Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bananasaurus Rex
Mar 19, 2009

Nonsense posted:

Cohn calling it for the R's in OH-12

yeah the 34% still report from delaware will give him the win

oh well, but now at least we get a smug trump tweet red wave! lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Sheng-Ji Yang posted:

and libs are goign to be mad at the green party voters for voting for the better candidate lol

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

Schuette at some Macomb Republican function last winter. Steve Bannon is sitting next to him.

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Rubber Tucky posted:

congrats to everyone in the green party for being the biggest dumbshits ever

green votes dont matter, those people wouldve just stayed home otherwise

they only vote to make themselves feel better, they dont care about actually changing anything

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Excelzior posted:

gently caress any state with more than 2 vowels in its name

:thunk:

Modus Pwnens
Dec 29, 2004

Sheng-Ji Yang posted:

I first decided to run for Congress in 2015 when I became truly ashamed and disgusted that this evil man and the Speaker of the House, John Boehner, was actually representing the good people of Ohio in the United States House of Representatives in Washington. My original goal was to unseat John Boehner by running against him as a Green Party candidate for the United States House of Representatives. Soon after I made that decision, John Boehner bailed out on the good people of Ohio and quit his job, leaving his seat in the United States House of Representatives unfilled and his constituents in his voting district without any representation in the U.S. House whatsoever. This changed my perspective on how I can best represent and serve the people in my community and the surrounding area where I live. Then I gave some serious consideration to the fact that my Congressman, another evil and corporate owned Republican politician named Pat Tiberi, supports and has voted to fast-track the passage of the Trans-Pacific Partnership agreement, and he is still in the U.S. House today. So I decided to unseat Pat Tiberi by running for Congress in Ohio’s 12th Congressional District, where I have been a longtime resident, and that is exactly what I did in 2016 when I was a Green Party candidate for the United States House of Representatives in Ohio’s 12th Congressional district.

In January of 2018, Mr. Pat Tiberi also bailed out on the good people of Ohio and quit his job as our U.S. Representative to Congress and has taken a job as a corporate lobbyist with the Ohio Business Roundtable. Today, my view of Congress is that it is nothing more than a den of thieves that is made up of mostly corrupt, corporate owned Democratic and Republican politicians who have failed to represent their constituents who voted them into the offices that they hold and have completely perverted the Constitution of the United States with corporate cash. In my view, the Democratic and Republican parties no longer represent the American people. They only represent the very same multinational corporations that OWN both political parties today, and this is why I often refer the Democratic Party and the Republican Party as the Democratic-Republican Duopoly Oligarchy Party. Some of the multinational corporations that own the Democratic-Republican Duopoly Oligarchy Party are corporations like Walmart, where Hillary Clinton was on the Board of Directors at Walmart just prior to when Bill Clinton signed NAFTA into law in 1993, which has since caused the closure of many thousands of manufacturing firms, large and small all across America, and shipped millions of good paying American jobs off to foreign nations where slavery is still legal today. Sadly, NAFTA has clearly created an environment where the American workforce has been forced to compete with a slave-based workforce in foreign nations that is paid pennies a day for their labor. This is truly shameful!

Other multinational corporations that own the Democratic-Republican Duopoly Party cabal are military industrial contractors, like Lockheed Martin, Northrup Grumman, Boeing, General Electric and others that get BILLIONS of OUR tax dollars each year to finance and manufacture the weapons of war. Other examples include multinational oil corporations like BP, Shell and Exxon Mobil, that get BILLIONS of petrodollars when they go in and steal the oil and the gas from the innocent victims of the sovereign nations that the United States occupies. These are clearly some of the motives behind the many ugly wars that our out of control American government is in the business of creating today, in order to increase the corporate profits of the multinational corporations that own the Democratic-Republican Duopoly Party cabal, and because of this I am now truly ashamed of what America has become.

