Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Plant MONSTER.

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop

:ssh:

Player’s Manual

Plant MONSTER. fucked around with this message at 19:09 on Aug 13, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
>inventory?

Plant MONSTER.

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop
All in due time, luvedone.

Manifisto

I am very excited for this

Plant MONSTER.

Alright. It seems Homer is missing. What should they do?

HUSKY DILF

aggressively chill
ritualistically murder and then consume lisa simpson but you know if a funny ironic way cause this is byob

Plant MONSTER.

HUSKY DILF posted:

ritualistically murder and then consume lisa simpson but you know if a funny ironic way cause this is byob

Lets save the chaotic route for new game plus maybe

Or maybe tomorrow i'll draw lisa geeting killes and eaten. Being without homer to lay down the laws maybe lets marge act upon her primal electra complex fearing urges

Manifisto

call moe's tavern, or heck just show up there

Plant MONSTER.

Excellent, tomorrow we will call moe confirmed.

Robot Made of Meat

Do we still have the Chanel suit? It may come in handy.

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

HUSKY DILF

aggressively chill
send the kids to bed early. steal a beer or two from Homer from the fridge. take a long hot bath. enjoy not having homer around and think long and hard if you want him back at all

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Manifisto posted:

call moe's tavern, or heck just show up there

Plant MONSTER.

Oh, Moe hasn't seen Homer around. Well, time to see if we have that Chanel suit still

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
>DON'T MARRY MOE

>keep moe in mind though if homer ends up being dead

Manifisto

no moe, I did not marry a bouquet of roses. I married homer. you remember homer, right? regular here? partial to duff?

artoke

>against Bart's wishes: have a cow, man

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
What if Homer Simpson smoked weedCan hoemer do it too? can homer do it too?

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
>look for marijuana in hoemrs room

take the moon

by sebmojo

Nosfereefer posted:

What if Homer Simpson smoked weedCan hoemer do it too? can homer do it too?

according to this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rTfa-9aCTYg

bart vapes

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

twoday

C-SPAM Times best-selling author
Duh duh duh duhduh DUH duhnanana

DISCLAIMER: THIS POST DOES NOT PROVIDE MEDICAL ADVICE
The information, including but not limited to, text, graphics, images and other material contained within this post are for informational purposes only. No material in this post is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health care provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition or treatment and before undertaking a new health care regimen, and never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read in this post or the replies to this post.

Plant MONSTER.

YESSSSSSSSSSSS we have THE SUIT

Plant MONSTER.

MY NIPPLES ArE SO TURGID ALL TWO and 1/2

Twenty Four

wanna drink a duff

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
can we check the power plant for homer? or maybe ask one of the kids?

that suit seems like our ace in the hole power move

Manifisto

Luvcow posted:

that suit seems like our ace in the hole power move

when it comes down to it, what's the classiest place in springfield?

Plant MONSTER.

Manifisto posted:

when it comes down to it, what's the classiest place in springfield?

The country club where Marge had to wear that suit!

Manifisto

Plant MONSTER. posted:

The country club where Marge had to wear that suit!

although it does not seen highly likely that homer will be there, a visit to the country club might kill several birds with one stone. they might know something, and/or we might meet a suitable homer replacement

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Manifisto posted:

although it does not seen highly likely that homer will be there, a visit to the country club might kill several birds with one stone. they might know something, and/or we might meet a suitable homer replacement

yes

Nosfereefer

Manifisto posted:

good thinking

Nosfereefer

>go back to moe's
>use suit with table
>use suit with window

continue using the suit on stuff, maybe it will unlock some clue

wearing a lampshade

Let's grind and level up.

> defrost weinies in sink in case Homer comes back while we're out
> Go to the bowling alley and turn down frenchmen

Plant MONSTER.

Well you guys make a good point, we'll probably need to head outside in order to find Homer. But first.

In case homey comes homesy

Now then

Wait

Where is the car??

Oh,Bart you are so sweet.

Bart cannot skate all the way to the Country Club. He can bring is to Springfield Elementary, Moe's Tavern, The Kwik-e Mart, The Comic Book Store or to the Park

By popular demand

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

To the Tavern!
I'm pretty sure that is where Homer hangs out.

Dungeon Ecology

>use crowbar on ceiling pancake

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

By popular demand posted:

To the Tavern!

vanisher

By popular demand posted:

To the Tavern!

Manifisto

nthing tavern please

take the moon

by sebmojo
kind of want to go to the comic book store to enjoy some clean wholesome fun tbh

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Scaly Haylie

have bart take us to the flanders residence.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plant MONSTER.

Well, it's immediately evident that Homer is not here. Might as well do the second thing we came here to do: Apply the Chanel suit to everything

Oh wow, thank you, Midge

• Locked thread