Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Calibanibal posted:

condiv thinks its good that hitler was elected, i cannot fathom why and they wont explain themselves

by saying that the Weimar Republic had many problems I can't BELIEVE he's out there saying he's happy Hitler took over and the Jews deserved what they got. I'm frankly disgusted he won't defend himself logically against this statement if he truly doesn't support it!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
It's not even that actually it's more like

'by saying the Weimar Republic didn't fall because they loved Jews too much you're basically saying the holocaust was good and Hitler was a great leader'.

Like, it's just taking the most absurd, fake, idea and then saying everyone who calls you stupid is a fascist.

Sneakster
Jul 13, 2017

by R. Guyovich

Condiv posted:

AND EVEN IF HE WAS ELECTED CAUSE OF THE GAY COMMUNITY, THE DEMOCRATS SHOULD BE THE PARTY OF THE DOWNTRODDEN. IF YOU CAN'T GET BEHIND THAT FULCHRUM THEN MARCH RIGHT INTO THE FASCIST REPUBLICAN PARTY WHERE YOU BELONG. THE DEM PARTY SHOULD NOT ABANDON ANY MINORITY GROUP IN THE NAME OF SHEER POLITICAL EXPEDIENCE.

Are you describing the Super Friends?

Prester Jane
Nov 4, 2008

by Hand Knit
Fulchrum genuinely thinks that George W Bush was reelected because uppity gay people were too loud in asserting their rights as human beings. If only those drat minorities would have known their place and respected the process of gradually being recognized as human beings, then the whole world would have been a better place. But no, those faggots just had to keep drawing attention to themselves even when their wizened betters clicked their tongues and warned them not to. And look what happened- the entire country was made into a worse place because of the selfishness of those minorities.

All snark aside- you are a worthless shitfucker Fulchrum. You would hold the door open to the oven yourself rather than inconvenience the people shoving minorities in headfirst. You are wasting everyone's time (including your own) by pretending that you're some sort of pragmatic leftist. You're a sociopath who prioritises the preservation of your privileged lifestyle over any other concerns.

Go gently caress yourself, you useless shitfucker.

Prester Jane fucked around with this message at 03:12 on Aug 8, 2018

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
My new favorite PJ post.

Fulchrum
Apr 16, 2013

by R. Guyovich
I guess I shouldn't be too hard on you all supporting George W. Bush. He may have been bad on other things, but he did, after all, legalize gay marriage nationwide.

Wait, he didn't do that? At all? He was incredibly regressive in curtailing LGBT rights? So you weren't, in fact, any better off because he won?

Well, now I just can't get why you keep insisting it was a good thing he won.

Rent-A-Cop
Oct 15, 2004

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

Fulchrum posted:

Will Ferrell's SNL GWB was worth it.

Sorry Iraq.

Fulchrum
Apr 16, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Rent-A-Cop posted:

Will Ferrell's SNL GWB was worth it.

Sorry Iraq.

Will Ferrell as Alex Trebek was better.

Prester Jane
Nov 4, 2008

by Hand Knit

Fulchrum posted:

I guess I shouldn't be too hard on you all supporting George W. Bush. He may have been bad on other things, but he did, after all, legalize gay marriage nationwide.

Wait, he didn't do that? At all? He was incredibly regressive in curtailing LGBT rights? So you weren't, in fact, any better off because he won?

Why are you still here you loving sociopath? We are not kidding when we are telling you to get the gently caress out because you are completely worthless as a human being.

Now go gently caress yourself- but do it somewhere else so decent people don't have to be annoyed by your idiocy.

Prester Jane fucked around with this message at 03:26 on Aug 8, 2018

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
This is the Zuckerberg 2020 guy, just have some fun with his poisoned brain.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Fulchrum posted:

so is the game here you act like you're the dumbest man on earth and then you get smug when people call you stupid

Rent-A-Cop
Oct 15, 2004

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

Fulchrum posted:

Will Ferrell as Alex Trebek was better.
Turd Ferguson will never not crack me up.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Motto
Aug 3, 2013

Office Pig posted:

lol, I forgot he had a meltdown about people not supporting an entirely theoretical and unlikely 2020 bad candidate

Fulchrum
Apr 16, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Prester Jane posted:

Why are you still here you loving sociopath? We are not kidding when we are telling you to get the gently caress out because you are completely worthless as a human being.

Now go gently caress yourself- but do it somewhere else where none of us have to be annoyed by your idiocy.

You'd prefer to be entertained by your own idiocy?

You seem to feel that continual endless losses are worth it as long as you don't need to ever soften your proposals even the tiniest amount. I'm confronting you with the real worldend result of that. Just strawmanning me and then screaming in rage doesn't really do a lot to show you actually are comfortable with the end result you've picked.

Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

it's always revealing when they hate green party voters over republican voters like this

Prester Jane
Nov 4, 2008

by Hand Knit

Office Pig posted:

I'm just utterly out of patience for suffering fools these days.

Also I'm particularly disinterested in suffering a fool who is arguing that people like me celebrating our marrieges is what caused George W Bush to be reelected. It's a privileged person clicking their tongue and blaming their problems on minorities who they feel have not shown them sufficient obeisance.

That's just bigotry and there is no excuse for it.

Prester Jane fucked around with this message at 03:34 on Aug 8, 2018

Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

Fulchrum posted:

You seem to feel that continual endless losses are worth it as long as you don't need to ever soften your proposals even the tiniest amount. I'm confronting you with the real worldend result of that. Just strawmanning me and then screaming in rage doesn't really do a lot to show you actually are comfortable with the end result you've picked.

imagine supporting a man who can barely eat toast as your future president, and the posting stuff like this

Prester Jane
Nov 4, 2008

by Hand Knit

Fulchrum posted:

The failure of Hillary Clinton demonstrates the failure of your stance, not mine. Centrism is nothing but a string of failures leading up to its penultimate defeat at the hands of a narcissistic manchild.

You are a sociopath. You are a worthless human being. You are interested in preserving your privileged status quo and are willing to blame a civil rights movement for the actions of its bigoted detractors.

You are white male privilege personified. Go gently caress yourself.

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

Prester Jane posted:

I'm I'm just utterly out of patience for suffering fools these days.

Also I'm particularly disinterested in suffering a fool who is arguing that people like me celebrating our marrieges is what caused George W Bush to be reelected. It's a privileged person clicking their tongue and blaming their problems on minorities who they feel have not shown them sufficient obeisance.

Fair enough, Peej.

Condiv
May 7, 2008

With love,
a mod

Prester Jane posted:

I'm I'm just utterly out of patience for suffering fools these days.

the most laughable thing is that he thinks his position is in some way laudable, instead of weaselly, disgusting, and worthless

Fulchrum
Apr 16, 2013

by R. Guyovich
The most laughable thing is your continual delusion that Bernie Sanders didn't lose the primary fair and square.

Sneakster
Jul 13, 2017

by R. Guyovich

Prester Jane posted:

Fulchrum genuinely thinks that George W Bush was reelected because uppity gay people were too loud in asserting their rights as human beings. If only those drat minorities would have known their place and respected the process of gradually being recognized as human beings, then the whole world would have been a better place. But no, those faggots just had to keep drawing attention to themselves even when their wizened betters clicked their tongues and warned them not to. And look what happened- the entire country was made into a worse place because of the selfishness of those minorities.

All snark aside- you are a worthless shitfucker Fulchrum. You would hold the door open to the oven yourself rather than inconvenience the people shoving minorities in headfirst. You are wasting everyone's time (including your own) by pretending that you're some sort of pragmatic leftist. You're a sociopath who prioritises the preservation of your privileged lifestyle over any other concerns.

Go gently caress yourself, you useless shitfucker.
....but gay marriage was legalized due to a longterm legal and social outreach campaign. Considering the gradual loss of access to abortion and the decades of betrayal of the poor, the support of aimless unquenchable war machine, the pandering to anti-Palestinian uh, life, assisting the assault on unions etc, its not like Fulchrum is worse than any nationally prominent Democrat. We did just have an election with a lich powered by the terrible remains of the southern Democrats with the promise a bright future of diverse representatives of hedge funds and venture capital

Considering representation of the interests of groups seems to increase and decrease relative to having long term infrastructure run by them and for them, advocating for others on their behalf is probably ineffective.

sexpig by night posted:

so is the game here you act like you're the dumbest man on earth and then you get smug when people call you stupid
To be fair, this has proven to be a winning strategy.

Fulchrum
Apr 16, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Sneakster posted:

We did just have an election with a lich powered by the terrible remains of the southern Democrats

You are all still just so very very mad that Hillary Clinton cared enough to campaign to African American voters, and Bernie didn't.

Condiv
May 7, 2008

With love,
a mod

Fulchrum posted:

i'm a giant homophobe

yeah we know fulchrum

Fulchrum
Apr 16, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Condiv posted:

Deep down I know you're right, I just can't summon the maturity to admit it.

Well, at least you admit it.

Prester Jane
Nov 4, 2008

by Hand Knit

Sneakster posted:

....but gay marriage was legalized due to a longterm legal and social outreach campaign.

One that was conducted notoriously without regard for how bigots would react or how it would impact national elections. In point of fact I do believe that being out and proud and having an "we're here we're queer get used to it" attitude was how that outreach campaign succeeded.