These are just some of the reasons that are responsible for driving me to run for Congress today, and I want to do this so that someone can finally go to Washington to actually represent the good people of Ohio’s 12th Congressional District and give them a voice in our out of control government by passing some new Green legislation that will actually benefit THE AMERICAN PEOPLE, instead of the same, old legislation that only helps to increase the corporate profits of the multinational corporations that own the corrupt, corporate-capitalist and corporate owned Democratic-Republican Duopoly Oligarchy Party cabal of evil and greed and wars for oil that is driving our country off the road and deep into the ditch of fascism, oligarchy and plutocracy and onto the path to World War III.

This is my plan and I’m sticking to it.

manchkin 2020

:yeah:

Bananasaurus Rex
Mar 19, 2009
oh just updated and yeah rip o'connor 700 votes down

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

:rip:

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Bananasaurus Rex posted:

oh just updated and yeah rip o'connor 700 votes down

don't worry, they always call florida late

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

Sir Tonk posted:

green votes dont matter, those people wouldve just stayed home otherwise

they only vote to make themselves feel better, they dont care about actually changing anything

yeah this

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Bananasaurus Rex posted:

yeah the 34% still report from delaware will give him the win

oh well, but now at least we get a smug trump tweet red wave! lol

Blue wave was always tenuous and ephemeral and this loss is gonna be where it shatters and everyone goes back to shitposting instead of voting

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

its actually cool the greens talk about inequality and poo poo now, they used to be way more petty booj iirc, tho that depends on the candidate ofc

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib
So Texas and Utah are cool. Kentucky comes so close.

augias
Apr 7, 2009

also lol at the gerrymandered to poo poo OH12 district

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Í̝̰ ͓̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉m̺̩͝ ͇̬A̡̮̞̠͚͉̱̫ K̶e͓ǵ.̻̱̪͖̹̟̕

Nonsense posted:

Cohn calling it for the R's in OH-12

Where? I don't see it on Twitter or the NYT site

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
1 dead in oh-hi-oh

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Gio posted:

whitmer will get loving shredded. she doesnt stand for anything. schuette is already tearing into her.

flashing back to mary burke

good luck michigoons

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

OH-12 is headed for recount territory I think

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

a twist!

Bananasaurus Rex
Mar 19, 2009
so does the oh-12 election winner hold office until the nov election and we will do this all again in three months?

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

manchkin would have won

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Í̝̰ ͓̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉m̺̩͝ ͇̬A̡̮̞̠͚͉̱̫ K̶e͓ǵ.̻̱̪͖̹̟̕

Don't blame me I voted for others

a few DRUNK BONERS
Mar 25, 2016

Bananasaurus Rex posted:

so does the oh-12 election winner hold office until the nov election and we will do this all again in three months?

yes

Spring Break My Heart
Feb 15, 2012
I looked up the Ohio primary on Twitter and the first 20 replies were people complaining about the Green party

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

Bananasaurus Rex posted:

Yes

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m posted:

Don't blame me I voted for others

:same:

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Sheng-Ji Yang posted:

manchkin would have won

if every voter had read his manifesto and watched the four hour video with nader

Preston Waters
May 21, 2010

by VideoGames
O'Conner you loving suck get the gently caress out of my face you failure

Bananasaurus Rex
Mar 19, 2009

lmao this is all so stupid

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Bananasaurus Rex posted:

not if dems are smart and force the recount to take 3 months

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Sheng-Ji Yang posted:

manchkin would have won

id hate to run his twitter right now

Bananasaurus Rex
Mar 19, 2009
great election system we have here you morons

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Gringostar posted:

not if dems are smart and force the recount to take 3 months

what does it matter, its not like the house is at a knifes edge.

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Bananasaurus Rex posted:

theres basically no stakes in this race other than bragging rights yeah, which is why everyone should have voted manchkin

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

https://twitter.com/CharlotteAlter/status/1027012784742195201

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

OH12 is supposed to be a safe Republican district and never ever this close.

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

really queer Christmas posted:

it will piss off republicans

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

really queer Christmas posted:

dems need 23 seats to win the house and are currently projected to take 40-50 iirc

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.
Is there a more D&D move than bitching about the Green Party?

• Locked thread