Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who should be the Mod?
This poll is closed.
Anidav 14 0.14%
Dr Spaceman 2 0.02%
JBP 12 0.12%
bell jar 1 0.01%
GoldStandardConure 7 0.07%
Joseph Stalin 10016 99.64%
Total: 10052 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
look at us Anidav we’re solving factional mysteries like mafias

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

ahhh fuck its the rats again
I swear to god if you fuckers leave me modding this mess with a stupid rear end avatar I will gas this whole operation and give you all forums cancer.

hooman
Oct 11, 2007

This guy seems legit.
Fun Shoe
Auspol: Now Modded by NewsCorp

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005

Anidav posted:

I swear to god if you fuckers leave me modding this mess with a stupid rear end avatar I will gas this whole operation and give you all forums cancer.

Change we can believe in

Starshark
Dec 22, 2005
Doctor Rope
My vote is for Anidav followed by a hair by avshalom.

JBP
Feb 16, 2017

You've got to know, to understand,
Baby, take me by my hand,
I'll lead you to the promised land.
As the most sensible poster, I accept my nomination.

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

i am very tempted to mod avshalom but i imagine that wouldn't go over well with the rest of the mod team.

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

Fine, mod me and I will rule over this horrible place with an iron fist. I have the cleanest rap sheet out of all of you. Crazy right?

Tokamak
Dec 22, 2004

Don't mod any of the suggestions

ewe2
Jul 1, 2009

R. Guyovich posted:

hello auspol. i don't read this thread at all but it's got a pretty big community and aus is a separate time zone from where our other mods and iks are. who would make a good ik and potential future mod?

What a cunning plan, leadership of Australians.

You Am I
May 20, 2001

Me @ your poasting

Anidav posted:

Fine, mod me and I will rule over this horrible place with an iron fist. I have the cleanest rap sheet out of all of you. Crazy right?

lol look at this millennial trying to be tough. Ain't it cute?

JBP
Feb 16, 2017

You've got to know, to understand,
Baby, take me by my hand,
I'll lead you to the promised land.

You Am I posted:

lol look at this millennial trying to be tough. Ain't it cute?

Congratulations, you just made mod.

bigis
Jun 21, 2006
The little shops are cool and good. I’ve got a bunch of extra eggs figurines if anyone wants to trade?

Stevefin
Sep 30, 2013

Ya we are pretty hosed in global warning, Paris could of maybe been a starting point if it happened sooner, but it did not and even than one of the biggest, the US pulled out and wants to increase emissions even further cause the fat carrot said so

Whitlam
Aug 2, 2014

Some goons overreact. Go figure.
Make one of the Britgoons do it. Restore things to their natural order.

You Am I
May 20, 2001

Me @ your poasting

JBP posted:

Congratulations, you just made mod.

I've already been a mod on these forums. Never again

bandaid.friend
Apr 25, 2017

:obama:My first car was a stick:obama:

Anidav posted:

Dunno. Feels like a stitch up to take wind out of the by election victories so I'm trying to figure where and how.

Could be coincidental of course but this final detail about catholic families and gay child running away makes me feel like it was released after she announced resignation for a reason

The whole thing's really surprising and gross. I'd prefer to think the allegations are true just because it's most comfortable and I think Workman's intelligent and decent enough not to print garbage

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
make me mod

this broken hill
Apr 10, 2018

by Lowtax

R. Guyovich posted:

i am very tempted to mod avshalom but i imagine that wouldn't go over well with the rest of the mod team.
i will destroy myself on an atomic level with

Aesculus
Mar 22, 2013

I nominate Animated Davis as the next auspol resident to be made to completely lose it and last half a month before melting down.

Halo14
Sep 11, 2001
Outsource the modding to Serco. It's an Aussie tradition.

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar

Anidav posted:

Dunno. Feels like a stitch up to take wind out of the by election victories so I'm trying to figure where and how.

Could be coincidental of course but this final detail about catholic families and gay child running away makes me feel like it was released after she announced resignation for a reason

Had poo poo like that happen to me about 25 years ago helping a kid who almost got beaten to death by his own family. They did everything they could to try and destroy my life as much as they were trying to destroy their own son's.

And I've known a lot of other people over the years who've helped out LGBTI kids who've been abused and running and been attacked for it.

Threats of violence, vandalism, trying to get them fired, accusations of being a child predator (thanks JBP, can always count on you :bravo:) you name it.

I mean, it's not even rare. People are loving murderous when it comes to gay people just existing. If it's their own kid, that can get turned up to eleven.

Add in something as loving evil as News Corp and just about anything is possible.

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

Agreed, except for the part about News Corp being Evil.

I think it is just, how should I put this...

Randy Random?

GoldStandardConure
Jun 11, 2010

I have to kill fast
and mayflies too slow

Pillbug

Anidav posted:

my rap sheet > your rap sheet

GoldStandardConure
Jun 11, 2010

I have to kill fast
and mayflies too slow

Pillbug

You Am I posted:

loving nerd

iajanus
Aug 17, 2004

NUMBER 1 QUEENSLAND SUPPORTER
MAROONS 2023 STATE OF ORIGIN CHAMPIONS FOR LIFE

I volunteer to mod since I'm now on paternity leave indefinitely and am fair and balanced and also am going insane with having nothing but domestic duties to do every day.

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

I must complete my evolution into a Andrew Bolt avatar mod scrunt

AgentF
May 11, 2009
Januses are naturally balanced I feel

iajanus
Aug 17, 2004

NUMBER 1 QUEENSLAND SUPPORTER
MAROONS 2023 STATE OF ORIGIN CHAMPIONS FOR LIFE

I'm an open and shut door case

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

Birdstrike posted:

look at us Anidav we’re solving factional mysteries like mafias

Fox Kids Mafia soon comrade.

bell jar
Feb 25, 2009

R. Guyovich posted:

hello auspol. i don't read this thread at all but it's got a pretty big community and aus is a separate time zone from where our other mods and iks are. who would make a good ik and potential future mod?

i am definitely the best person for this job. me and jbp thread king and queen

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

R. Guyovich posted:

I can do it.

bell jar
Feb 25, 2009

pros: i dont watch star trek

cons: i'm not very good

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005

You Am I posted:

I haven't been a moderator here but I have moderated and forums-managed in the past and this is the only response you should all be reading. When you wish to be a moderator a finger curls tightly into the monkey paw.

aejix
Sep 18, 2007

It's about finding that next group of core players we can win with in the next 6, 8, 10 years. Let's face it, it's hard for 20-, 21-, 22-year-olds to lead an NHL team. Look at the playoffs.

That quote is from fucking 2018. Fuck you Jim
Pillbug
Duck monster come back

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

G-Spot Run posted:

I haven't been a moderator here but I have moderated and forums-managed in the past and this is the only response you should all be reading. When you wish to be a moderator a finger curls tightly into the monkey paw.

give it to kat. :devil:

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay

G-Spot Run posted:

we need an idiot king not a competent queen

MMG, your time to shine

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

Anidav posted:

Agreed, except for the part about News Corp being Evil.

I think it is just, how should I put this...

Randy Random?

its evil.

Gentleman Baller
Oct 13, 2013
Well historically, positions of unilateral power go to white men from Queensland who absolutely can not handle it, so I vote Anidav.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005

Birdstrike posted:

we need an idiot king not a competent queen

That's why I voted for Anidav!

• Locked thread