Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dungeon Ecology

my entire body is ripped. every part of me is just jacked

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DragQueenofAngmar

You shall not pass!
make sure to use proper form. dont deathgrip ur calves

Manifisto

n'awlins spider who faithfully sets out webs near cafe du monde every morning hoping to ensnare an errant funnel cake for sustenance

a beignet will do in a pinch

wearing a lampshade

Oh hey, cool bike. I have one too. Not cool like yours... let me guess - Harley? Ha ha yeah, I mean I do know my bikes but, I'll be honest - it says there right on the side. Mine says CCM, it means "cool cycle man".

DragQueenofAngmar

You shall not pass!

Manifisto posted:

n'awlins spider who faithfully sets out webs near cafe du monde every morning hoping to ensnare an errant funnel cake for sustenance

a beignet will do in a pinch

u take that right back my man, i will fight u, a beignet is superior to funnels cakes in all circumstances

Manifisto

DragQueenofAngmar posted:

u take that right back my man, i will fight u, a beignet is superior to funnels cakes in all circumstances

tell it to the spider

also bring it some coffee with chicory while you're at it, it's been asking for that

DragQueenofAngmar

You shall not pass!

Manifisto posted:

tell it to the spider

also bring it some coffee with chicory while you're at it, it's been asking for that

i am mollified by the spiders good coffee opinions :)

Mummy Napkin
Does a white collar/professional billy goat prefer to be addressed as a William goat?

Cubone

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
please, Bill Goat was my father

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle
Time After Wake - 10 Minutes

I'm going to have a good day today. I'm going to get so much done.

TAW - 1 Hour

*picks up floss eagerly, pauses, puts down floss*

TAW - 3 Hours

God I envy badgers. I'd kill a man to be snuggled up in a burrow right now

TAW - 3.5 Hours

Can I get a pizza delivered to work? Do they do that?

KingBomber69

by VideoGames
A priest walks into a bar... Giraffe walks up to a hippo... Walrus goes GWAR (me)

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Dungeon Ecology

why the long dick?

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Q: What do you call someone who washes out of NASA's space program?

A: An astroNOT!

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle
Four score and seven years ago our forefathers brought forth on this continent a new....

BEAT

*house music starts*

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle
*throbbing bass*

We have nothing to fear but butt

In the heat of the night

*throbbing bass*

In the heat of the night

got any sevens

by Cyrano4747

Splatmaster posted:

Q: What do you call someone who washes out of NASA's space program?

A: An astroNOT!

lolll

----------------

Twenty Four

ShinyBirdTeeth posted:

Four score and seven years ago our forefathers brought forth on this continent a new....

BEAT

*house music starts*

ShinyBirdTeeth posted:

*throbbing bass*

In the heat of the night

*throbbing bass*

In the heat of the night

lol

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle
Comedian walks on to stage, taps microphone, and says, "Sometimes I want to cry."
*crowd nods, opens candy*
"But sometimes I don't."
*crowd cheering, clapping*
"I do some stupid stuff and that's not great"
*barely holding it in*
"But I also do some OK stuff too"
*losing their loving minds*

got any sevens

by Cyrano4747
a 'meta' indie band that has their dad on stage shaking his head because he doesnt understand hip music

----------------

Jolo

ive been playing with magnuts tying to change the wold as we know it

Big reveal in Star Wars Ep IX: Oh Brother, There's Another?

Kylo Stimpy

~~~ byob summer 2020 ~~~ sig responsibly ~~~ i hope you enjoy my sig ~~~ please dont kangaroo jack what you cant kangaroo give back. ~~~

Jolo

He was trained by Duke Groundwalker.

~~~ byob summer 2020 ~~~ sig responsibly ~~~ i hope you enjoy my sig ~~~ please dont kangaroo jack what you cant kangaroo give back. ~~~

TheShrike

You mechs may have copper wiring to re-route your fear of pain, but I've got nerves of steel.
korra the explorer

Dungeon Ecology

*pacing nervously before job interview*

"if the scatman can do it; so can you"

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle
sitting six inches away from a screen fourteen feet tall and thirty feet wide, "Better hunch over and get a closer look."

Jolo

A Nightmare on Elm Street inspired cover of Billy Ocean's "Get Outta My Dreams, Get Into My Car"

Get outta my dreams
Turn into a car
Get outta my dreams
(Trap my friends in the back seat baby)
Turn into a car
(Beep Beep, yeah)
Get outta my mind
Get in to my life
(Ooooooh)
Oh I said hey (Freddy) you (Kruger)
Turn into a car

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S4AhTjaaDJE

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle
I got a hand lotion, because I'm tired of having lizard skin. It's not like I'm out welding or farming...sticking my hands in leather tanning acid. Is that how they make leather? Acid? Point is, I am not the prime candidate for rough skin, but despite my cave gremlin life style I have the mitts of a Norwegian oil worker.

