Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

SKULL.GIF posted:

not great, not terrible, on to next week

I saw some stuff I liked tho

small steps :shobon:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Feldegast42 posted:

GOP still holds the state house doesn't it? So it will get overturned as soon as they get into the office tomorrow?

As without knowing the laws on the books or what this legislation can legally bind (I'll assume nothing for now), think of it this lovely way.

Anyone in the State House who acts to overturn this, when they run their next campaign (or their next candidate to fill that party's seat) has to deal with months of political ads stating

"The people overwhelmingly voted to deny the State the right to enact these laws, and they did it ANYWAY! Why are you voting for these people, gosh you the people voted in majority that you don't want this on public record and they still did it. Why did this happen? Shouldn't this be ILLEGAL?? It was on the ballot. Vote <Fname, Lname> instead."

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Gio posted:

the only thing that matters. posting.

the true winner tonight is the comrades we made along the way

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

COMMENCE THE RITE OF SHITPOSTING

Big Beef City posted:

As without knowing the laws on the books or what this legislation can legally bind (I'll assume nothing for now), think of it this lovely way.

Anyone in the State House who acts to overturn this, when they run their next campaign (or their next candidate to fill that party's seat) has to deal with months of political ads stating

"The people overwhelmingly voted to deny the State the right to enact these laws, and they did it ANYWAY! Why are you voting for these people, gosh you the people voted in majority that you don't want this on public record and they still did it. Why did this happen? Shouldn't this be ILLEGAL?? It was on the ballot. Vote <Fname, Lname> instead."

Yeah but counterpoint on that

its the GOP

:smugdon:

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Lastgirl posted:

the true winner tonight is the comrades we made along the way

I made some software, it might be useful???? idk guy from austin dsa isn't keeping in touch :mad:

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool
there are literally more progressive candidates up for election than last time. all-in-all, a good day.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

I am dead

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

and gay

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
so how did McCaskill win her last senate election(s)? MO looks very chuddy

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

Lastgirl posted:

the true winner tonight is the comrades new rifts in the left we made along the way

:peanut:

ur in my world now
Jun 5, 2006

Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was

Smellrose
missouri gop tards have already let slip that they're going to keep passing right to work until it accidentally passes on a referendum ballot. what's important is all the jealous hayseed dipshits in whogivesafuck, MO got owned via prop A hahaha suck my dick bitches DEATH TO "RURAL" AMERICA

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

neutral milf hotel posted:

I think increasingly so but it's still a swing state for now.

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

https://twitter.com/LaurenMGibbons/status/1027034900053061632

ur in my world now
Jun 5, 2006

Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was

Smellrose

she is the succiest of succdems. and MO is pretty chuddy but not unwinnable for dems. they just don't try because it's easier to be the party of LA and NYC and nowhere else

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

COMMENCE THE RITE OF SHITPOSTING

If it’s a legitimate rape, the female body has ways to try to shut the whole thing down. -- Todd Akin (R), 2012

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Feldegast42 posted:

If it’s a legitimate rape, the female body has ways to try to shut the whole thing down. -- Todd Akin (R), 2012

:stare:

let's hope Josh Hawley is just as toxic

:stare:

maker
Jun 1, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo

only 90k more dem voters

lol what blue wave

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Feldegast42 posted:

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Flavius Aetass posted:

I think increasingly so but it's still a swing state for now.

yep
https://realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2018/senate/mo/missouri_senate_hawley_vs_mccaskill-6280.html

ur in my world now posted:

she is the succiest of succdems. and MO is pretty chuddy but not unwinnable for dems. they just don't try because it's easier to be the party of LA and NYC and nowhere else

good. both cities will either burn or get swallowed by the ocean in a generation :getin:

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Feldegast42 posted:

I believe there is a control panel that can be accessed slightly above the hip bones on the rear.
If you read the serial number off to the operator they can read you a response back.
After that, easy.

Dirk Pitt
Sep 14, 2007

haha yes, this feels good

Toilet Rascal
looks like Welder is doing decent against the IDpol super star

the mean lunch lady
Jun 24, 2009

went mad at sea
lots were drawn
Kroenke didn't survive
he was delicious

ur in my world now posted:

missouri gop tards have already let slip that they're going to keep passing right to work until it accidentally passes on a referendum ballot. what's important is all the jealous hayseed dipshits in whogivesafuck, MO got owned via prop A hahaha suck my dick bitches DEATH TO "RURAL" AMERICA

I drove through rural eastern Missouri this past weekend and saw a ton of No on Prop A signs :shrug:

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

McCaskill leads a charmed life, she walks calmly through the general while her opponents self destruct around her for absolutely no goddamn reason

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.
So are there still votes being counted out there or

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.
because I'd like to put in one, for me, and my posts,

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

maker posted:

only 90k more dem voters

lol what blue wave

democrats vote way less in primaries, especially off-season primaries

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

maker posted:

only 90k more dem voters

lol what blue wave

you do know that still means the dem wins right

Gobbeldygook
May 13, 2009
Hates Native American people and tries to justify their genocides.

Put this racist on ignore immediately!
There's more good news from Missouri besides Prop A.

https://twitter.com/Taniel/status/1027036901008699392

gently caress off, Bob!

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

maker posted:

only 90k more dem voters

lol what blue wave

do you know how electoral math works

ur in my world now
Jun 5, 2006

Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was

Smellrose
there's a lot of old-fashioned labor-focused democrat tradition in missouri. deep blue districts in places you'd never dream of. but the dems are succ as fucc so :shrug:

the mean lunch lady posted:

I drove through rural eastern Missouri this past weekend and saw a ton of No on Prop A signs :shrug:

this is what i mean. if dems would even entertain the idea of being the party of the working man, they'd loving clean house in so many places

ur in my world now
Jun 5, 2006

Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was

Smellrose

Gobbeldygook posted:

There's more good news from Missouri besides Prop A.

https://twitter.com/Taniel/status/1027036901008699392

gently caress off, Bob!

also this loving OWNS. OWNED OWNED OWNED EAT poo poo BOB OWNED MICHEAL BROWN STRIKES BACK FROM BEYOND THE GRAVE BITCH I loving HATE YOU SO MUCH HAHAHAHAHA WES BTICH

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

also reminder to everyone that the establishment platform has shifted left beyond 2016 and 2014.

I'd say the progressives are doing pretty well for a movements that's 2 years old and not astroturfed.

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
https://twitter.com/daveweigel/status/1027040803552677888

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

also ahahahaha eat poo poo Bob I hope the next guy can reign in the cops

ur in my world now
Jun 5, 2006

Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was

Smellrose
literally doing a fuckin drunken dance right now that bob mcullogh got owned. YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA BITCH

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

joe with a solid take, i respect it

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

misread lol

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
geez lg, im trying 2 radicalize ppl over here :q:

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

BTW check out MI13, it looks like John conyers failson is gonna get outed by a progressive Muslim woman

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dirk Pitt
Sep 14, 2007

haha yes, this feels good

Toilet Rascal
why is Kansas 3 so slow on the count?

• Locked thread