Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Azza Bamboo
Apr 7, 2018

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2021

quote:

I don't have the money for a fancy therapist who could do some long term work

Sounds like a catch 22. I hope I don't sound like an rear end in a top hat if I say you gotta find that money.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

armchairyoda
Sep 17, 2008
Melman

loquacius posted:

IANAD but I don't think this is how this works

lol, how's a guy gonna piss if he has no balls to store it in?!? That's just retarded. :colbert:

PetraCore
Jul 20, 2017

👁️🔥👁️👁️👁️BE NOT👄AFRAID👁️👁️👁️🔥👁️

Incest anon, I'm really sorry to hear that. I'm not sure what a good next step would be except trying to find a better long-term therapy situation, but I know that can get really expensive if your job doesn't want to cover it. I hope you're able to find something since clearly what you've been trying isn't working. Good luck.

Azza Bamboo
Apr 7, 2018

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2021
Just let the piss fall straight out, no storage.

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸

armchairyoda posted:

lol, how's a guy gonna piss if he has no balls to store it in?!? That's just retarded. :colbert:
Same as girls, you use a pad to block the pee and sit down to let it all out. That's why it's called a peeriod.

DandyLion
Jun 24, 2010
disrespectul Deciever

Actually doesn't it just fill up the (now empty) scrotum?

Like I thought there were loads of dudes who lost their balls but still functioned normally because their sacks now had more room for pee...

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.
This is like the flipside of playground conversations about how sex works.

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

btw for anyone who's curious, the reason we're talking about penectomies and castration is because of sugar free jazz. click his question mark and see. he's been telling confessors to cut their dicks off since june of last year.

I'd like to propose that sugar free jazz is in fact the anonymous mastermind, and his real master plan is to de-dick everyone on SA. well played, sfj, well played.

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

SciFiDownBeat posted:

btw for anyone who's curious, the reason we're talking about penectomies and castration is because of sugar free jazz. click his question mark and see. he's been telling confessors to cut their dicks off since june of last year.

I'd like to propose that sugar free jazz is in fact the anonymous mastermind, and his real master plan is to de-dick everyone on SA. well played, sfj, well played.

Pictured: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_btn0WB6XVc

Son of Man
Jan 29, 2003

by Azathoth
mm

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

SciFiDownBeat posted:

he's been telling confessors to cut their dicks off since june of last year.

It's the perfect thread for that now.

sugar free jazz
Mar 5, 2008

SciFiDownBeat posted:

its a good answer to many of life's problems and most people don't even consider it

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

sugar free jazz posted:

its a good answer to many of life's problems and most people don't even consider it

at this point you are the wise man on the mountain

Son of Man
Jan 29, 2003

by Azathoth

sneakyfrog posted:

at this point you are the wise man on the mountain

if you see the Buddha on the road to enlightenment, cut his dick off

therattle
Jul 24, 2007
Soiled Meat

Son of Man posted:

“And if thy dick offend thee, cut it off, and. cast it from thee: for it is profitable for thee that thy member should perish, and not that thy whole body should be cast into hell.

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
If ten cock & ball torture seshes aren't enough consider some form of behavior therapy?

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸

Son of Man posted:

The Dalai Lama walks into a pizza shop and cuts his dick off.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

quote:

I enjoy reading the r/relationship thread in GBS but am really behind on the thread. That's not my confession though. My confession is that I am sure I personally know the chick who posted in legaladvice because she won't shut up about incest so CPS keeps getting called. I called in one on her because she got incredibly creepy with me about it (she didn't say she wanted to molest her son but definitely said she was okay with him experimenting with her if he felt like it when he was older) but I have no idea if that's the call that triggered the visit.

