Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

FirstAidKite posted:

Sorry, I thought thumbnailing them would solve that problem.

It did on the app. dude must be using a mobile browser to view the forums like some kind of caveman

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

FirstAidKite posted:

TIMG doesn't do anything on mobile, at least with the awful app.

Transmogrifier
Dec 10, 2004

Systems at max!

Lipstick Apathy

FirstAidKite posted:

No need to apologize. Sometimes the resizing is fine so could just be the app/my phone being weird.

Mak0rz
Aug 2, 2008

😎🐗🚬

Who What Now posted:

TIMG doesn't do anything on mobile, at least with the awful app.

???

dissss
Nov 10, 2007

I'm a terrible forums poster with terrible opinions.

Here's a cat fucking a squid.
The Android app and iOS app behave differently.

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

You know that thing where you sleep on your arm funny and when you wake up it's all numb? Yeah that's my whole world right now.

FirstAidKite posted:

It did, at least on Android :iiam:

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

https://twitter.com/classiclib3ral/status/1026907028248256512?s=12

This straw poo poo man

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Pouches, bandages, shoulderpad, cyber-eye...

Bitchin'!

Seriously can we just shut Twitter off yet? It literally won't do anything but help the world.

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

You know that thing where you sleep on your arm funny and when you wake up it's all numb? Yeah that's my whole world right now.

But how will we know what new policies Trump is enacting?

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

Scathach posted:

But how will we know what new policies Trump is enacting?

we die

im more concerned about purchasing da share zone a forums account

TheSoulian
Dec 5, 2016

Why did putting a bunch of straws in her mouth even make people angry? If I saw someone do that I'd just assume they were being weird.

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

That’s a lot of straws man

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

It didn’t. Kaya Jones has a rare brain disease that makes her think she does things that upsets people when it doesn’t. They just think she’s dumb as poo poo.

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.

sneakyfrog posted:

we die

im more concerned about purchasing da share zone a forums account

How is Da Share Zone not a social media platform?

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
i have no idea.

it should be

Yngwie Mangosteen
Aug 23, 2007
Isnt it just a jon hendren alt account?

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

TheSoulian posted:

Why did putting a bunch of straws in her mouth even make people angry? If I saw someone do that I'd just assume they were being weird.

Not too sure, they're the ones who wear diapers and suckle binkies in public.

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

TheSoulian posted:

Probably the straw ban thing. Some people want to eliminate single use plastic straws because of the pacific garbage patch. This is a bit silly to get worked up about, but some people feel strongly about it. Some people on the other side feel strongly that taking away plastic straws is the worst thing ever because FREEDOM. If you are a broke brained idiot this naturally leads to deliberately wasting plastic straws to own the libs.

https://www.businessinsider.com/plastic-straw-ban-why-are-there-so-many-2018-7
https://www.nationalgeographic.com/environment/2018/07/news-how-plastic-straw-bans-work/

I don't know, I can't excited about plastic straw bans. Maybe I'm getting old? Seems like the least important thing to worry about in hell dimension, but here we are.

SneezeOfTheDecade
Feb 6, 2011

gettin' covid all
over your posts

He's edited the title, but the URL gives away what vowel he usually puts in "c*nt".

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 12 days!

Facebook Aunt posted:

Probably the straw ban thing. Some people want to eliminate single use plastic straws because of the pacific garbage patch. This is a bit silly to get worked up about, but some people feel strongly about it. Some people on the other side feel strongly that taking away plastic straws is the worst thing ever because FREEDOM. If you are a broke brained idiot this naturally leads to deliberately wasting plastic straws to own the libs.

https://www.businessinsider.com/plastic-straw-ban-why-are-there-so-many-2018-7
https://www.nationalgeographic.com/environment/2018/07/news-how-plastic-straw-bans-work/

I don't know, I can't excited about plastic straw bans. Maybe I'm getting old? Seems like the least important thing to worry about in hell dimension, but here we are.
Did people get this worked up about plastic bags getting banned too?

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

Panfilo posted:

I get treated like poo poo every single day because we don't have plastic bags available. Ever have someone swear at you because they have to carry their popsicle to a picnic table in their hand rather than hanging in a bag? I have.

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

Let the fools who stand before us be destroyed by the power you and I possess.

Panfilo posted:

Australia at large has not been reacting well to it, from MPs being shitbirds about it to a customer throttling a self check out clerk.

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

Panfilo posted:

We banned single-use plastic bags in Australia recently and The Olds lost their loving minds about it. The supermarkets started giving out free heavy-duty multi use plastic bags that they had the loving audacity to attempt to charge fifteen cents for. It's made the problem worse because the loving Baby Boomers (Death Be Unto Them) won't bring bags to the supermarket, so they're getting the heavy-duty ones every time.

BioEnchanted
Aug 9, 2011

He plays for the dreamers that forgot how to dream, and the lovers that forgot how to love.
Reminds me of that UK newspaper who was like "LIfehack that stores don't want you to know about! Bring your own bags! You won't have to pay for them!" and the main response was "THAT IS THE ENTIRE PURPOSE of this law - to make people do just that!"

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

An Actual Princess
Dec 23, 2006

uhhhhh

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

The developer of Brigador is a secret chud, don't give him money

Memento posted:

We banned single-use plastic bags in Australia recently and The Olds lost their loving minds about it. The supermarkets started giving out free heavy-duty multi use plastic bags that they had the loving audacity to attempt to charge fifteen cents for. It's made the problem worse because the loving Baby Boomers (Death Be Unto Them) won't bring bags to the supermarket, so they're getting the heavy-duty ones every time.

My last retail job was at a chain that was a super early adopter of the whole "no more bags" thing and a day didn't go by without one Australian tourist yelling at me about how stupid it was. Always Australian.

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

Let the fools who stand before us be destroyed by the power you and I possess.
Uh oh.

Mak0rz
Aug 2, 2008

😎🐗🚬

*clicks DECLINE*

joylessdivision
Jun 15, 2013

:wtc:

Puppy Time
Mar 1, 2005

I think going to the dog park and playing fetch with some dogs and not raping anybody would be a lot more fun, personally.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

Mak0rz posted:

*clicks DECLINE*

WrenP-Complete
Jul 27, 2012

Mak0rz posted:

*clicks DECLINE*

POOL IS CLOSED
Jul 14, 2011

I'm just exploding with mackerel. This is the aji wo kutta of my discontent.
Pillbug
Is that Granos?

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

What did you say the strategy was?

Len posted:

Seriously can we just shut Twitter off yet? It literally won't do anything but help the world.

Twitter is a dumpster. Get rid of all of it except for dril.

Intoluene
Jul 6, 2011

Activating self-destruct sequence!
Fun Shoe

POOL IS CLOSED posted:

Is that Granos?

Let's call the police just to be safe.

Perestroika
Apr 8, 2010

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

Twitter straight up saying bigotry is fine

https://twitter.com/TwitterSafety/status/1026979628475248640?s=19

Technocrat
Jan 30, 2011

I always finish what I sta

But don't you dare change your name to Elon Musk!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

burexas.irom
Oct 29, 2007

I disapprove of what you say, and I will defend your death because you have no right to say it!

I found the one good thing about this image: the battery is at 100%. That was the game, right?