You know, it's kind of like reality is exactly the opposite of what fulchrum is putting forwards.

Fulchrum is a bigot trying to blame his problems on minority's. Fulchrum genuinely thinks that the country has been hurt because gay people celebrated their marriage's a little too publicly. Fulchrum can go gently caress himself.

Prester Jane fucked around with this message at 03:45 on Aug 8, 2018

Condiv
May 7, 2008

With love,
a mod

imagine trying to argue that hillary's great while at the same time arguing that the lgbtq community is too uppity and they need to put their issues aside and vote for democrats who are bigoted against them

you'd think that a clown person like that would be a bernie supporter trying to smear hillary clinton, but no it's hillary-fan #1 fulchrum

Prester Jane
Nov 4, 2008

by Hand Knit

Condiv posted:

imagine trying to argue that hillary's great while at the same time arguing that the lgbtq community is too uppity and they need to put their issues aside and vote for democrats who are bigoted against them

you'd think that a clown person like that would be a bernie supporter trying to smear hillary clinton, but no it's hillary-fan #1 fulchrum

He honestly feels entitled to the unwavering support of minorities in exchange for not actively making their life worse. He is honestly upset and genuinely puzzled by the reaction his privileged bullshit is generating in actual minorities; when he tries to explain why supporting his interests is better for minorities than supporting their own those uppity lessors can't seem to accept the superior wisdom that his detachment grants him.

HootTheOwl
May 13, 2012

Hootin and shootin
Where is fulcrum even getting the condiv supports bush thing from?

Fulchrum
Apr 16, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Condiv posted:

Imagine not actually caring about the success of literally any of the causes or people you claim to care about, and gladly handing Republicans all the power just so you can justify your smug feeling of superiority.

You'd think that would be a caricature of a Bernie bro leftist, but no, you're actively proud of feeling this way. gently caress the actual people who would get hurt, so long as you can feel like you're superior to a liberal, right?

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

HootTheOwl posted:

"If you don't think THE GAYS should have just shut the gently caress up and hid under a rock in the name of political expediency, then you must have wanted Bush to win."

Condiv
May 7, 2008

With love,
a mod

HootTheOwl posted:

he claims that bush was elected because gay people wanted gay marriage. since i think dems shouldn't have jettisoned what meager support for lgbtq rights they had in 2004, clearly i wanted bush elected or something?

Prester Jane
Nov 4, 2008

by Hand Knit

Fulchrum posted:

Imagine not actually caring about the success of literally any of the causes or people you claim to care about, and gladly handing Republicans all the power just so you can justify your smug feeling of superiority.

You'd think that would be a caricature of a Bernie bro leftist, but no, you're actively proud of feeling this way. gently caress the actual people who would get hurt, so long as you can feel like you're superior to a liberal, right?

Civil rights movements are to blame for the actions of their oppressors. Civil rights movements empower their oppressors and should be held to account for doing so. Cool.

So tell me more about being a sociopath.

Prester Jane fucked around with this message at 03:55 on Aug 8, 2018

Condiv
May 7, 2008

With love,
a mod

Fulchrum posted:

hmm yes, jettisoning lgbtq rights will clearly lead to the success of lgbtq rights! just another brain genius moment from fulchrum!

Condiv
May 7, 2008

With love,
a mod

"if only you gave in and let the oppressors oppress you, you'd get the rights you wanted!!" - fulchrum

Prester Jane
Nov 4, 2008

by Hand Knit

Fulchrum posted:

I am a disabled trans women who survives on less than $11,000 a year. Now I don't for sure.......but I am going to go way out on a limb and guess that you're a white male with a college degree and probably make at least 60k a year.

By all means Mr. Privileged Fuckhead- lecture me some more on how I can't advocate for my own interests and should rely on your judgment.

Condiv
May 7, 2008

With love,
a mod

fulchrum posted:

you've got to be an adult here! yes it may suck the party is going to oppress you in an idiotic attempt to appeal to republicans, but just imagine how much less it'll suck once you put in all the work to convince the party to oppress you a tiny bit less! now shut up and vote for us if you know what's good for you!!

Iron Twinkie
Apr 20, 2001

BOOP

Fulchrum posted:

The most laughable thing is your continual delusion that Bernie Sanders didn't lose the primary fair and square.

Your mom lost to a retarded person.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

Prester Jane posted:

I am a disabled trans women who survives on less than $11,000 a year. Now I don't for sure.......but I am going to go way out on a limb and guess that you're a white male with a college degree and probably make at least 60k a year.

By all means Mr. Privileged Fuckhead- lecture me some more on how I can't advocate for my own interests and should rely on your judgment.

PJ he is literally so insulated he does not know what a fish fry is.

• Locked thread