2F

Preston Waters
May 21, 2010

by VideoGames

Whorelord posted:

i refuse to believe this.

there's no way this happened :stare:

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

BarronsArtGallery posted:

No less than Eamon de Valera himself.

TomViolence
Feb 19, 2013

PLEASE ASK ABOUT MY 80,000 WORD WALLACE AND GROMIT SLASH FICTION. PLEASE.

It's history's greatest tragedy imo that they shot Connolly after the rising but let De Valera hang about and stink up the place like a foul, patriarchal miasma right up till 1975.

TomViolence has issued a correction as of 06:27 on Aug 6, 2018

General China
Aug 19, 2012

by Smythe

Whorelord posted:

Along with Spain and Portugal.

gently caress the pope

Truga
May 4, 2014
Lipstick Apathy

beautiful

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
hrm if i were england during the war i'd do the same thing. i mean have a giant EIRE sign so the luftwaffe would go bomb ireland

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

Truga posted:

beautiful

it was brought up in the UKMT that apparently he's not even jewish despite acting like their spokesman

Fans
Jun 27, 2013

A reptile dysfunction
He’s actually joined and left the Jewish Faith several times and while he’s never actually been to a Synagogue he still considers himself the ultimate expert on it.

A Buttery Pastry
Sep 4, 2011

Delicious and Informative!
:3:

Fans posted:

He’s actually joined and left the Jewish Faith several times and while he’s never actually been to a Synagogue he still considers himself the ultimate expert on it.
Existing between the extremes of being in the Jewish Faith and not, he's the most qualified to have a rational and unbiased opinion on everything relating to Judaism.

Truga
May 4, 2014
Lipstick Apathy
i'm just going to imagine and believe he's a big israel fanboy but every time he joins a local jew group they don't see eye to eye re: apartheid in israel so he quits :v:

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

Truga posted:

i'm just going to imagine and believe he's a big israel fanboy but every time he joins a local jew group they don't see eye to eye re: apartheid in israel so he quits :v:

I'm hoping this is a reference to him having lost an eye in a bar fight but am not 100% sure so will just state it out loud.

Pound_Coin
Feb 5, 2004
£

BrutalistMcDonalds posted:

hrm if i were england during the war i'd do the same thing. i mean have a giant EIRE sign so the luftwaffe would go bomb ireland

Do you honestly think we didn't?

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747
Countdown to a op-ed about how a prominent UKIP figure defending Corbyn proves he is an anti-semite

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747

Pound_Coin posted:

Do you honestly think we didn't?

Hitler probably had a lot of respect for Cromwell's handling of untermensch

Fans
Jun 27, 2013

A reptile dysfunction
Israel itself has tons of endorsements from the far right who love the whole ethnic cleansing vibe it has but I guess those don’t count for reasons

Irony Be My Shield
Jul 29, 2012

It also actively supports those same groups financially.

Frijolero
Jan 24, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
I think you'll find that leftists are the real racists.

Whorelord
May 1, 2013

Jump into the well...

BarronsArtGallery posted:

turns out a backwards conservative catholic state is bad

Astrochicken
Aug 13, 2007

So you better go back to your bars, your temples
Your massage parlors!

Byolante posted:

Countdown to a op-ed about how a prominent UKIP figure defending Corbyn proves he is an anti-semite

Follow dan hodges on twitter and count to 20.

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author

Gum posted:

Nonsense, look at this heavy-handed approach to regulating the post-Brexit food supply:

https://twitter.com/Freja_Petersen/status/1026542135833550851?s=20

General China
Aug 19, 2012

by Smythe

Byolante posted:

Hitler probably had a lot of respect for Cromwell's handling of untermensch

Cromwell was God’s Englishman

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

twoday posted:

Nonsense, look at this heavy-handed approach to regulating the post-Brexit food supply:

https://twitter.com/Freja_Petersen/status/1026542135833550851?s=20

but I like kfc

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

Jel Shaker posted:

but I like kfc

One of our most popular exports. From what I'm told only us and the South Koreans can make proper fried chicken, which must be a case of stunning cultural blindness because making good fried chicken isn't hard.

I mean, yes, there are probably 1000 cases a year of some boob burning his house down while trying to fry a chicken in his kitchen, but other than that it's real basic.

ContinuityNewTimes
Dec 30, 2010

Я выдуман напрочь

Zeroisanumber posted:

One of our most popular exports. From what I'm told only us and the South Koreans can make proper fried chicken, which must be a case of stunning cultural blindness because making good fried chicken isn't hard.

I mean, yes, there are probably 1000 cases a year of some boob burning his house down while trying to fry a chicken in his kitchen, but other than that it's real basic.

Pizza Pan in acomb does good fried chicken

DesperateDan
Dec 10, 2005

Where's my cow?

Is that my cow?

No it isn't, but it still tramples my bloody lavender.
Kfc are capable of a very good fried chicken but theres a lot of variation between individual restraunts in quality due to how well the procedures are followed, thanks for listening and god bless

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Zeroisanumber posted:

if you fukken cut the thing befor ya cook it its even easier fam omfg

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

DesperateDan posted:

Kfc are capable of a very good fried chicken but theres a lot of variation between individual restraunts in quality due to how well the procedures are followed, thanks for listening and god bless

t8er wedges in saigon was a special treat Kevon Gidley & Lol Corm