With what she's told me about her super hosed up childhood, I think some of this is her trying to rationalize her dad molesting her and one of her sisters. Like if she "advocates" for incestuous relationships then her dad grooming her as a kid is okay. I don't talk to her much anymore because she's just too much but I feel really terrible for her kid.

yikes

I might have missed that post in the r/r thread, so I can't link it, sorry

quote:

I like to smell that area between my balls and rear end. I really dig into it with my hand and then smell it. A couple times I've done it too hard/too often and it starts to bleed, which ruins the smell. A few weeks ago I forgot to wash my hand afterward and ended up getting a pretty nasty case of pink eye after I used it to take my contacts out. The best time to do it is after a long day at work on a really hot day when it gets nice and juicy down there.

It has to be my own body though, the thought of smelling someone else's grosses me out.

gross

Leave
Feb 7, 2012

Taking the term "Koopaling" to a whole new level since 2016.
Good morning, anonymous confessions, what is going on in

:yikes:

Azza Bamboo
Apr 7, 2018

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2021
Everyone's smelled their own rear end...

...it starts to bleed?!

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

SUCCHIAMI IL MIO CAZZO DA DIETRO, RANA RAGAZZO

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

loquacius posted:

yikes

I remember it. It was insanely hosed up and the woman needed her children taking away and her to be put into supervised care.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

So she's basically the mom from Boardwalk Empire.

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸
If you're getting pinkeye from your own taint you need to get to a doctor

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

SUCCHIAMI IL MIO CAZZO DA DIETRO, RANA RAGAZZO

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

Solice Kirsk posted:

So she's basically the mom from Boardwalk Empire.

Ugh, I'd forgotten about that.

blockchain prenup
Mar 8, 2018

Splicer posted:

i'd try taking a shower first

McSpanky
Jan 16, 2005

Splicer posted:

Sounds like he's cultivating his own taint jelly for that sweet aroma so maybe a brain doctor is in order.

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

only people who enjoy my posting can replace this avatar
The day I encounter that goon's rancid rear end is the day i resign from my profession of rear end eating.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

yeah I eat rear end posted:

The day I encounter that goon's rancid rear end is the day i resign from my profession of rear end eating.

namechange: yeah I ate rear end

therattle
Jul 24, 2007
Soiled Meat

yeah I eat rear end posted:

It’s a profession?! I thought you were just an enthusiast.

Hauki
May 11, 2010

therattle posted:

he’s a connoisseur, a critic

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!

therattle posted:

Yeah dude, he's pretty much the SA authority on eating rear end.

I thought everyone knew that.

therattle
Jul 24, 2007
Soiled Meat

wesleywillis posted:

Yeah dude, he's pretty much the SA authority on eating rear end.

I thought everyone knew that.

I did know that! I just thought it was a hobby or a lifestyle; not a job.

Who pays him?

marathon Stairmaster sesh
Apr 28, 2009

ALL HAIL CEO NUGGET
1988-PRESENT

loquacius posted:

yikes

gross

Second confession fetishizing the Stink Palm from Mallrats. :chloe:

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

only people who enjoy my posting can replace this avatar

therattle posted:

Who pays him?

you better not be trying to get in on this. I've worked hard to become the world's premiere eater of rear end and I won't let an amateur like you encroach on my territory.

sugar free jazz
Mar 5, 2008

Son of Man posted:

do not cut off other people's dicks unless they, completely voluntarily, ask you to do it. it is a personal decision for one's own wellbeing smh

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

"smh" is an acronym which in this case stands for "sever my hog"

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸

therattle posted:

Who pays him?
We all pay, in the end.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

McSpanky posted:

Sounds like he's cultivating his own taint jelly for that sweet aroma so maybe a brain doctor is in order.

Remember that goon that told the story about how he would wipe the sweat/discharge off of his pilonidal cyst and wiped it on his bedpost all the time and sent the picture of the bedpost and it was this weird discolored streak? Think that was in one of the bachelor threads.

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??

Solice Kirsk posted:

Remember that goon that told the story about how he would wipe the sweat/discharge off of his pilonidal cyst and wiped it on his bedpost all the time and sent the picture of the bedpost and it was this weird discolored streak? Think that was in one of the bachelor threads.

I hate this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!

Solice Kirsk posted:

That wasn't the same guy that used a shop vac to suck the poo poo out of his taint boil was it?