Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
By popular demand

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

Nosfereefer posted:

this is some seriously good stuff

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plant MONSTER.

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop
I dont know if it was clear but we actually won that battle.

We can do this btw:
-travel back home, kwik-e-mart, comic book store, church, the hospital (no reason to go there tbh), or go on and see Milhouse

Or any other suggestions

Dungeon Ecology posted:

playing this while deciding...

it might be a while......
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=204BDmIg7B4

that song is how i knew earthbound was a game for me. I want that played at my wedding and funeral

If the simpsons ppl irl see this they should thank me for fixing it

Plant MONSTER. fucked around with this message at 16:07 on Aug 9, 2018

By popular demand

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

Make it Kwik!

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

maybe find something there to heal maggie's 1hp wound

canyoneer

I only have canyoneyes for you
go to kwik e mart. apu has been shot several times and probably has a ridiculous hp/constitution stat. would be great if he joined the party or could train a skill for marge

Plant MONSTER.

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop

You got it, I'm gonna have to draw the backgrounds and Apu.

I did Lovejoy yesterday

Hyrax Attack!

We demand to be taken seriously

We could probably combine Squishee flavors for combat bonuses. Or eat a bucket of shrimp to warp to the hospital.

Bacon Taco

Now with extra narwhal meat!
HAIKOOLIGAN
Belated vote for Kwik e Mart

super sweet best pal

We'd better grab some potato while we're at the Kwik. They're neat.

Detective No. 27

>Go to Kwik E Mart

>Examine Freezer

>Examine Frozen Moleman

canyoneer

Detective No. 27 posted:

>Go to Kwik E Mart

>Examine Freezer

>Examine Frozen Moleman

>Inquire about non-alcoholic beer

Bacon Taco

HAIKOOLIGAN
> look at the hot dogs on the warming rollers

Hyrax Attack!

> search freezer for Moon Pies and frozen teddy bears

Dungeon Ecology

Detective No. 27 posted:

>Examine Frozen Moleman

>examine frozen Jasper

Plant MONSTER.

Does this mean I should make an interior for the kwik e mart? I only made the outside and the shopkeep screen :[

Bacon Taco

HAIKOOLIGAN
> look at apu and ask about hot dogs

Hyrax Attack!

Plant MONSTER. posted:

Does this mean I should make an interior for the kwik e mart? I only made the outside and the shopkeep screen :[

Shopkeep screen is fine. Acquire one all syrup Squishee for Bart and one coffee ice cream for Maggie for when we need to send them into berserk mode.

Plant MONSTER.

Traveling

Currently we travel via Bart via skateboard. This leaves us vulnerable to sudden encounters. The distance traveled determines the probability of an encounter, with the odds increasing with the length of the journey.

Distance is measured by blocks, using a map that ONLY I HAVE HAHAHA. Like everything in life, our fate depends on the roll of a d20. The goal is to roll a number greater than (the amount of blocks traveled × 2). So we travel 3 blocks? Then we need to roll over a 7-20.

I'll update the first page with all this information eventually?
---------------------------------------
The Kwik E Mart is 7 blocks away, so let's roll for something greater than 14.

*roll roll* 10

Battle Time

[Marge 10/10] [Bart 10/10] [Maggie 4/5]
[MP 8/10]

...Rolling for turn order...

Marge, Bart, Pigeon, Rat, Monster Squishee and Maggie

By popular demand

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

what's going on with that snail? is it using a toy car for a shell?

Plant MONSTER.

It's a monster squishee. Thats a cup!

E. It does look like a toy version of the simpson sedan just lodged in there in a cool dynamic angle

super sweet best pal

> Bart: Talk to rat

Let's see if we can learn Rat Boy skills.

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
:ohdear:

my vote: marge and bart attack squishy, maggie bolt on pigeon

damn horror queefs

say hello
say hello to the man in the elevator
i hope that bart can multiclass into Ratboy to unlock the powerful "chew on drywall" skill

Plant MONSTER.

Thats actually a good idea re: Bart. I already thought of how and when he can get it.