So I bought the most aggressive lotion they sell. I didn't know lotion came in grades, but it does: There are a lot of them and the stakes are high.

I settled on something called Ultimate Grade Hand Treatment. I think if you put this on your boots they turn back into orphans; That's how good it is it turns back the clock.

What I want to know is, what knob is getting turned down at the hand cream laboratory that makes this Ultimate Grade. Is there some dude in like a hazmat suit dropping poo poo in the hand cream vat and his manager is like, "No, Tom, no more. That's the Ultimate Grade."

Do they have meltdowns there? If Tom puts in four drops of koala tears or whatever instead of three, do they have to evacuate?

Cause they are really throwing down the verbiage: "Ultimate Grade Hand Treament. This is the most powerful hand cream solution on the market."

Most powerful. You can't look at this directly, you have to wear those solar eclipse glasses. That's how powerful this two dollar tube of oil is.

ghost emoji

oooOooOOOooh

Dungeon Ecology posted:

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
The contents of this post and any attachments are intended solely for the addressee(s) and may contain confidential and/or privileged information and may be legally protected from disclosure. The information is intended to be for the use of the individual or entity designated above. If you are not the intended recipient of this post, please notify the sender immediately, and delete the post and any attachments. Any disclosure, reproduction, distribution or other use of this post or any attachments by an individual or entity other than the intended recipient is prohibited.

Abugadu

1st Sgt. Matthews and the men have Procured for me a cummerbund from a traveling gypsy, who screeched Victory shall come at a Terrible price. i am Honored.

Dungeon Ecology posted:

please make a thread of this

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

Jolo posted:

A Nightmare on Elm Street inspired cover of Billy Ocean's "Get Outta My Dreams, Get Into My Car"

Get outta my dreams
Turn into a car
Get outta my dreams
(Trap my friends in the back seat baby)
Turn into a car
(Beep Beep, yeah)
Get outta my mind
Get in to my life
(Ooooooh)
Oh I said hey (Freddy) you (Kruger)
Turn into a car

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S4AhTjaaDJE

Still waiting for the group Loverboy to do a tribute to Billy Ocean to pay it forward

Jolo

Splatmaster posted:

Still waiting for the group Loverboy to do a tribute to Billy Ocean to pay it forward

Can you elaborate? I'm having trouble figuring out where you're going with this. Also, while it's just you and me talking, I think you're the greatest. :tipshat:

I sung this at a coworker yesterday and she asked if I made the whole thing up.... She had never heard the Billy Ocean song. I knew she grew up in a very religious home, but dang, no Billy Ocean? No Caribbean Queen? Dang.

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle
Euphemisms for things that don't actually need euphemisms

Those colorful birds you know *whispers* peaweiners

got any sevens

by Cyrano4747
how many birds have naughty bits words in their name. titmouse, cockatiel, who were these horny birders naming everything?

----------------

Dungeon Ecology

got any sevens posted:

how many birds have naughty bits words in their name. titmouse, cockatiel, who were these horny birders naming everything?

sexy bird names thread. do it

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle
Taping construction paper leaves over all the naught paintings.

But also taping construction paper wing wangs on all the boring paintings.

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle
If you don't have your own office are you just a cubicler?

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle
Did they ever get that wallet in El Segundo?

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Hiding a sound device to play the Jeopardy theme music at Rodin's the Thinker statue

Cubone

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
havign a Beautiful Mind breakdown because I tried to picture a ninja turtle doing sit-ups

rump buttman

I just wish I had time for one more bowl of chili

Bitches of Pinterest

*corgi’s page full of anti cedar chip advocacy to expose big lumbers conspiracy to keep cedar chips research related to puppy autism rates studies subdued *

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ghost emoji

oooOooOOOooh
visiting a fortune teller that just plays MASH

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
The contents of this post and any attachments are intended solely for the addressee(s) and may contain confidential and/or privileged information and may be legally protected from disclosure. The information is intended to be for the use of the individual or entity designated above. If you are not the intended recipient of this post, please notify the sender immediately, and delete the post and any attachments. Any disclosure, reproduction, distribution or other use of this post or any attachments by an individual or entity other than the intended recipient is prohibited.