Round 1

Marge strikes Squishee with her cue for 2 dmg
(So I didn't explain this but I roll a d20 <10 it does a certain amount (1), >10 it does a bit more (2))

Bart slings a shot at Squishee, dealing 2 dmg.

Pigeon pecks at Maggie for 1 dmg
(Enemies have a set of moves they can perform, what action they will do depends on the throw of a d20. Pigeon rolled an 8, meaning it pecks at a random target, (rolled a 3 on a d4, so Maggie [marmge is 1, barm is 2 and moggi is 3]

Rat scratches Maggie for 1 dmg.
(Poor Maggie)

The Squishee Monster spews out a slurry of ice cold slush at Marge for 2 dmg.

Maggie casts a bolt of lightning from the heavens, zapping the Pigeon for 6 dmg, knocking it out.

Marge gained 8 exp and 2 Simpsons Buxx

[Marge 8/10][Bart 10/10][Maggie 2/5]
[MP 6/10]

Btw Marge has a skill called Momly Hug thats usable on child aged party members. 3 MP. Heals 10hp.

Bart has Pickpocket. 2 MP. 50-50 chance of stealing either some buxx or an item from one target.

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."
Marge use momly hug on Maggie.

hevnz 2 murgatroyd

by Smythe
maggie suck pacifier to regain MP

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Plant MONSTER.

Round 2

Marge gives Maggie a nice ol mom hug. Maggie is fully healed.

Bart clucks Squishee on the head with a stone for 2 hp.

Squishee is vanquished!

Marge gains 10 exp and 2 buxx

Rat scratches Bart for 1 dmg.

Round 3 (easy ending so i'll take over)

Marge pokes the rat woth her cue and Bart loving blows it to shreds with a rock from his slingshot point blank. Blood and viscera enclothes the scene.

Marge gains 7 exp and 2 buxx!

Battle over!

Total of 25 exp from this battle (47 in total)
Total of 6 buxx gained (70 in total)

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
how does maggie gain back mp? rest?

Plant MONSTER.

Everyone shares MP. There will be certain items that can restore MP, as well as certain perks. Rest heals health. MP is more of a soul type thing.

cda

by Hand Knit

Plant MONSTER. posted:

You got it, I'm gonna have to draw the backgrounds and Apu.

I did Lovejoy yesterday

Holy poo poo dude

Bacon Taco

HAIKOOLIGAN
> check Maggie for lasting emotional damage from blood and. viscera

Gridlocked

MR. STUPID MORON
WITH AN UGLY FACE
AND A BIG BUTT
AND HIS BUTT SMELLS
AND HE LIKES TO KISS
HIS OWN BUTT
by Roger Hargreaves
Voted 5 and watching with keen interest

drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack
We need to get Maggie a gun.

----------------

Gridlocked

MR. STUPID MORON
WITH AN UGLY FACE
AND A BIG BUTT
AND HIS BUTT SMELLS
AND HE LIKES TO KISS
HIS OWN BUTT
by Roger Hargreaves
We need to get Maggie her tenticle poweruo from that Halloween episode where she was kangs daughter.

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

cda posted:

Holy poo poo dude

agreed, moe was awesome too

>protect maggie, get to quickie mart

Plant MONSTER.

Green Squishee - 3 buxx, heals 10 hp, kids only, may cause chills

Chutney Squishee - 10 buxx, hurl at a foe for DMG, may cause chills and/or sickness.

Beef Jerky - 8 buxx, heals party for 5 hp each. MEAT PRODUCT.

Small Coffee - 5 buxx, moves your priority ahead one position for the remainder of the battle. Cures snooze and chills.

Sugar, free donuts - 10 buxx, ???

Plant MONSTER.

Btw just because i dont react to your posts with a like or a share doesnt meant i dis not like or see it, its actually really helpful for ideas when you people drop do x thing from random episode becauee i silently think of ways to implement them and you'll see

canyoneer

apu looks distressed. can we do a perception check to see if there's an armed robber under the counter?

Hyrax Attack!

Buy a green Squishee and a small coffee. Ask if he’s seen Homer.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

super sweet best pal

Ask for all syrup in the squishee.

• Locked thread